Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Travesty's Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianTravesty

Planetoid
Welcome to UtopianTravesty's Request thread.
Please read the whole introduction.

I have been role-playing for the better part of ten years, and I rather enjoy an eccentric range of roleplays. I do want to go ahead and say that I do have three major flaws, or highlights depending on your view:

1) I have a tendency to bounce back and forth between posts that can be very detailed and kind of vague. This all depends on the situation and the feeling of my character. I have been slowly working on this, trying to get better at providing more and more detail so as to keep from seeming as if I'm just replying instead of actually writing my part in the story. I must ask patience in this area.

2) You will see the worst part of my lack of details during conversations. I find it utterly pointless to rush through half of a conversation, providing small gaps for answers for when you reply. This stops the element of surprise should your character want to cut mine off or shut them up some how. I can work with having to do it, but I really dislike it. This can, however, shorten my posts during conversations.

3) My post range can be anywhere from a badly written, three sentenced paragraph to a detailed and descriptive novella. This depends on many factors, including the situation in the story, how my character is feeling if they are in a conversation, and some elements outside of the roleplay. I try my best to get out of short replies very quickly, but again, I must ask patience in these areas. Please note that I will not fluff unnecessary stuffing into a post to add length.

If these three flaws and/or highlights have not ran you off, then hello! I prefer to play either fxf or fxm setting. I have a wide range of kinks which can be found on my f-list that is located in my signature.

A few pairings that I would like to try (with bold as the character I want to play):

TeacherXStudent
StepbrotherXStepsister
MasterXPet
VampireXHuman (think Rice, not Meyer)
BossXCocky Employee
DemonXHuman
FaeXElf

*Please be warned that all of these scenarios need to be cheating-free.

If any of these interest you, shoot me a message. If they don't but you have something that you want to try out, shoot me a message. For possible plots that I'm craving, scroll down to the next post.

Edit: Please note that if you are the person that requests to roleplay with me, I expect you to have looking over my F-List. I took hours going through to create that so that you could see everything that I will and will not accept during a roleplay. If you initiate a roleplay with me and then begin using something that is in my 'No' column on my F-list or in the 'Maybe' section without first discussing it, I will edit your post to take it out and warn you over PM that you have stepped over into my 'No'/'Maybe' column and will advise you to look over my F-List again. Upon the second offense, I will end our roleplay.

This is not acceptable to me. If I take out my time and effort to create a roleplay with you, and I can make sure to keep up with your fetishes and dislikes, I expect you to extend the same courtesy.

RE: Travesty's Tragic Partner Search

Plots:

1) Steph had had the same best friend since before she could walk properly, but lately, she hadn't been able to deny that her eyes tended to stray towards her best friendin a way not meant for friends. One night, they sneak into one's of their parents boozes, and while getting a little tipsy decide to start playing a game of truth or dare that soon turns into a heated session of smut that neither expected to enjoy. Will they continue or will they regret it?

2) Strolling along in the night had always been a favourite past time of Libby's, especially because the town was so quite and peaceful at night. What she never expected was for a vampire to have been watching her as she did so. One night, the vampire decides to finally make their move and turn her into a tasty treat. Will the vampire used her up in one night or keep her alive as a constant source of blood? Will they use their her for just a blood bag or is her fate to become theirs fully for all purposes?

3) Being picked up in a bar had never really been Bailey's style, but one fateful night, her friends took her to a new bar. She couldn't quite put her finger on what was different until a woman smacked her on the ass in their drunken state and asked her for her number. How will she take being in a lesbian bar? Will someone actually get her number? If so, will it be the bartender or a drunken woman or a quiet and mysterious woman in the corner?

4) Liliana had always been a goner for a good singer an had ended up basing her entire career off of it by working for a producing studio. One day, she hears a voice that not only stops her in her tracks, but has her quickly turning in it's direction and following it until she finds the proper recording booth to match the booth. She quickly weasels her way into helping with the recordings of the artist and even befriends them. The question remains of if she can manage to get a private session from her siren.

5) Anisette had long since given up hope of being a famous painter, having settled herself into a comfortable life style of waitressing to feed herself and allow her to put back enough to allow for trips to see famous museums and galleries over the world. It was on a normal Autumn day that she received a more than generous tip with a phone number attached to the bottom. She wasn't sure which of the five business partners had paid the bill and so she was even more apprehensive than ever to call, but after a few night's to sit on the decision, she finally dialed the number, waiting with bated breath to see who was on the other end. Will it be the rugged gentleman with the perfectly-tailored suit or perhaps the well-dressed woman with the intense eyes..

6) Justine loved her daily routine, the quick work day, the morning coffee, the walks around town, but her very most favourite thing was going to the gym to workout; especially on the days when she got time with her instructor. Where as the man wasn't body-builder sized, he was nicely toned, and he was pure-grade man from head to toe. Watching him was always her favourite thing to do, but she wished he'd give her a more private lesson in the comfort of one of their homes. Will she get her wish?

7) Coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom