Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vanilla's sugary search~ {Seeking fandom's, F/F, F/Futa and M/m!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
♔ About ♔

Hello, I'm known as VanillaDelights or Nilla or Nilly. I am 21 years young, been roleplaying for around eight years and as mentioned before I've been writing fanfictions for just a wee bit longer than that, yadda yadda I also love bunnies and the color pink... and...
Yeah, nobody is really interested in reading a paragraph about myself since that's what the introduction part of the forum is for so- without letting myself ramble on any farther, let's just get straight to the point of this post, ne?

I'm here today with some simple cravings, mainly;

Fandom's, F/F, F/Futa, Futa/Femboy's and M/M. And many more! I'm really open to any pairing that you can give me- Especially anything fandom related at the moment. However, I'm very limited with anything Hetro related since it just doesn't suit my fancy, but I will be willing to consider it if it's a fandom based pairing and/or a genderbent pairing.~

With all of that being said- I do believe that I'm ready to get this thread rolling!

♔ *。 General info。* ♔

First Language ● » English.
Time zone ● » Eastern time zone.
Post level ● » I usually post from around 2 - 3 paragraph's, though as I've been suffering from a case of writer's block it will probably be about 2 paragraph's. I can mirror and I use the spell check button religiously.
RP location ● » Threads only.
Preferred role ● » Submissive/Switch. I'm sorry, but I couldn't play a dominant role to save my life.
Samples ● » They aren't preferred and I usually don't like typing them up. However, I would be willing to do a practice roleplay via PM if you're up for it~
Craving's ● » Fandom's, F/Futa and M/M
Rp age range ● » 17 - Mid 30's. No creepy grandpa's please!
Picture preference ● » Anime or real life images. I'm really not picky, just tell me what you prefer ahead of time so I know what you're comfortable with!

Looking for;;

x Someone who can plot with me and not just agree to everything I come up with.
x Someone with the ability to spell correctly and has decent grammar. {Little mistakes are fine every once in a while since I'll make them too.}
x Someone who won't leave me hanging if they get bored of the roleplay/aren't interested in continuing. {Just PM me and tell me if you're not into the RP anymore, I won't get offended and/or we can work out some idea's to make the RP interesting again~}

ALSO;
Please have some sort of idea in mind for an RP before messaging me! A pairing, setting etc something!
Simple messages with "Hey, want to roleplay?" don't catch my interest!

Kinks;;

• Dub-con
• Dirty talking {Hey babe, whisper in my ear~}
• Non-con gone Dub-con
• Biting
• Ear play
• Naval play
• Nipple play
• Gender transformations {Oh my god yes.}
• Species transformation
• Teasing
• Underwear bulges { *Heavy breathing * }
• Uniforms {Who doesn't love a man in uniform?}
• Strip tease
• Pleasure control/denial {Take my characters down a notch~}
• Hand jobs/finger jobs
• Mpreg
• Sex toys {Let's spice things up a bit~}
• Age gaps
• Piercings{They're sexy okay?}

Themes;;

» Apocalyptic
» Post apocalyptic
» Dark theme's
» Horror
» Gore
» Psychological
» Hurt/comfort
» Unresolved feelings and/or sexual tension
» Love triangle's {Super craving for this right now!}
» Slice of life
» Chatroom's

Pairing's;;
Underlined role's are part's that I'd prefer to play.
<3's are cravings!

» Host family's son/Foreign exchange student
» Stalker/Stalked <3 <3 <3
» Living/Ghost <3 <3 <3
» Vampire/Blood bag
» Human/Doll <3 <3 <3
» Futa/femboy
» Boss/coworker {I'm wanting some F/F for this~} <3 <3 <3
» Bartender/patron <3 <3
» Yaoi manga artist/Model <3 <3 <3
» Mercenary/Prince <3 <3 <3
» Loan shark/Innocent <3 <3 <3
» Hunter/Elf
» Death/Life <3 <3 <3
» Death/Spirit and/or ghost. <3 <3 <3
» Teacher/Student
» Teacher/Troubled student <3 <3 <3​

Fandom's;;

Another

Oc/Oc <3 <3 <3

Black Butler

Sebastian/Ciel <3
Claude/Ciel {A kidnapped situation maybe? <3} <3 <3
Oc butler/Ciel <3 <3 <3
Oc butler/Alois

Durarara {Craving..!}

Shizuo/Izaya <3 <3
Shizuo/Kanra <3 <3 <3
Shizuo/Shinra <3 <3 <3
Kadota/Kida <3 <3 <3
Delic/Hibiya <3 <3 <3
Delic/Izaya <3 <3 <3

Harvest Moon

Griffin/Skye <3 <3 <3
Oc farmer/Oc shop keeper
Oc farmer/Oc gardener <3 <3 <3

Vocaloid

Duke of madness Gakupo/Spice Len <3 <3 <3​

Plot bunny No.1::

My character is a young girl who always seems to be busy with her collage life and job as an editor for the local newspaper. She never makes time for her friends or family stating that she's either got homework or needs to make a deadline, but one day she suddenly finds that she has no homework to get done or anything she needs to do for work- but decides to go anyway only to be told by her boss that she should take the day off. Finding a loss with what to do with herself, my character comes to the conclusion that she deserves a little spoiling and goes to get a massage- which is were your character comes in.
It starts off as a simple, normal massage, but it suddenly takes a turn for the worst when your character starts getting a little too "touchy-feely" with my character.

What to expect in this roleplay: F/F, Smut, Rape{It doesn't have to be full on.}, F/Futa{Another option}, Bondage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom