Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh Meat (eric on Delightful Revenge)

eric

Hey, Lois! I'm a shiny!
Eric was a rich white male with strawberry blonde hair, and he had just lost his wife to a tragic accident.

He was out looking for a woman to replace her with.

He had his eye on a lone black woman, slightly younger than he was.

He got out of his car, got out a tranquilizer gun, and shot a dart into the back of her neck.

He waited for the tranquilizer to work, and carried her off to his car.

He brought her to his estate, and placed her onto his bed.

When she woke up eventually, he had something to tell her.

"My name is Eric Ulyanov, and you are now my slave. You must do as I command or suffer consequences. Until further notice, you refer to me as 'Master.' Now... strip down like day you were born." He said, in a rather thick Russian accent, before getting naked and revealing his twelve-inch, fully erect cock.

RE: Fresh Meat

She just walking down the street with her casual jean shorts and tank top. The cap on her head blocked her vision from the sun as it covered and stopped above her eyebrow. Cars passed, with only one in particular catching her interested. The man inside the car however seemed to notice and watched her as walk, just before passing by completely. But before she even reach the next step she blacked out and hit the ground with a thud.

Light brighten the woman as she realized she was laying on a bed, and most importantly a different room. Startle yet confused she jumped from the voice, while it was introducing itself. Behind the voice then, the name Eric startled her as she looked even more before looking at the man. Looking familiar where she could point out from the tip of her tongue she however looked at him carefully before looking away, givin up.

Then again, she wasn't going to strip for a guy who was near her type. The woman slowly shook her head.

He then proceeded to strip her down, feeling her down as he did.

"I don't want to break you in, but I must."

He grabbed some rope, bound her with it Japanese-style, and put a ballgag into her mouth.

"You will do as I say. I will make you into the perfect little slut. Understand?"

He then stuck his massive white cock into her tight black ass. He was open to anal, but usually used it as a punishment.

He fucked her ass hard and fast, while fingering her wet pussy and squeezing her tits.

Weak. Defeated. Hopeless. She tried every possible way to break free from his touchy hands. Yet, whimpering back, as she had no choice she went for the punishment. Whining then as she would feel the man ripping and tearing her clothes apart, she next cried in pain once she felt his cock entered her willingly. Now for sure helpless and weak, she hang halfway, her ass leveling to a balance where it meet his erected cock. His cock was hard and big - probably to big enough to even fit her tight pussy. Crying as she tried to her screams and pleas, she whimpered softly.

He then proceeded to pull out from her ass, and go into her pussy. He also ungagged her.

"Are you ready to obey your Master now?" He asked.

He began fucking gently and slowly, gradually going in faster and harder. He stopped only to let out a torrent of cum.

Back
Top Bottom