Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for t-girl discovery roleplay. [M4T]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy is that I go on a date with a beautiful woman, I feel so lucky to have her time and want to impress her, acting as politely and courteously as I can. When we go back to your place, I'm almost shivering with exitement, but when we come to finally undress, she has a suprise for me that only makes me want her more.

Here's an example of a first post to get things going perhaps, but of course this is just an example.

We get back to your apartment, giggling at each other's jokes and conversation. When the door is closed we stand, staring passionately into each other's eyes. You are beautiful, tall, thin and with long hair down to your shoulders. "Did you want a coffee?" you ask, smiling at me, the sexiest smile I've ever seen. "Y..Yes please" I reply, following you into the kitchen where you make it. Later, we're sat in the living room with our empty cups and suddenly our lips our locked, passionately and deeply kissing each other. I jump as I feel your hand work it's way up my leg and begin to stroke my bulge. You smile, stand up and unzip your tight black dress, revealing your large breasts, before dropping the dress off. I see the bulge in your panties and gasp softly, staring at it.

"What do you think..?"

I'm looking for affectionate femdom, petplay and romance, I look forward to hearing any replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom