Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M Master/slave craving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

queridoor

Planetoid
AIM: alostcorner

DO NOT PM ME. PLEASE, JUST IM ME. I almost never check my messages on here so save us both the time!

The Down N' Dirty:

I'm looking for someone to do either a Master/slave, and I mean want legit Master/slave.
M/m only.
Fandoms are The Social Network only.
Originals VERY MUCH WELCOME!
Post length: No minimum or maximum. Yes, I do one-liners, sometimes - they're good for dramatic effect. No, if our characters are having a conversation, I'm NOT going to write three paragraphs. The back-and-forth is part of the fun. I'm not going to write huge paragraphs every time, get the hell over yourselves. I will often write a lot, I'll do the inner-monologue thing and give you hints into my character's backstory or emotions, but not if I don't have to. It's seriously not always appropriate.
No anime, for the love of God. Do not give me an anime picture as your character's play-by. How am I supposed to imagine a cartoon? I use actors, musicians, etc, for mine. I'm happier with you just giving me a description than using anime. However, if you have an original art style, please feel free to draw!

You have to be at least WILLING to play Dom, possibly, at some point. I do not understand why people say they can't play Dom characters. You're not playing YOURSELF, you're playing A CHARACTER. Even if you're submissive, the point isn't to play yourself. And if you say "b-b-but I'm bad at playing a d-d-dom!" I'll say "well then, practice makes perfect!" And don't come to me with your seme/uke bs. THAT'S NOT EVEN /ENGLISH/.

My masters are usually very strict and authoritative, but also warm and gentle. Sometimes they're very reserved, sometimes they're much more open - it depends on the plot. But I hate "master" characters who are abusive just for the sake of it and do nothing but bully and abuse the slave. Likewise, my slaves are never the ones that just roll over and take it. They're usually eager to please, but they'll always have bite to them. One-dimensional punching bags aren't fun.

Still here? Yay!

I've only got a few VERY vague ideas for plots, and we don't even need to use any of them:

->M is a lonely businessman who lives by himself in some grandiose apartment with money and riches but no one else in it. He may or may not have a very repressed sexuality and he buys s to keep him company, to have sex with, whatever.
->M is the person you send your new slave to so they can be trained/broken. M has to force himself to be unsympathetic and cold and only really knows how to use brutality to get the results he wants, never really letting his human side show or letting himself fully see his slaves as humans. Either he gets a slave of his own, or someone sends their new slave to him and... I guess we can decide what happens. Maybe he has to learn that trust is more important than obedience and brutality isn't always the answer (and I DON'T want crazy overboard torture/violence in this, so don't get too excited if you're M...)
->M is physically disabled and s is specially trained as an assistant/guide-
->Something Merlin-y: s is a sorcerer, servant of the Prince in a kingdom where magic is forbidden.
-> M's parent dies and leaves him with an inheritance... which includes a slave, and what the hell is he now supposed to do with this human being? Maybe he and his father had a really bad relationship and he's kind of indifferent towards the slave, or he's very upset and the slave has to help him heal... or he just has no idea how to take care of a human being or be a Master but he can't just, like, drop the kid on the street.

AIM: alostcorner
Skype and YIM: queridoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom