Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rape / Humiliation / Slavery / Non-Con [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

As the title states, I'm not exactly looking for anything 'mushy' or anything 'vanilla' in the least. On the contrary, I'm looking for gritty, dirty, embarrassing, or perhaps even downright disgusting. Let's see if we can have some fun together.

About Me
If you care to know, I'm a twenty-one year old married woman. I like reading, writing, role-playing, and a good movie. I work a full-time job so I'm not always 'online', but I'm always able to browse via my smart phone.

I tend to write about 3+ paragraphs per response, though when I get into the flow of things, I start to mirror what I receive. My introduction posts are usually 5+ paragraphs. I use proper grammar/spelling/syntax to the best of my ability. I can play either gender and don't mind doing it.

What I'm Looking For
If you read nothing else, read this section!!
- can write 3+ DECENT paragraphs for an introduction
- can reply with 1+ DECENT paragraphs for a regular reply
- use proper grammar/spelling/syntax to the best of your ability. I understand if you're not top notch, but at least try.
- interesting fucking characters. I swear to fucking god nothing will make me more angry than if your character is literally you. Seriously? Be fucking creative and make a person.
- savagery / the ability to role-play such scenes. Even if you're not the dominant, I would like you to be able to deal with the fact that if my character is the rapist/master, he is not going to be a nice guy. He isn't going to take it easy on your character. He will be violent. He will draw blood.
- Male dominant, female submissive only.
- Third person point of view. I can't stress this enough.

Preferences
- MxF is the pairing that I'm looking for in this.
- I can play the male, but if I play the male I want to know about your character first because I've found myself becoming rather picky with women as of late. If you ask me to play male, understand that I play my male rather psychotic, violent, and aggressive. If you can't deal with this, don't role-play with me.
- I prefer to play the female in the dynamic, and I enjoy playing one that is understandably going to fight back.

F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom