Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Dom looking for Neko [m/m, m/f - plots!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Hi there! I want to make this a quick and easy thread - but before I get into plots, I wanted to mention these things:

1. I'm looking for at least a couple paragraphs per response - and probably something half plot, half smut
2. I only roleplay via threads or PMs on here - no Instant Messaging, no emails, nothing else.
3. If you want samples, I can direct you to some of the roleplays that I feel best represent what I can write regularly
4. My only limits are anything involving scat, vore, sexual gore (wounds received in battles are fine), and the other usual things that people seem to veer away from. If you're uncertain about where a kink falls, just ask!

Right now I'm specifically looking for a Master/pet roleplay, where I play the Dom. My Doms are often confident and firm in what they expect from their subs, and aren't afraid to punish when their pet disobeys. But they are also fair, and offer both praise and affection when their pet does something well, or makes them happy. They will also lavish gifts on them, believing that a happy and willing pet reflects a good Master. That means romance can very easily be achieved, if you like.

The two starting ideas I have both fall within the same world, but they are different starting points. And of course, we do not have to use these to the "T," or even use them at all - I merely leave them here to get some ideas going.

Plots

The Runaway
Nekos have been bred and sold as pets for a number of decades, making them quite common in the world. But that doesn't mean they aren't abused sometimes - YC runs away from their current Master, a harsh man who abuses them. A few days later, MC stumbles upon him in an alleyway: hurt, cold, and hungry, MC offers help and takes him home to help him recover. After a few days MC decides to keep YC for his own, and the relationship evolves from there.

The Good 'Ol Fashioned
Nekos have been a group singled out from humans (or another species, if you want to play something non-human), to become a population of pets: subservient to their Masters, seen as property, expected to do whatever their Masters say. Caught and wrestled into a facility, YC is locked up to be sold as a pet and put on display on the same day MC comes in to take a look at what the place has to offer.

For either plot the relationship type, kinks involved, and anything else can be tailored to it, so let me know what you're interested in and we'll work together!

Please PM me if you're interested, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom