Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a spoiled brat(or diva)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentleguy

Super-Earth
Currently craving: weight gain and force feeding. 7/4/2016

I'm looking for a girl to play a girl that is super spoiled and is used to always getting her way. I will be playing a dom type daddy that will be setting her straight. Whether the characters are same age or different age is up for discussion. I post 10 lines at minimum and expect the same from my partners. Looking for something set either in modern times or a fantasy setting. As far as plots go I don't have anything specific in mind,I'd rather discuss that with my partner and come up with something together ( Roleplay should never be one sided with wants).

*some* of my kinks include
incest-would love to do a dad/daughter style scene
spanking
master/slave/pet
rough play
manipulative
chastity
orgasm denial
spoiling-would love to spoil a girl in a roleplay

I have other kinks as well ,not many limits . If you have a particular itch you want me to scratch please feel free to suggest kinks to me.

gentleguy said:
Currently craving: weight gain and force feeding. 7/4/2016

I'm looking for a girl to play a girl that is super spoiled and is used to always getting her way. I will be playing a dom type daddy that will be setting her straight. Whether the characters are same age or different age is up for discussion. I post 10 lines at minimum and expect the same from my partners. Looking for something set either in modern times or a fantasy setting. As far as plots go I don't have anything specific in mind,I'd rather discuss that with my partner and come up with something together ( Roleplay should never be one sided with wants).

*some* of my kinks include
incest-would love to do a dad/daughter style scene
spanking
master/slave/pet
rough play
manipulative
chastity
orgasm denial
spoiling-would love to spoil a girl in a roleplay

I have other kinks as well ,not many limits . If you have a particular itch you want me to scratch please feel free to suggest kinks to me.
Erm...I'm not sure if I can do 10 lines per post...but I'd be willing to try...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom