Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Elven and other Delicacy's ...( Me and frozenflame )

The sisters held each other tightly, embracing each other for the last time that perhaps their sanity would be in tact. "Why... why would you betray me, sister?" Evia asked, hiccuping out of fear. Trayla continued to run her hand through Evia's hair in an effort to comfort her. "It'll be okay... Bardek will treat us nicely. We'll be able to live and enjoy unimaginable joy. You can sense it too, right? If we are tied to Bardek, then we'll be able to enjoy our new lives in ecstasy. Look at how happy Annebelle is." It was all Trayla could say. She hated the idea of being a slave to Bardek, but what else could she do to cope with such feelings of hopelessness?

When Evia looked over at Annebelle, she saw a struggling blonde elf, whimpering under the touch of the orc chieftain, who had probably filled her with another helping of orc seed. "No, no! I don't want an orc baby!" Annebelle tried to pull herself free from the orc. "Help! Someone...." The blonde elf shook her head in dismay.

Cece pressed her nice ass against Bardek's cock, all while placing her hands on the demon's legs for leverage. She continued to moan, hugging his cock with her pussy. The human girl continued to rock her hips down on the demon, not realizing how wide she had spread. Surely, this was just a one time experience, right? Cece was only a little bit curious. Soon enough, Vanessa would come save her like she always did and Cece could return home to find a suitable human male. Yes, this was only a temporary heat that she had to deal with. The young girl continued to bounce on top of the member. The squelching sound of their hot sex echoed throughout the area. "T-This is only temporary, Vanessa... You'll save me and we can go back to our normal lives... Just let me cum first..." She begged. Cece reached up with one of her hands and bit her finger, continuing to ride out the demon-wolf's cock in sheer bliss. "I'm close to cumming!" Cece turned around to see the monster's expression. Her breasts continued to bounce up and down, just begging to be touched.

Vanessa, however, saw how wide Cece had been spread. Though Cece didn't know, it was clear that the human girl would never go back to normal. She was this demon's slut. The very idea of her best friend falling for this caused the redhead's heart to sink. She dug her fingernails into the ground. "Bardek...!" She growled at him, all while being restrained by the tentacles.

Trayla listened to the command and nodded. She turned back to her sister and planted a kiss on her cheek. "It'll be okay, Evia..." The aqua-haired woman said. Though when she stood up, she felt like she had betrayed Evia once more by lying to her. Trayla held her hand close to her heart. What... was this feeling? Evia watched, extended her hand out helplessly as she watched her older sister get out of reach once more. "I don't want any of this." Evia shook her head. "Trayla!"

But Trayla didn't hear her sister. She had already made her way over to Vanessa. She pulled the amulet off of her. Immediately, her eyes widened as she was bombarded by a wave of lust that caused her pussy to grow wet. She struggled slipping the amulet over Vanessa's neck. Vanessa, however, tried to shake it off. "What are you doing, elf?! We have to fight this demon together!" The redhead demanded. Trayla grabbed a hold of the knight's white uniform, and began peeling it all away. She continued to rip apart Vanessa's clothing, until only her white panties and white thigh thighs were left. "Stop!" Vanessa called out, unable to resist the older elf. Trayla was over the human, pressing her large breasts against the human's back. She began to grind her hard nipples across the human's back, all while using one of her legs to rub Vanessa's womanhood. "You're Bardek's now, sweetie."

Trayla felt her heart stop for a moment. Her magic was being plucked from her, and being morphed into something else entirely. She held a hand out to her face, feeling as if this hand belonged to someone else. Trayla wasn't entirely an elf, but something else. Wings fluttered against her back, and a tail wagged back and forth. Was Trayal just seeing things, or did she truly just transform?

jku1qd.jpg

Eda's heart raced. She reached for her stomach, rubbing and feeling a small bulge. "Imp...?" She gasped. The citrus-haired girl held her hand up to her mouth. She looked around, seeing her fellow elves taken. What a sore sight for the eyes. "I did all of this... It's all my fault!" The wood elf slammed a fist into the ground. A single tear formed at her eyes. "All... my fault." She didn't have much time to regret things though, as a tentacle suddenly attacked her mouth. It filled the elf once more, and she was forced to french kiss the tentacle with her mouth. She didn't know why, but her nether regions felt wet again... wet with anticipation that Bardek was going to ruin her once more. She squeezed her thighs closed, and reached to try to pull the tentacle out from her mouth.

" My my.. " Bardek said bemused as Eda begun to struggle, immediately to restrain her with his tentacles so he could spread her open wide, and once more start to outright rape her with a few additional tentacles, invading her rectum, her vaginal passage, and even ravaging the space between her breasts to get her lost in utter sexual bliss again, although anticipating with glee now to begin her torment anew soon as he was through with the other girls, eager to enjoy anew how she would fight him, if not for long, it was most entertaining to him to put a victim through shameful lust, and the way Eda resisted again, it was perhaps promising that she would always relapse into a state where he could ruin her anew, this could truly be promising.

Soon as his first victim was occupied and assaulted again, Bardek would turn his attention to Cece again, the poor girl that believed so sweetly that she was just letting him please her, oh what a foolish bitch she was, and for her too he had now a grand idea, he would need some time to ruin Evia properly, and during that time, Cece could enjoy just pretending to be stronger then this, oh what a beautiful face she would make at sunrise tomorrow, he would not let her rest until she had tried every last orcish rod in his employment, just to turn her truly a slut, so even when the lust he forced on her was gone, she would see herself as the vilest of sluts, because she will have loved each and every man around here.

" Yes, your friend will Save you, but first you need to cum, so your friend can have her turn, just look how jealous she looks, she wants all that cock in her own pussy right now.. " Bardek taunted the young warrior, and then pulls her a little closer so he can lick across her breasts, over and over again, till suddenly something like a needly would dart from his tongues tip right into her nipples, one after another, just to inject her with a lust poison unlike what he had forced upon the others, intending to render the young womans breasts to be her most sensitive area, worse yet then a womans G spot could be, an erogenous areal that, soon as she grew aroused, would start to lactate, just so, when Eda's first offspring would escape her womb later this evening, it would have a proper bitch to be fed from, and to fuck soon as it strengthened itself on from her.

Sure, Cece was not his first choice for that, Evia was in fact, but he desired her massive breasts for himself, he would destroy this innocent voluptuous young girl, and let her despair becoming his favourite whore. Between breeding Eda, and toying with the other girls, Evia would have the pleasure to become his living cock adornment, and he would not permit a moment to pass where she would forget that her body was made to please him.

" Yesss.. " Bardek groaned now, slamming Cece's body down hard on his rod, just to start bloating her belly with the sheer amount of cum that he'd blow into her, watching blissfully as the other Human was disrobed, and how Trayla finally lost her soul, ready now to be changed forever, already to have gone through the transformation in body, but yet, needing to be altered in mind.

" Mm, You still need more, Cece.. Much More ! " Bardek groans at the young Human, filling her still so that, what her body couldn't hold, would squirt out of her pussy with his dick still hilted so deep within.
" Why don't you go try out the Orcs ? They are hurting those poor elven girls. Their pussies don't deserve a strong hard Orc though, and since it is only for today, why don't you help those girls, show how much better a human can please a strong orc cock.. " Bardek whispers at Cece's ear.
Then he'd pull the girl off, allowing the large amount of cum to flow from her cunt while his dark magic would tighten her up again, not as tight as she was before, but plenty so she could enjoy the orcs, just to place her down on the grass so she could be off on her way to really become the slut her lust demanded her to be.

The wolfish demon would grin then, extending Tentacles towards Evia and Trayla, yanking the sisters Closer to toy with them both. Trayla though would have her thighs forced apart first as the demon hissed " Time to finally fuck you ! ", only to put her cunt right down on his cum coated dick to pull her right down to it, wanting to fuck her hard and fast to completely corrupt her, after all, so far she had only lost her physical Virginity, she was finally getting her first real dick, and while she might still struggle now, once he would come into her, she would be a Succubus for good.

" Oh, I lied, I am going to fuck your brains out, by the time I'll fuck your Sister, you'll be gone, you'll be a soul sucking, cock hungry bitch ! " the Demon would inform Trayla now, wanting to give her a last fight for her freedom as he begins to fuck her, all the while now holding her younger sister right before her, the younger Elven's thighs spread so Trayla could watch how Bardek starts to grind a thick tentacle up against her Sisters pussy, much bigger then what had taken her own virginity, if not as big as what she was forced to fit now.

" And you my dear, when I am done destroying your sister, It will be your turn, and I will take my time with you, I am not even going to remove your amulet, you wont have any excuse when you start moaning, it will be all you ! " he hissed delighted at Evia, briefly looking over at Vanessa, and then grinning cruelly at the naked human as his tongue starts to coil like a snake around Evia's neck, trying to forge a demonic collar tightly to her fine neck to seal a contract between her, a contract that would forbid him to force lust on her, but that, at the same time, bounded a vow, that he would always keep her the closest, which, in essence, was the closes a Demon would ever come to a wedding, and Evia was soon to scream and writhe for her husband as he would not even take her Virginity, or give her more then a tease, until he could impale her obscene body with his massive girt.

Eda shivered, feeling the tentacles grab her once more. "No! I take it back! I take it all back!" The citrus-haired girl pleaded to the demon. "Please, fix everything...!" The wood elf asked, sobbing sadly. If only she had her magical book and pen, she would literally be able to re-write Bardek off the face of the earth, and fix everything that had happened. It was through that very fact that saddened Eda - that she could've defeated Bardek before he had any power - that even Evia could've defeated Bardek if not put under the influence of these events. She shook her head in dismay, only to find the tentacles rubbing up and pillaging her once more. All that could be heard now were the muffled cries, which sounded oddly enough like moans.

Cece blushed, listening to the demon's words. "All I have to do... is cum?" She asked innocently as she continued to rock her hips down on the massive cock. "But... it feels good. I want it all to myself~" The girl said jealously, rocking her hips faster down on Bardek. Her ass continued to slap up against Bardek's cock, consuming it eagerly. She leaned against the demon and moaned. Her hot breath brushed against the demon when he played with her hard nipples. Soon, she felt needles shoved into her beasts, causing the girl to let out a playful cry. "S-something's coming! It's filling my breasts...!" Cece cried out. "I-I'm cumming! Dirty stuff is coming out!" The innocent girl announced. In a rush, her womanly juices messily squirted over Bardek's cock, all while her breasts shot out sweet, sweet milk. Her stomach expanded, and even then, hot semen erupted from out her womanhood. Cece let out her first slutty moan, arching her back while doing so. "What I've done was a big mistake~" Cece cried out, knowing fully well now that all the hot semen inside of her wasn't normal. In fact, the girl looked pregnant from the inflation. She turned around to Bardek, her lippings quivering. "A-a-a-a-am I pregnant?" She asked nervously. Cece was soon forced off the cock and instead pitted towards the hordes of orcs. She collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily. Her hair covered her eyes while warm demonic semen continued to trickle out of her pussy. The girl crawled towards the orcs, still a bit innocent and stared at the various orcs in front of her.

Annebelle looked down at Cece, shaking her head. "S-stop! Don't look, human!" She begged as the chieftain continued to force her hips up and down on his hard shaft. The blonde elf was continually getting raped from behind like before. She reached behind with her hands, trying to peel herself off from the chieftain. "You've already cum inside my pussy lots, so let me rest!"

Cece came up to one of the orcs, pressing her lovely breasts against one of the orcs. Milk began trickling down from her nipples onto his cock. "Please, just once, okay?"

The sisters let out a uniform yelp as they were pulled to his attention. Trayla, now a physical succubus, was still looking at her hands. "How...? How did I become like this?!" She wondered, her tail shaking uncontrollably behind her. She put up a resistance with her succubus energy, trying to keep her legs closed, but for some reason, Trayla felt an urge NOT to resist. She cried, all while feeling saliva build up in her mouth. It was her succubus body reacting to mating with something else. "W-wait, no, no, no!" She pressed her soft hands against Bardek's chest. "This isn't right! I'm an elf, not a dirty succubus!" Trayla then felt the cock rub up against her warm pussy. The succubus closed her eyes, feeling his cock sink into her folds. The succubus' pussy was unique from the rest. The first portion he pushed through felt bumpy. The bumpy curves of her womanhood squeezed the cock. Driving in even an inch further, he'd find the succubus pussy was even tighter. The second inch had small little frills that brushed and massaged Bardek's cock. The third layer was once more, tighter, and produced a wet, succubus juice that begged Bardek to instantly cum. As he continued to drive deeper into the succubus' pussy, Bardek would find that each inch of her pussy tasted different from the other. They all worked in unison, squeezing and tugging at his cock in some way, warming it up. "Haaaa..." Trayla moaned. Her glowing red eyes showed that she was absorbing some of Bardek's demonic energy, all while slowly losing the purity of her own. As she opened her lips to moan, a bridge of saliva appeared between her lips. Her long tail curled around Bardek's body, while her wings closed around the demon to provide him some warmth. "M-my insides... they feel so weird..." Trayla moaned. "Why does it feel... so good?" Her soft thighs rubbed against the demon, further teasing him. "Cum.... cum... I need your cum..." Trayla's eyes grew brighter red. She leaned in to kiss the demon. Her forked tongue drove into her mouth, hungrily exchanging saliva. Yet, the succubus saliva would be poison, slowly draining Bardek of his strength while simultaneously pleasing him. "Cum ♥" The succubus begged.

Evia bit down on one of the tentacles. "Trayla!" She held her hand out at the transformed succubus. "What have you done to Trayla?!" She growled at the demon. The girl bit her lower lip as she felt a large tentacle rub up against her pussy. She couldn't resist the collar that had formed around her. She glanced back up at the demon. "What is this?! I never sold my soul to you! It's still mine!" Evia barked at him, "You control nothing! You can't! I still have my heart!"

Vanessa had been left out of all of this. She was still bound by the tentacles and stripped naked, though nothing else had happened to her. With the amulet around her, she didn't feel any lust powers coming from Bardek. Instead, the human girl could only stare, detested by the sight before her.

Bardek loved this, but even more so, he loved the meaning of all of this, a Succubus was able to give untold pleasures, though at the trade off that only another demon could please her. Her charms where powerful as well, no mortal man would be able to resist her for long, though, unless the Succubus was able to feast on her victims soul, sex with a mortal would feel pleasant at most, as only a Demon could satisfy the immense hunger a Succubus would hold. So in the end, Trayla, in her now self, was even more a slave to him then any other of the girls, because soon she would learn and realize, that only he, as her maker, could truly sate the sexual needs she would develop.

He would indulge in her need for attention, kissing her briefly, though mostly just fucking her as hard and fast as he could while really mostly sharing his attention for her younger sister,letting Trayla feel that she was only the surrogate for her younger Sister as the demon cared more to use her.

" Yes, your Sister's Pussy feels nice, but I bet, you'll feel much better.. " he would groan at Evia, following her gaze briefly towards the view of Cece and Annebelle whom was still being fucked hard by her new owner, struggling in exhaustion as the chieftain would not permit her a much needed rest, only to assure that the poor elven girl would soon be pregnant with her first orcish child, only the first of many to come for her and the remaining elven women and girls from their Village.

" Oh yes, I'm, going to cum, in your Sister now.. " he would moan at Evia, sudden to slam Trayla down on his hard rod, only to let himself go into the Succubus, firing his seed into her until every last drop would be fired into the corrupted Elf.

" Mmm, now... Slut.. " Bardek moaned at Trayla, grabbing her by the hair to yank her of his dick, simply to let her drop on the ground besides Vanessa, like some used piece of meat he was done with.
" Go to the realm of men ! Do use your former body and let them conquer you. Your just a weak helpless elven bitch, and you'll let them rape you ! let them turn you their whore, and let them think, being theirs feels so much better then anything you've had before.. " Bardek begun now to explain, a tease for Trayla whom knew not yet how little worth being with mortals was for her yet, though whom soon would learn the value of the message that Bardek would give her along on her way.

" You'll become the whore of kings, an obedient slut good for nothing but to be used and abused by them, you'll make them think Elven women are meant to be their slaves, that only female flesh, worthy of a king, is of Elven origin ! Drain their sons of their souls, let those old fools try to breed you, and when they finally want more, lead their attention to the realm of Elvenkin ! " the Demon went on, wanting to pit humans and Elven onto one another so they would be to busy to notice him and the perversion he only begun to spread, knowing fully well that once the Human's would begin raiding Elven villages for slaves, war would become inevitable, and though the Elven where strongly outnumbered by men, their wisdom and cunning would assure that mankind would enter an eventual stalemate with the Elven, worse though, Trayla would lay out the foundation to corruption that he could abuse once he would care to increase his influence.

" Now go slave ! do your job well, and I might take you as Wife, besides your Sister and Eda ! " bardek spoke then, a promise that may merely be interesting for Trayla just yet, but once she would experience the difference in pleasure, and having to pretend ultimate pleasure with humans she could not simply devour, she would start to understand how wonderful it would be to become his wife, because she would become her creators sex Slave then, unlike the mere tool that she was meant to be now.

What was perhaps more amusing though, Evia would likely be able to piece together what Bardek had said, that she was to be his wife, and that, besides Eda, after all, he had already taken her as a Demons Whore, which essentially was already a bond between woman and man in the demon realm, only that the bond that Bardek had now formed with Evia was much more tight, soon as he finalized it by deflowering her, she officially would be considered his wife, and with deflowering, it meant brutally raping her, Evia would be the first of the girls he ravaged that would get no preparation whatsoever, she would go down on him the harsh way, and just like Annebelle was pleading her Master to stop filling her, Bardek hoped to soon hear Evia pleading with him to grand her least a break.

" Now, my dear... Wife .. " the Demon would cruelly his at Evia, finally to regard the questions and confusion which he had ignored while he corrupted her older Sister.

" Why do you think I am about to fuck you hm ? Because, the moment you gave me two innocent humans to rape, instead of your sister, you lost your Soul ! "he would grunt, and then pull Vanessa up before Evia, forcing the human girls thighs apart to let Evia have a good look at it.
" look at that ! She's Virgin, just like her Friend was ! " he taunted, and then suddenly slams a thick tentacle into Vanessa's tight womanhood to swipe away her purity and start fucking her roughly.

" Woops, See, now she lost it ! And it's all your fault, I am going to fuck her body raw, and maybe, I'll let the Orcs breed her then, and all thanks to you, if that doesn't condemn your Soul, I wonder what will.. " Bardek would taunt Evia, cruelly giving her account as to why her soul was his, due to which he could order her body to act against her.

" Now my sweets, you'll understand, I am horny, and as my wife, you do have duties ! Well, what am I saying, I am always horny ! " Bardek said in sadistic jest, Licking his lips as he would regard Vanessa's face with a brief Glimpse, only to tear Evia's legs open wide in preparation of her abuse, whilst eagerly leaning to capture Evia's left breast like a ripe fruit with his muzzle, licking it greedily and even to suck hard on it to savour this most delightful of treats while his large paws went to bring her exposed fruit closer to his massive dick, ready to finally ruin this young Morsel.

Evia gasped. With the scene before her and the predicament before her, it all seemed hopeless. The young elf lowered her head, begging for some sort of divine intervention to save her from what was yet to happen. The sounds of moaning elves and orcs filled the fields of her former homeland. What was she to do? Was this... the end?

Annabelle cried out as her graceful body slammed down on the chieftain's cock. She stuck her tongue out in pleasure, though equally tormented by it. She wanted the orc to cum inside of her, but she knew the repercussions with it. Though after the chieftain came inside her pussy so many times, was it even a matter of if she was pregnant or not? She could feel the warm seed swimming inside her once-pure body, and her pussy molding to the shape of the orc's dick. "No, I don't want an orc baby! I don't want an orc baby!" She begged, shaking her head from side to side. "Please, take it out! Don't cum inside!" Annabelle begged.

Cece laid on the ground and stretched her legs out with her hands. Her nice breasts were on for full display as she curiously begged for some orcs to pillage her. "Just... cum once per orc, please... I still have to remain pure for my human husband." The pink-haired girl begged.

Eda reached for her stomach all while she was being fucked by the tentacles. She rubbed it, as if wanting to get rid of the imp inside of her. If this imp was born, it would possess the genes of the elf and the demon - truly a terrifying creation. Still, she was unable to resist the tentacles thrusting into her mouth and her pussy and ass. Even the tentacles sliding between her breasts were too much for her. Her body shivered as she let out an orgasm from the thrusting tentacles, rolling her eyes back. She could feel it... the baby was coming.

Trayla, now tossed onto the ground, looked up at Bardek with a look of fear. She craved his body, and as a succubus she needed his seed to survive. Though there was still an elven part of her that looked for some sort of escape - to break free from this succubus shell. But the longer she remained in this form, the longer Trayla could feel herself... become someone else entirely. She reached down, dipping her finger between her pussy and brought it up to her lips. The succubus gave her fingers a shy lick. "I get to be your wife if I fuck a few men...?" Her voice shook as she said these words. Her heart raced as she heard this. There was absolutely no turning back from any of this. With a cautious nod, the succubus began dissolving from the scene, and headed off to her duty.

Vanessa shot a look at Bardek. With the amulet still around her neck, she still felt no pleasure in the tentacle pressing against her womanhood. "No, stop!" She roared out. "You fiend! You evil demon!" She growled, then cried out a loud cry as the tentacle was forced into her tight pussy. The girl's athletic body responded well, bouncing curiously on the tentacle. She gritted her teeth, staring at Bardek. "D-don't just toss me aside as an 'oops'... I'll kill you!"

Evia joined in on the insults. She growled and snapped her teeth at the demon. "Fuck you!" She said, trying to shake her body away from the demon-wolf who had decided to lick her breasts. She stared down at the demon's member, seeing it was still erect from the many domination of elves and humans alike. It was covered in a mix of their juices and his semen. The silver-haired girl closed her legs, accidentally pressing her warm thighs against the large member. She twisted and turned to try to escape the demon's eventual rape, but only served to rub his large member between her heavenly soft thighs. "I'll kill you! I'll burn you on the stake! I'll hunt you down in hell and I'll kill you there! You can't break me! You'll never break me!" She roared, though the more the demon-wolf continued to lick her breasts, she found that by reaction her nipples grew hard.

"I don't care how big your cock is... you'll never be a true lover, let alone dream of being my husband!"

" Yess.. " Bardek groaned, bemused to watch Trayla vanish, planning to give her a few days at most before he'd call her back for a few games, although for now, her Mission was it to fuck herself to the top, and she would stick to her new duties until she was the king's whore, not even to be regarded anything but a whore with the looks of a sweet elven girl to seduce the human's into raiding the few other elven realms that where there, only to enslave Elven women and girls as the Noble's choice of whore and pleasure Slave, and there was such delight in the idea that Trayla would lower her people in the eyes of the humans in mere pleasure tools by the ordered seduction to enjoy the humans the most only when they treated her the worst, purposely to give Humans the image that Elven women desired nothing more then to be raped and enslaved by them.

Cece and Annebelle did theirs to sweeten this whole plot, not only was the Blond elven fighting so hard against her forced addiction to the Orcs cum, she realized quite nicely that the Chieftain wasn't bluntly raping her, but breeding her, so insistently to just keep using her pussy to flood it over and over again with his seed. Between pleasure, the soreness between her legs, and the false bliss of feeling his cum inside herself, she was fighting to save herself still, and Bardek hoped he would hear her struggle yet for days to come, it had such an inevitable charm that he could not resist.

And Cece, oh how lovely a view it was, still firmly believing that she could ever return from this, even as some large orc Pinned her down to invade her pussy with the singular intent to enjoy and breed her, Bardek wondered if he should ruin her for good and lock her into permanent pleasure, so that she'd desperately try to get fucked, even while she was pregnant. Well, that, or chain her to his dick to she could lick the cum of his dick after he was done with her dear friend.

Speaking of Vanessa though, she too was alluring now that he looked closer at her naked body, and that sway of her body as the Tentacle ravaged her, although she was still talking to much, and he'd much rather see her moaning like a whore, crying over the shame of her own lacking control, yes, some tears, and the firm proof that even her newly gained amulet could not save a girl that was born to enjoy being a sexual tool for men.

" Oh, don't you worry Vanessa ! " Bardek would now address her, using the name that Cece had referred with towards her.
" I haven't forgotten you, although I must admit I still wonder what to do with you.. " Bardek went on with a grin, changing the tentacle within her pussy to grow barbs, eager to force pleasure into her pure body, despite the roughness of the fuck.

" Well, I guess I'll wrap your tiny pussy around my dick too, and I guess after that, I'll let you join your friend getting breed by the orcs.. " he would suggest, and then have two tentacles forcibly guide Vanessa's gaze towards Annebelle, just so Vanessa could watch what soon might be her, fighting in vain as her body was turned into a breeding factory for these beasts.

" And you, my sweet whore.. " He'd address Evia then, licking his lips as her thighs unintentionally toyed with him.
" You do know how to talk to your husband, I'll have to make sure to treat you a proper whore ! Maybe I'll rent you out a few times.. " Bardek groaned, and truly meaning what he spoke off, after all, for a demon, her cussing and threats where what a lovers sweet whisper would be to her man, and just as a true couple would cherish one another, a Demon like bardek would enjoy watching his wife raped and abused over and over again, although for now, he would keep her to himself, after all, one of the girls had to stay with him and be wrapped around his cock at a moments notice, just like the kitzune that he used at the beginning, that by now likely was resting unconscious in some orc tend, too to be breed ever since Eda had taken her place.

" Now come on, I want to finally rape you ! " Bardek finally snarled, briefly looking at Vanessa before two more tentacles came to ensnare Evia's ankles to yank her legs open again, his large paws grabbing hold of Evia's waist, finally to push her Virgin pussy against his massive girt, about to become the only living Elven that Bardek was going to deflower not with some tentacle or through an Orc's assistance, but with his own monstrous demonic dick.

" Yes, don't be scared now whore, I'll fuck your body into shape, until you can fit every last inch of it.. " the demon moans at Evia, purposely torturing her through grinding his tip against her pussy, inhuman amounts of pree firing up against her pussy, partly even to her bust to coat her with that vile demon seed and leave her be a sticky mess. Then however he'd finally stop the teasing, simply starting to try and push Evia down, hoping to pry her virgin pussy open to hear her despair when he'll force her open so wide.

" Mmm, don't fight it, I need your womb, to give me more succubus, your sister will need help turning your kind into the humans Prostitutes ! " he'd even bother to snarl, and quite aggressively so, wanting Evia to fight with everything she got, because he was going to breed her now after all, so she could watch her own daughters as toys to orcs and men while savouring to be nothing but sexual deviants, and Bardek would make sure Evia would only give birth to females.

Annebelle gasped as the orc filled her with his vile seed - something he had done for the eighth time already. She was still not used to feeling such a dirty fluid inside of her, but for some reason, she came every time her pussy tasted the hot semen. "S-stop impregnating me! I'm going to lose my mind!" The blonde elf held her forearm up to her eyes. She didn't want to see any of this. At the same time, her pussy ached even more, and craved to be re-shaped into an orc's cum dumpster. "P-Please, another position. My legs are getting tired!" The blonde elf complained.

Cece blushed as a well-endowed orc shadowed over her. "P-Please be gentle..." She begged as she felt the orc slam his cock into her. The pink-haired girl gasped. She reached up and held his shoulders with her hands, her body bouncing back and forth as he drove his cock into her. "N-no! If you fuck me this hard, I might not be able to go back to human dick...!" Cece begged, though her moans told the orc otherwise.

Eda had still been fucked by the tentacles. She felt the imp baby inside of her readying to make itself known. The citrus-haired girl gasped for help. She feared giving birth to such a vile creature, so desperate to escape this sensation that she repeatedly tapped against Bardek's leg to draw his attention.

Vanessa stuck her tongue out as the coiled tentacle drove into her needy pussy. She felt wet with every thrust, though her face still showed discontentment. The redhead closed one of her eyes, kicking and screaming as it drove into her. "N-no! No!" She roared, thrashing around with the tentacles.

Evia gasped as Bardek mentioned 'renting her out'. "You're sick." She said, though her voice sounded like she was almost in tears. Her eyes widened as the tentacles wrapped around her legs. "No! You can't have it! You can't have my purity!" She cried out, putting up a fight for a good minute until he finally pulled her legs apart. She could feel the soft fur of his paws rub against her hips. If she wasn't being raped, she would've loved to snuggle up to that soft fur. Then, she felt something hard press up against her bubblegum pussy. Her folds were soaking wet, and getting even wetter by the moment. "My pussy's lying! I don't want this!" Evia cried out, her cheeks blushed red. She could feel the mixture of fluids on Bardek's cock. All of the other girls had sat on this cock, driven to near insanity. Evia's heart raced. She didn't want to be like any of them! She was a prideful elf, dammit! Evia bit her lip, trying to keep the moans from escaping her lips. Her lower body felt like it was on fire each time her labia folds glided along his hard cock. Then, she felt some pre-cum fire up against her body. The sticky demon semen trickled around the curves of her breasts, down to her stomach and finally around her thighs.

Evia felt the demon try to force herself down on the girl. "I won't let you! I'm a prideful elf and you're a dumb, stupid demon!" She cried out as she tightened her pussy immensely, giving Bardek resistance. The insides of the elf was warm and slippery, filled with heavenly bumps and creases that would make even the best of demons cum upon entering her. The young elf squeezed all of her muscles, trying to keep him from entering her. She tugged on the tentacles with her hands to free herself. "My sister is a pure girl! She's not a dirty succubus! You did something to her!"

Bardek, basking within the moment of cruel delight, would start a wide grin towards Vanessa, protected by the amulet that would keep his dark magic away, she would not grow aroused through his mere presence, and yet, the poor creature was still just a woman, using those unearthly tentacles that taunted her body beyond what a mortal could, she was now growing wet, and what finer defeat for a Proud creature like her, to start experiencing pleasure, where already she has been promised the painful experience of feeling the demons true girt within her, and then bluntly to be raped and breed by common, filthy, orcs.

Annebelle's resounding pleading, and those misguided screams of pleasure from Vanessa's sword sister, they added so sweetly to this picture, especially for any of the still elven women, few as they where now, no longer to fight truthfully against their fate, but with a false pride that was gradually fucked out of their brain, even Proud and gentle Annebelle would surely beg for more, the moment she had been without her Masters dick for but half a day, and then truly she would understand, just as the other captive women and girls, that there was no escaping once the demon got influence on them.

It was a sweet music to him, enhanced by the struggle still coming from the elven town, still some women and their daughters trying to hide while those close to them where being raped before their eyes, either by male elven that had gone crazed with lust, or by the an orc that just had slaughtered the initial assailant to then claim the unlucky elven female himself.

Oh, and this delightful screaming, here and there, when another victim was yanked out of her hiding spot, or cut of on her hoped route to escape, merely to be half stripped, pinned down and then ravaged, forced to partake in pleasure forced upon them by the demon, so that, no matter how hard they fought, their body loved to be defiled by some filthy orc, even when he was so big that it hurt so terribly.

" Yes, your, a proud, Elf ! " Bardek would direct at Evia now, darkly to lick over his lips as he rose Vanessa up, turning her about to face Evia with the humans freshly deflowered womanhood, showing her how badly the woman had to struggle as she was being raped, not even granted to feel the induced pleasure from the demon with the amulet protecting her, but having to endure this shame truthfully for what it was.

" Look how proud you are. So sinfully proud, look how much pain you put onto this innocent creature, for your own Pride ! Ooh, such a deadly sin indeed.. " the demonic Wolf snarled, ensnaring Evia with more and more tentacles now to utterly restrain arms and legs, only to start pulling her down against his monstrous girt, adding more and more force so that her body, no matter how much she clenched shut, even if she would cramp down, would finally pry open, only to reward her with intense pain that was worse the harder that she had tried to keep him out of her.

" Your Sister, She's likely laying before a human lord-ling now, naked, looking so frail and helpless, seducing him to rape her, and teaching humans then, that elven, any elven pussy, is born just to be their whore ! She'll do so well, assuring that no elven woman will ever remember a time where elven where the mightiest of the olden folks ! Humans will wage war against your kind, only to rape and enslave you ! " he snarled, drawing such a cruel picture about what he ordered Trayla to do, and what Evia inevitably helped to create in her sister, all the while this demon was now insisting to drill himself painfully slowly deeper into her, truly meaning to enjoy and savour this inhumanly sexual body of hers, born only to please any male creature, especially one that was essentially breathing sex and perversion, truly the perfect slave to this vile beast.

Eda would meanwhile just be dragged aside by Bardeks tentacles, those within her cunt drawing out, just to plant her with her back on the ground, pull her legs up against her chest, and then forcibly try to pull her pussy open again with two tentacle tips, planting her in position to silently give birth to an imp, one infused with the now corrupted magic of the Elf.
Worse though, bardek did pull her aside on purpose for her first birthing, he wanted her partially sane for this occasion, to watch and despair what her body was used for, and then rape and breed her again, to repeat this over and over until even the last shred of her magic would not protect her mind from breaking, till truly she would crave being abused by the demon, just like the kitzune that Eda was replacing.

Cece was sticking her tongue out, enjoying the crushing weight of the orc on top of her. The orc's massive body pressed down on her frame, causing her breasts to mash against his form. Legs curled around his hips and pulled the orc in. "I-It's okay! I can always still have sex with humans, so this is just training."

Annebelle felt her ass slam down onto the cock, and her body grow more familiar and in-tune with the boss orc. Moans were more likely to escape the blonde elf's lips - and she hated it. "I hate this! I hate orc sex!" Annebelle cried out in hopes of keeping her sanity.

Vanessa's heart had sunk in the sight of all the desparity. Cece was being plowed by an orc, calling out and begging for his cock to kiss her cervix, not yet knowing that Cece would never be satisfied with a normal man ever again. Then she looked over at Annebelle. Tired eyes glanced up at the sky as the elf's body weight was driven down onto the boss orc. The redhead didn't want any of this! She yelped and kicked while the tentacle drove inside of her, pecking at her most sensitive curves. She had been astonished by seeing the women raped by their own men, only to have orcs slay the men on the spot and take their place. A mixture of elven and orcish semen filled some of the village women. Vanessa quivered with fear. This couldn't be happening! It had to be a dream! It had ot be!

"Stop this madness! I beg of you!" Vanessa cried out, as her legs rubbed against one another when womanly juices spilled and coated the tentacle that was deep in her pussy.

Evia's bubblegum pussy had taken in Bardek's massive cock. The curves and creases massaged every single vein and nerve in the demon-wolf's body. The beautiful elf bit her lip. Her toes and fingers curled as the tentacles pushed her down even more. "N-no! It's too big!" The girl cried out as her pussy pulsed and squeezed down on the member. "H-How dare you! Deprive us elves and the humans of our rights! Who... exactly are you, Bardek?!" Evia cried out. A tear developed at the side of her eye. "I-I will not be your wife! I don't enjoy this one bit!" The girl whimpered, only to let out a loud moan as her pussy was spread inhumanly around his massive cock. "S-Stop! I will never be your slave, let alone your wife!"

Eda was practically going mad. The desire in her body and her pride as an elf was being tested. She was forced with her legs up towards her chest and womanhood wide open. "N-No! I can feel it kicking!" The citrus-haired girl cried out with large eyes. She closed her eyes and yelped in pain as the baby was being pushed through. Her inner passage opened, making way for the newborn. It was then that she watched the grey head of the wolf-elf imp begin to pop out. Her body shook with fear as the magical imp was pushed out of her, and her womanhood soon collapsing back to her original size. Eda stared down at the baby and let out a wild scream. Her eye was twitching unconditionally, and her body was numb from the recent birth. "B-Baby.. T-That's... my baby?"

" Shhh, just do get lost in the pleasure Human, that trinket may protect you from my magic, but your pussy doesn't lie, your just a weak female, born to be raped, and breed !" Bardek growled at Vanessa, turning her to face him just so he could lean closer and groan with utter excitement. " Enjoy the fuck, Slave ! When I am done, with my Wife, I am going to rape you ! I am going to turn you one of my Private whores, and I will rape you, until your mind refuses to resist your true purpose any longer ! And I will enjoy watching you brake, because, you wont be able to enjoy it like the other girls do, your going to scream in pain the first time on my dick, and your going to beg, that I'll take that trinket off you, just so you can finally enjoy it, just like the other girls do now ! " he explained to the human woman, so sadistically amused that Evia's Sister put, as ordered, that Medallion on Vanessa so that his magic wont reach her, leaving her vulnerable to the true horror of having such an impossibly large cock forced into her, and when he was done, no Mortal male would ever be able to find pleasure with her again, he'd stretch that human girl till she was the perfect cock sleeve, without the magical properties of his perversion enabling her body to return to it's former glory for her next abuse.

Then, Bardek would briefly look over to Cece, and then Annebelle who had nearly lost her struggle entirely, loosing her mind to completely turn into the sex-crazed breeding whore of her new Orcish Master, it gave him a wide smile seeing one of the more powerful of these Proud people succumb to the lust forced upon them, and now that the elven village was as good as conquered, he felt it was time to prepare for the next stages of his plans, although, it would be one still needing years, but till then, these new Slaves would be put to proper use.

" Gather the Women and girls ! It does not matter how old, if she is fertile, breed her ! Fuck the Elven pride out of them and let them feel the shame of giving birth to their sworn enemies ! No girl shall go an hour without a dick inside her reminding her of her true purpose ! " he groaned, and then smirked before he added. " Tear down the Elven crystals, let their allies sent scouts, we'll need any pussy we can get ! " towards the orcs, causing a dark round of laughter before the masses of orcs went to tear the women out of their homes and beds where they where being raped, disrobing even the last hint of modesty, just to start raping them again with the distingt intent to breed them, no longer just to rape them for fun and pleasure, but to have them feel, one orc after the other, unloading his seed in her womb to ruin them with it completely, causing a new surge amongst the women that too had heard that now there was no hope for them anymore, their unwillingly eager pussies raped until truly their glory and pride was gone forever, just to be warm, breathing breeding meat for their new Masters, treated and used like no more then cattle.

" Now.. " he would then hiss, looking at Evia with lustful greed, actually honouring the poor Elven girl as he leaned forward, actually laying her down on the ground with her back, not to use her like some cock sleeve as he did the others, but actually planning to fuck her for real.
" .. time for the wedding my sweet little Whore ! " he groaned, pulling his hips back, and then, rather harshly, slamming himself hard into that poor elven girl, hearthlessly to begin raping her with a hard and fast pace wherein each thrust tried to plunge his girt even deeper into her, even if her body wasn't meant for this impossible size, he would not allow this perfectly build sex doll to forget who's tool she was now, and unlike all the others, she wont now ever have the pleasure of a pause, Bardek would keep abusing her, whenever he wasn't fucking another, this lovely creature would adorn his dick and be forced to give him pleasure, as was the duty of a Lust demons chosen mate.

Worst though, he didn't bother now to respond to her, he didn't need to tell her that he'd see about her never being his wife, because, the very action he performed now, to actually let her be the first that he actively raped himself, it was more then enough of a message to be given, and all he needed for this bond to be complete was for her body to wrap around his inhumanly large knot, and fill her with his seed, the purest demon seed he had to give, not to impregnate her, but to destroy and purity, any hope she had to be saved from the hell that he sprung forth from, she, like her Sister and Eda, where going to be eternally bound to him so that, even if one managed to banish him, they would remain his sex Slaves even in hell.

Eda meanwhile wasn't being watched at all, though, the tentacles still moved for her as her rear end was being lowered back to the ground, holding her tied down for her Impish child to finally find her, and, unlike a normal child, this creature would, at the sight of its helpless mother, grow a dick half the size of Bardek himself, far to mature for a creature that was Birthed just now, and with a clear arousal for his Mother's pussy, crawling with it's shockingly fast growing body over Eda, only to slam himself into her helpless pussy with a grin, starting to fuck his mother with gusto while it's body grew the size of a human man, feeding on the sexual energy it got from fucking his elven Mother to grow much quicker and gain more power, power it was needing for what Bardek had in mind for the creature.

Vanessa gritted her teeth together, lowering her head so that her crimson hair would cast over her eyes. She wanted to hide it all - hide the sounds, the sight, and the fear. Her womanhood came to carress the tentacle in many ways. The barbed tentacle drove into her folds, extracting a healthy helping of womanly juices from the knight. The very declaration of Bardek sent a shiver through the girl's spine. The very thought of bouncing on top of the demon's cock... she had seen how many girls had gone insane. Even her own friend, Cece, was now just an orc-slave. The redhead tugged against the tentacles, trying to cover her vital spots with her raised legs. "I-I'm a human, dammit! I'm not some sort of beast! I am strong, I am righteous!" Vanessa tried to call forth her authority as a knight. Yet she couldn't help but to resist that the tentacle thrusting inside of her pussy was making her go crazy. Amber eyes widened as the redhead began to cum all over the tentacle. She let out a loud moan and rode out the tentacle in a circular motion, as if she were humping the exotic tentacle itself. "I-I can't stop cumming!" Vanessa cried out as she feverously rocked her hips in desperate hopes to wash away the lust.

Cece's arms reached up and curled around her new master. She stuck her tongue out and had begun to french kiss the orc. Emerald eyes stared loving as she felt the strong pounding and weight of the orc. The pink-haired girl was already driven mad by Bardek's cock, so there was no reason why she would fear an orc dick. In fact, she welcomed it. The young girl occasionally squeezed the cock with her pussy to show her appreciate. "C-Cum... Make me an orc woman ❤"

Annebelle was covered in sweat. Her hair dangled messily around her shoulders. Once golden locks were stained whiter by the semen from nearby orcs. She could still feel the giant member pummeling up into her pussy, pushing up against the semen already inside of her pussy. "I-I hate orcs... B-But..." Annebelle bit her bottom lip and tossed her head upwards. She closed her eyes. "Please, I don't want to be pregnant!" The blonde-haired girl turned her head around and begged the orc for her dear life.

Evia inhaled and overfilled her lungs with oxygen. That had accidently puffed out her chest. At first, the young elf wondered if she was being let free. Her body was laid on the dirt ground. Evia scrambled for freedom, but found Bardek's iron-grip holding her hips - and the rest of her body - to him. She watched in utter disbelief as her small little pussy had accomedated the large cock. "N-No! My wedding was supposed to be with a n elven prince! I was supposed to be a beautiful, young ruler!" Evia's eyes shot open as she arched her upper back off the ground. The girl propped her elbows against the ground for support to hold her body up. Every thrust that came caused the girl to stick her tongue out. The creases and curves of her bubblegum pussy would fight against Bardek's form, pulling in an unbelievable tightness. The deeper he thrust into her, the deeper the young girl would become. "S-Stop! Take any of these girls as your wife! Take my sister as your wife! I don't want this~"

Eda had thought the nightmare was over. That she could finally exact her revenge on Bardek. The citrus-haired girl collapsed onto the ground, obviously tired from the non-stop sex and birthing that she had gone through. As she laid on the ground, a good view of her plump ass could be seen through her legs, as well as the curvy hips, luscious thighs, and wonderful breasts. Even if she was tied, it was surely a good rest. That was... until a shadow loomed over her. At first, Eda thought it was Bardek, coming to give her another baby. "No! I don't want another baby from you!" Eda whined. She turned her gaze over to the shadow and realized that it was an imp. But, it wasn't any ordinary imp. It was her own son! The very sight of the grey-black demon made the girl want to throw up. It held some resemblence to Bardek's wolf sides, but showed little to show it was Eda's child, with the exception of a strangely powerful aura surrounding it. "You're not my son! Get away!" The wood elf cried. She looked down, only to notice a large cock rubbing against her pussy lips. "It's twitching!" Eda stared sparkly eyed at the cock. Before she could appreciate it any more, the cock drove into her wet folds. Already sticky with love, mother Eda's pussy welcomed her son back inside. Eda's luscious legs spread apart. She stuck her tongue out, moaning wildly as if that was the only response she could give. Tears began to build at the corner of her eyes. She was once the village's strongest warrior, and now she was reduced to having sex with her own son. "Y-You're my son! We can't do this!"

" Yessss.. " Bardek groaned, starting to grow his pace into Evia harder and considerably more ruthless, brutal even as he sought to drill his dick all the way into her, watching with delight how she, again, offered other girls to save herself, the very reason why she already lost her soul to him. Even more delightful was though how Vanessa was trying to give reason why Bardek could not do this to her, just before she climaxed, unable to stop even as likely the barbs kept her surely now overly sensitive flower working, teasing her to cum until she could no more, and he was going to fuck her until she passed out.

The Sweet thing about it was how she was, in no way, poisoned by the magic of his, not altered to crave sex, so that orgasm of hers, it was purely natural, surely something devastating to the Human girl, and that made it so much more desirable.

" Do promise me more Slaves ! Such, an attentive Whore you are to your Husband ! Your Last gift is coming along Nicely, I am going to fuck that Human Slut when I am done with you, and she'll be screaming for mercy when I fuck her pretty ass ! " hisses down at Evia, loud enough for Vanessa to hear it, albeit not paying attention to her, purposely letting her feel as though she didn't even matter, wasn't even there for him, just a slap of warm meat that was going to be below him, wrapped around that painful size, to be rutted and raped like that desperate elf that he proclaimed his wife.

" Do give me more Slut ! The more girls I have to fuck, the less your going to be raped ! It is always going to be your cunt on my rod, if there is no other, I am going to wear you like a cock adornment, even while Im not fucking you ! " he would Promise Evia, and then would start to slam his massive knot against the elven girl, letting her feel that her body was to be spread open impossibly wide for his knot to fit into her, and, unlike Vanessa, she was protected by his perverse magic, so she would not even have the pleasure to die below him, she was cursed to fit him, to survive it and have her body destroyed by it, until she was, as she was before, the most beautiful, womanly Elven around, with a pussy moulded to only ever please a Demon with, and while mortal man still may find pleasure in bed with her, the sheer size of what was forced into her was going to make it impossible for her ever to become pregnant, there was no room for a womb any-more, most of her body was going to become one large vaginal cavity, so that she could perfectly fit her Do called husband, and worse, with her soul his, Bardek was planning to do the same to her rectum, he would destroy her bodily functions, have her body feed on and sustain itself on his cum alone, as it turned into nothing but a true Cock sleeve.

Vanessa would not be completely ignored then though, while Bardek begun trying to force his knot into his victim, he would lower Vanessa to lay with her back on the ground, right besides Evia, a brief glimpse at her and he would moan then " Your Next ! I can't wait, fucking my wifes, marriage gift ! Your, not going to be lucky enough, to get an orc for a husband, like your Sister, your going to be my private Fuck meat, human ! " he would snarl, all the while leaving Vanessa in the lovely position to watch just how much the Demon was forcing into Evia, something that, without his perverse corruption magic, was ceartain to kill Vanessa, although, Bardek by no means intended to have Vanessa break so soon, she wasn't lucky enough to have him end her after just one time, he was going to fuck her into shape, only that he would need more time to deepen his reach into that human girl, and unlike Evia, and the other girls, her cunt wont be recovering from that, she would have her hips widened, and her pussy open and loose, a size impossible to be enjoyed when looked at, and able only to ever receive pleasure from the demon that ruined her.

Eva meanwhile would be held down by Bardek's tentacles, while the impish son would happily pound into his Mother, seeming to moan in a strange, squeekish voice, although seemingly unable to respond to her. That is, he was watching his Mother as he fucked her, and he seemed to grow larger within her pussy while his body grew to that of a human man in size, it was as though he was trying to discern something, to understand, until he would suddenly hiss " Mommy.. " at her.

There was no true care in that word spoken for Eda however, there was curiosity, again he would say it, " Mommy.. " as though to test how it sounded to him, and then, suddenly grinning from ear to ear, he would repeat " Mommy ! " over and over again. while now rapidly fucking Eda, hard and fast, lacking any sign of restrain or care for his mother as he ruthlessly raped her, fucking her till that squeekish noise returned in a loud groan, hilting himself deep within his Elven Mother to fire his incestuous seed into her, seed that was unable to impregnate her, but no less was going to let her feel that, even if it was her son, Eda, loosing her place as Bardek's Favourite to Evia, was going to be a family slave, not only would Bardek rape and breed her over and over, she was going to be her Son's training whore, the pussy they experimented with to make sure, their own victims would break apart the same way that the Human knight did, unable to stop their body from learning pleasure throughout their own rape.

Annebelle and Cece weren't noticed by Bardek at all now, these two where lost, finally broken enough to serve their Purpose, although, Bardek did consider having Annebelle again, just to see how willing she was not to become an Orcish breeding whore like the rest of her kin, if her desperation was anything like Evia's, she was going to be useful, and she'd still make a good whore to him as she, while not as womanly pleasant as Evia was, she still had more plump curves to offer then Eda, making Eda's only favourable feature her magic now, and the fact that, while not so perfectly womanly, she had a young look going for her, and that alone made her worthwhile to keep for now, maybe he'd even gradually alter her, turn her into something like Ecia, with the difference, that she'd be given more fuck-able room that would work as womb still, so, instead of one child, she would soon start to produce two, three, maybe even four at once.

Evia's arms were laid on either side of her. The girl's beautiful blue hair flowed messily on the ground, all while her plump breasts bounced back and forth from the rough fucking. Her pussy was soaking wet, lubricating Bardek's large cock with lust. The deeper he drove in, the more moist walls he'd encounter. The girl's tight flesh was milking the demon's cock, knowing fully well that it had something inside of it that was far too large. The pussy continued to clamp down, as if wanting to milk Bardek. Yet Evia's expression spoke of anything but the desire to taste the demon cum. "No... no!" Evia's eyes were tired. In truth, the elf couldn't care less about the human. In fact, she'd give the demon hundreds of more girls if it meant keeping him out of her pussy. With each passing second, she could feel her pussy slowly mold to his shape, and her body crying out for freedom. Glistening juices spilled out of her pussy, making Evia's thighs rather sticky. Soft thighs hugged Bardek's hips. "S-Stop! You're ruining my perfect body!" Evia whimpered as her womb was pushed open, expanding into a vaginal cavity. It didn't take long to see more of Bardek's cock slip inside of her - more than what was possible. This new part of her pussy, which was formerly her womb, was warmer than her pussy. The elf's body responded to the demon's lust, and began to pump out eggs. These small eggs lined up her new vaginal cavity, and rubbed against Bardek's cock. They would feel like small squishy and soft bumps gliding alongside his member. Tears rolled down Evia's eyes. "I-I'm ruined!" Evia pulled free from one of the bindings with her hands and balled them up into fists. The elf helplessly hit Bardek's chest. "Change me back! Change me back!"

The coils continued to drive into the redhead's wet folds. Vanessa found herself beside the crying elf. Only when the human was lowered next to Evia did she truly realized how majestic elves were. Yet, there one was, as beautiful as ever, getting raped by the most vile of demons. Her earlier orgasmic juices coated the tentacles, and the now-dirty feeling of the barbed tentacles pushing in and rubbing her juices back inside of her made the redhead feel disgusting. Vanessa bit her bottom lip and looked up at Bardek with a detested look. "You think... I'll lose... to a cock... like this?" Vanessa barked, though it was as clear as day the fear instilled in her amber eyes.

Eda stuck her tongue out as the imp rammed its cock into her womanly folds. Hands reached up to grab a hold of the imp's shoulders as it drove into her. She could feel his cock growing larger inside of her, causing the girl to whimper. "Please... stop! I don't want to cum from my own son, let alone a demon!" The citrus-haired girl arched her back and tilted her head backwards. She didn't want to look at it! She didn't want to look at her own son violating her! The pounding grew harder, tenderizing her meat. It wasn't long before her toes would curl, and Eda let loose a blast of orgasmic juices. "I-I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Eda yelped. Her hot, sticky juices splashed over the imp's cock, mixing with his thick semen. The girl still believed that she had been impregnated by her own child, and collapsed onto the ground. "My son... he came... inside..." Eda closed her eyes, hoping that this nightmare would wash away.

Annebelle had not once tasted Bardek's cock. Instead, she had sat on the orc chieftain's cock, most likely impregnated by now. Tired thighs hugged onto the orc behind her. Gasps turned into moans. Her arms curled behind, as if giving the orc a hug from in front. Her pussy had been covered in orc semen many times. The blonde elf glanced over at the side, noticing the hideous, barbarous orc that made her his bitch. She detested it. She hated it. But for some reason, her body called out to the orc. The blonde elf turned her head a bit more and pressed her soft lips against the chieftain's lips. Her small, soft lips pressed against his, and her tongue slipped into his mouth in a desperate attempt to exchange some delicious saliva. Annebelle's tongue curled around in circles, meshing and pressing against the orc's tongue like they were dancing in a waltz.

Cece's legs were spread wide now. Still believing that she could go back to normal, the pink-haired girl had no qualms calling out to the orc. "Yes, yes! Fuck me harder~" Cece moaned out in delight. Legs pulled the orc on top of her closer, hoping to enjoy its large, fat body rub against her smaller, busty body.

---

A violet-haired succubus had appeared before one of the many human kings. This king was not the first of her victims, but one of many. She had appeared to him in his dreams, where he sat on the throne after having ruled over the world. The succubus had taken the form of the king's wife, and stood by his side while he handed out some orders to his faithful servants. When the king had dismissed the ambassadors and was left alone in the throne room with the succubus, Trayla turned over. Her form slowly melted off, revealing a sexy winged demon. Her hair was much longer and smoother than the Queen's. Her body was far more busty, and skin more softer, and her demonic traits more dangerous. "My, my! What a pleasant job you've done, my king. It must be hard to rule over the entire world." Trayla giggled mischievously. Her tail wagged from side to side, while her bright red eyes stared into him. The king would be paralzed and unable to move. Of course, she doubted that he wanted to move from that position. Her crimson eyes called for the man's lust. It was as if the man's very body was set ablaze. Blood flowed freely through his body, circulating and warming up his body - including his crotch. "I'm not quite... your wife, the Queen. But what do you say we get down and dirty? ♥"

" Oooh Yess. I'll, make you better, Elf ! Your, just one giant pussy ! " Bardek groaned, shuddering as he drove deeper with every thrusts, and he would it exciting how Evia realised now that he was not simply helping himself to her body, but that she was being changed, destroyed as the young Elven woman that she was. Eviia was only going to keep her beauty, though her inner self, Bardek was destroying it with each and every thrust, stomach, womb, it was all being devoured by his demonic corruption, till she was nothing but a back of beautifully womanly meat with nothing but the most essential. To breath, to speak, and to fuck, and her vaginal passage was only the first hole, her ass would follow soon enough.

The amusing part to this was though, that Evia would soon have to realise how terrible these changes really where as her Vaginal passage was the one and only meat for her to gain sustenance, it did, besides being the Demon's new cock sleeve, double as her new stomach, and it could not digest anything but cum, turning the beautiful, wide hipped and big busted Elf into truest form of a Demons mate, twisted and broken down to suit only that singular task of pleasing the beast that did this to her, and as such, her mouth would only become the other entry hole to her vaginal cavity soon.

The only change that would stay by itself was her after, with no more true digestive system, she would have no more use for it, though Bardek would make sure it was still to be used, he'd simply turn that back-door into a second pussy for the girl, if lacking the ability to moisten up by itself. That was all yet to happen though, and with the bulge in Evia's body reaching now nearly up to her chest, he was getting close to finalize it, greedy to watch the Poor elven spurt cum from her mouth realizing that he had truly degraded her whole life and worth down to that hole between her legs.

" Mmm, soon, fuck meat, I am, about to cum, inside you ! " The Demon snarled down at Evia, truly being close now, and due to it, starting to fuck her even harder, ruthlessly to plough into her smaller body to let her feel the full force of his lust, and how much it was going to ruin her soon.

Vanessa and Eda where not being paid much attention to, although bardek did lash out with a tentacly to whip the Human girl once hard across the side of her right buttock, and then simply force that tentacle down her throat, growing all those tentacles within her far thicker now to stretch her pleasure holes out so that, when the uncorrupted girl would have her turn on Bardek, she would not tear apart so easily, it would be a shame if this young woman would break before he managed to claim her, and given that Eda was crying under her Son right now, Bardek decided that Vanessa would get just a little more training, so that Eda could be impregnated again, after all, that was her lot in life now, and the Demon was going to enjoy to never let her forget it.

Least though the Imp creature would not pull out of the young Elven that was her Mother, if only to look around, spread his wings, and fly off, searching for any survivor of the Elven village that managed to escape when the shield was removed, so that no one would realise that this formerly beautiful Elven city was now an orcish Breeding ground, and soon, very soon, Bardek would have these Orcs occupy the Elven village and truly turn it towards the solely purpose of breeding with elven Women and girls, locked into their former homes to be breed daily. By then, most of them would only hold a sorrowful memory of their old life, and moan like the lowly slaves they where to lust, and their orcish Masters.

" Oooh Yess. I'll, make you better, Elf ! Your, just one giant pussy ! " Bardek groaned, shuddering as he drove deeper with every thrusts, and he would it exciting how Evia realised now that he was not simply helping himself to her body, but that she was being changed, destroyed as the young Elven woman that she was. Eviia was only going to keep her beauty, though her inner self, Bardek was destroying it with each and every thrust, stomach, womb, it was all being devoured by his demonic corruption, till she was nothing but a back of beautifully womanly meat with nothing but the most essential. To breath, to speak, and to fuck, and her vaginal passage was only the first hole, her ass would follow soon enough.

The amusing part to this was though, that Evia would soon have to realise how terrible these changes really where as her Vaginal passage was the one and only meat for her to gain sustenance, it did, besides being the Demon's new cock sleeve, double as her new stomach, and it could not digest anything but cum, turning the beautiful, wide hipped and big busted Elf into truest form of a Demons mate, twisted and broken down to suit only that singular task of pleasing the beast that did this to her, and as such, her mouth would only become the other entry hole to her vaginal cavity soon.

The only change that would stay by itself was her after, with no more true digestive system, she would have no more use for it, though Bardek would make sure it was still to be used, he'd simply turn that back-door into a second pussy for the girl, if lacking the ability to moisten up by itself. That was all yet to happen though, and with the bulge in Evia's body reaching now nearly up to her chest, he was getting close to finalize it, greedy to watch the Poor elven spurt cum from her mouth realizing that he had truly degraded her whole life and worth down to that hole between her legs.

" Mmm, soon, fuck meat, I am, about to cum, inside you ! " The Demon snarled down at Evia, truly being close now, and due to it, starting to fuck her even harder, ruthlessly to plough into her smaller body to let her feel the full force of his lust, and how much it was going to ruin her soon.

Vanessa and Eda where not being paid much attention to, although bardek did lash out with a tentacly to whip the Human girl once hard across the side of her right buttock, and then simply force that tentacle down her throat, growing all those tentacles within her far thicker now to stretch her pleasure holes out so that, when the uncorrupted girl would have her turn on Bardek, she would not tear apart so easily, it would be a shame if this young woman would break before he managed to claim her, and given that Eda was crying under her Son right now, Bardek decided that Vanessa would get just a little more training, so that Eda could be impregnated again, after all, that was her lot in life now, and the Demon was going to enjoy to never let her forget it.

Least though the Imp creature would not pull out of the young Elven that was her Mother, if only to look around, spread his wings, and fly off, searching for any survivor of the Elven village that managed to escape when the shield was removed, so that no one would realise that this formerly beautiful Elven city was now an orcish Breeding ground, and soon, very soon, Bardek would have these Orcs occupy the Elven village and truly turn it towards the solely purpose of breeding with elven Women and girls, locked into their former homes to be breed daily. By then, most of them would only hold a sorrowful memory of their old life, and moan like the lowly slaves they where to lust, and their orcish Masters.

The once graceful elf reached up with her arms. She crossed her arms over her eyes, shielding them from the vulgarity before her. Yet, one eye curiously peaked through the shelter of her crossed eyes, gazing up at the demonic being. Emerald green eyes practically glowed amidst the shadow cast by her forearm. The girl tried to let out a shriek or an insult, but no words would materialize. She couldn't articulate a single word while Bardek's large shaft drove inside of her demonic pussy. Her eyes began to glow, with a thin wisp of aura whipping out like eyeliner come-alive. The sobs slowly transformed into grunts, then finally into sweet moans. Evia's legs loosened their grip on Bardek's hips, this time stretching wide on either side to help him drive deeper into her. Curious eyes gazed as a bulge appeared near her chest, depicting how deep Bardek's cock had truly been driven into her. Her lips parted as she watched, moans slowly synchronizing with the pelvic thrusts. "T-This can't be..." Fearful eyes glanced underneath her arms to see - and feel - the cock driving deep inside of her. The elf's body called out to the demon, squeezing tightly around his cock. Not only had her body become a giant pussy, it had begun to take on more demonic forms. The girl's once pure pussy had been corrupted. Bumps and folds came alive inside of her pussy. They brushed up and glided alongside the large cock, pampering it. Evia stretched her body out. She closed her eyes and straightened her arms, pressing them against Bardek's stomach. "P-Please, change me back before you cum inside me! Change me back before my body just becomes one big pussy for your cock!" Evia begged.

Vanessa gasped at the stinging sensation across her ass. It glowed red. The knight dug her head into the ground, allowing her crimson locks to fall on the side of the dirt ground. She was laying beside Evia, witnessing the poor elf's corruption. The human feared for her own safety. If Bardek's cock required an entire body to take in, who knew what he'd do to her? The promises soon flooded into the young girl's mind. She didn't want to be turned into a fuck toy by Bardek! Before she could offer herself up to the orcs out of desperation, a large tentacle pressed inside her mouth. Vanessa gagged on the cock, all while her legs were growing weak from the constant thrusting of the tentacle in her pussy. Her legs wrapped around the barbed cock, hoping that it would either cum soon or pull out of her.

Eda laid on the ground, near lifeless, as the imp flew away to test its skill on any unsuspecting elf. White semen trickled out from her pussy. The girl's legs were spread out on the ground, and her arms sprawled on her side. Tears trickled down from her emerald eyes. The citrus-haired girl breathed hoarsely. "Cruel... how cruel..." The young Hero couldn't believe what she was reduced to. The once great Hero now had sex with Bardek only to produce children who would rape then leave her. She had lost out of Bardek's favor, and was no more than just a toy. It mattered little how Eda felt about all this. All that mattered was that all of Bardek's children would be able to perfect their skills with their mother. The very thought of his caused Eda to sob once more.

Annebelle continued to make out with the orc chieftain, only breaking the kiss to take in air and let out a well-deserved sigh. Her insides felt like they were bubbling warm. Inside of her were insurmountable amounts of orc semen. Though it wasn't her time to produce eggs, she was sure that she would get pregnant the moment the egg was released. No longer obligated to escape, the blonde elf hung onto the body of the lover behind her.

Cece began to lick the orc's chest, giving the green monster something to enjoy as he pummeled through her tight pussy. As soon as the orc pulled it out, Cece's pussy would tighten. Thrusting in anew would provide a refreshing tightness, begging the orc to thrust itself inside of her more.

---

It had taken a few chains to bind the king, but once he was subdued, it was time for the succubus to work her magic. With his magical staff standing stiff and straight, Trayla wasted no time sitting on top. She brushed her long, beautiful hair behind her ear, all while allowing the warmth of her pussy to prevade over to the king's cock, as if there were some invisible force tempting and begging the human man to stick it inside her. Trayla giggled. She arched her back, exaggerating her breasts. The young girl barely moved, but she would call for the king to climax almost immediately. Without even moving an inch, hot semen burst free and coated her perfect skin in whiteness. "Oh, cumming before we did anything? How shameful. If humans are all like this, then they wouldn't last one second in bed with an elf." Trayla teased. The next moment the king looked at Trayla, she would notice that her tails and wings were gone. In fact, it almost seemed like it was another person. Instead, a naked blue-haired elf was sitting on top of him. A gentle flicker of light from outside shined on her soft skin. Beautiful eyes gazed at the king, as if looking deeply into his soul.

"Hold still, human. Elves are running out of male mates, and we're desperately trying to reproduce. D-Don't think of this as anything romantic!" Trayla's voice stammered as she looked away from the king, blushing madly. Slowly she lifted her hips and drove down. The cock slowly disappeared between her folds. His massive, hard cock vanished before her soft velvet folds. Her insides were wet and ready - the very symbol of youth. As Trayla lowered her hips entirely, she let out a soft breath escape her lips. The elf opened her eyes. "Elven pussy is much better than a human's. I don't think you'll be getting hard from your wife any longer, my liege." Trayla leaned forward and pressed her forehead against his. Her hands cupped his cheek. The king would feel the soft, velvet flesh rub up and down against his cock.

"You understand, don't you? Unless you bed an elf, you'll never feel like this ever again." Trayla shot an evil smile. The light coming from the window soon vanished, and the throne room was coated in a layer of blackness. All anybody would hear was the moan of two people, and the demonizing sound of a king turned tyrant.

"Teehee~"

" Ooh no ! " Bardek snarled as he started to slam his massive knot against the beautiful elven girl, although he figured then that, in his lust for her body, that least that part of him was being to large for her, he'd have to change her entirely for her to fit that, and she would be unable to act alone then, and it sure would least be good for her to move. Sure, he could force her hips wider, though part of this amusement was to preserve her beauty.

" Your not just one big Pussy my dear, Your fuck meat ! You wont need anything but cum to survive, in fact, that's all your body can accept for food now ! " he would taunt poor Evia then, and as though to underline his words, he'd then slam into her one final time, pressing his knot hard against her inhumanly stretched womanhood of hers, and then just let himself go. He would near howl this time, pausing most of the Orcs in their tracks with the sheer volume of his howl that would likely still be heard miles away. And with it, start to unload impossible amounts of cum into the curvaceous elf, bloating her body with his seed until there was no other way for it to go other then to squeeze out around his dick, and to burst out through her throat, which now, rather then leading to her no longer available stomach, was leading straight to her vaginal passage, sealed off just below her chest with muscles that where unable to restrain the full force of his load.

" Yessss ! " the demonic wolf groaned, not to pull out until Evia's new internal features had milked every least drop of his seed, even if it would end up spilling from her body. Briefly to lean though so he could lick over both her breasts again, near playfully to suck one after the other into his muzzle to massage them with his tongue, and even to suck with painful force on them. And then finally, leaning back up to bluntly pull himself out of her, watching how a gush of cum would be expelled from her pussy till the pressure was lowered enough for her changed body to contain the rest of his seed, still bloated with the sheer amount as her body would try desperately to conserve as much as it could of it's new food source.

" Mmm, Do enjoy your meal, Wife, Tonight, I will change your tight ass too, and then your really just one big pussy. " he grunted, lashing out with two tentacles to yank her out from under him, although still to hiss " Do try to run away, no one will stop you, I am sure Humans will understand it when your pleading for more cum, not like anything they give you would sustain you for long.. " , challenging her to try and uphold her pride, to run away, or rather, wobble away with how her body would look a little fattened up right now. Sure though, it was a little overdone, but Bardek liked her struggling with her new body, with its altered anatomy, she would likely last a week with what her body contained before she'd grow hungry.

Leaning back up into a kneeling position then, Bardek would look around, taking in the view, of his achievement , of all the slaves he gained this day, aside from his personal harem of girls that he claimed, all those women and girls, grunting, moaning and silently crying as their body and mind was slowly tuned to enjoy the orcs heartless rape, much like Annebelle, to start experiencing pleasure past the pain and discomfort around the, for an elven body massive, size of the orc's green girt. Anebelle was lucky in that regard though, she was corrupted by Bardeks seed, so she already lost that battle, she was even addicted to orcish cum right now so that, no matter what, she would return for more, no matter what she truly wanted.

It was truly a sight to behold though, The elven Village in it's beauty, and the sound of pleasure and despair that filled it now as more and more orcs dragged their slaves into the various buildings of the Elven Village, to make it their new home, with the girls and women chained and forced to stay near their orcish masters, to learn preparing meals that an Orc would find pleasing, and to see their once beautiful Village slowly succumb to the orcs lack of interest and knowledge to keep this scenery intact. It would probably years, centuries perhaps, till the elven craftsmanship begun to truly crumble, but still, elven had a long lifespan, and while their Masters would change, and they likely even ended up slaves to the lust of their own children, they would always remember this very day, a truer Achievement that few Lust demons could have achieved till now.

Spotting Cece again though, Bardek would grow a grin, that girl too was loosing her mind as it seemed, she wasn't even spouting that nonsense about, just this one time, or how she wanted them to enjoy her before her ass was claimed by her Prince charming.
" Gu Zara ! " Bardek called out towards the Orc above her, instantly causing the orc to pause his work and look towards the Demon, gaining wordless orders that prompted him to pull from the girl and just drag her back closer to bardek, so, once besides Vanessa, the orc could force Cece to bend forward and start violently fucking her, so that Vanessa could watch perfectly how the orc's thick meat abused her friends body.

It wasn't simply a tease though, Bardek planning to ruin the Human girl, a proud warrior, in the worst way he could, having her watch her friend stooped to such vile levels and briefly be distracted while Bardek, deciding to have Vanessa before Eda after all, slammed a tentacle into Eda's mouth to drug her asleep, while changing his appearance rapidly, no longer to be the massive Wolven demon, but a human in polished armour, a young man with broad shoulders and a 6'2" build, having copied the look of a man that he searched Cece's willing mind for to appeal as a young man that Vanessa might hold a Romantic Interest for.

The next moment, Bardek in his cruel disguise would lean over Vanessa, cutting of the tentacles that raped her and quickly to plant an armour-clad hand over her mouth whilst signing her to be still, not to let the Orc realise his presence, and Bardek was poisoning the air so hard with lust now, that even if those like Evia would crave to warn the Human, they would be to busy feeling good to bother Warning Vanessa that she was not being saved, that she should realize that Bardek was gone far to quickly for this to happen, and that this Human that was Saving her, was merely meaning to watch the Human degrade herself for him, so that even the Medallion could not save her anymore, even if still protecting her from his vile magic.

" Come ! " This false knight ushered to Vanessa, pulling her away from besides the Orc, and then try to run for it with the young human woman, trying to make it away till he was sure Vanessa would feel save, and then, then she would learn by the hand of whom she wanted to love, that women like her where not meant as anything but a man's whore, and Bardek was looking forward to watch how low she would go for her love interest after he had seen her in her miserable and abused state, only to show that she wanted no oner but him, and Bardek meant to try pushing till she would submit to anything before she would be forced to realise that she really was accepting the demon between her legs.

Evia had no place to hide her shame. Even when she covered her eyes, she knew that she couldn't avoid the gaze of countless others - of the defeated elves, the lustful orcs, and of the evil demon known as Bardek. She could feel his giant pole drive into her new pussy. Each curve and crease tickled against the inhuman cock, slowly shaping to his shape. It began to transform, finding its best way to please the wolf. The aqua-haired girl arched her back off of the ground, tilting her head backwards and looked at the world upside down. That was exactly how she felt. Though Evia still felt like she had feelings, ambition, and drive, none of that would be possible if her physical body couldn't keep up to it. She still wanted to become a strong elf and push her race to prosperity... yet how could she do it with all this shame? Her body had become the ultimate cumdump for a demon - a pussy large enough that Bardek could fuck her anyway he wanted. As her forearms covered her eyes, fingernails dug into the side of her arm.

Her bubblegum pussy reacted beautifully to his knotted cock. The knot had locked itself inside of her, so even if Evia had poweful magic, there was no way she could break the binding. Her pussy clamped down on the knot itself, pushing its soft flesh and splashing the membrane with minty orgasmic juices. Evia let out an equally loud cry to match Bardek. Like a wife and husband in love, their cries were perfectly synchronized. Her body was ruptured with a blast of juices, messily spraying over the cock and all over Bardek's thighs. Her stomach grew and grew, inflating from the prolonged orgasm. "I-I can't stop cumming! I keep cumming while a demon's cock is inside me!" Evia cried out. Though Evia still resembled a maiden, any close examination would tell an observer that she was anything but. Her body took in the hot semen, digesting the hot liquid into her body and using it as her one and only source of food. Evia coughed out a flow of hot semen. Even after she was done, the girl could still taste the rich salty flavor on her tongue. No matter how many times she tried to wash out the flavor of the semen with her saliva, she would taste her very corruption.

Bardek pulled out of her, leaving his beloved with on the ground, fucked silly. Yet the demon would soon challenge her to flee. The elf laid there for a few moments, still trying to regain her thoughts. Evia's hands ran down to her soft skin. She brushed against her breasts, then against her bloated stomach. Tears trickled down the side of her eyes. Evia bit her lip. No words could describe how she felt at the moment. The elf slowly rose to her feet when Bardek left her. The orcs would not attack her, less they wish to envoke Bardek's wrath. Or, at least that was what Evia expected to happen. The young busty elf stumbled her way away from the settlement in hopes of finding help.

Annebelle still yelled out that she hated the orcs, but continued to climax nonetheless over the chieftain's cock. She talked about how much she wanted to fork through his body, and to burn his body, re-animate it back to life, and burn him a million more times. Her breasts had already grown significantly - a sign of pregnancy. Her stomach was filled all the time with semen, that it would've been believable to say she was pregnant if she didn't know all of it was semen. "P-Please... D-Do me in another position... my legs are tired..." Annebelle whimpered. The orc had stood with the elf mounted on top of his cock for a while now. Her back and ass pressed against his form as he used the gravity of her body to slide her pussy against his engorged cock.

Cece couldn't even care to think of her friend. All she could concentrate was the feeling of the orc's big, green cock wedged inside of her tight pussy. The pink-haired girl was quite a short yet busty girl. Her nice ass, wonderful hips, and large breasts were surely signs of a budding partner. "O-Orc cock... H-Human cock feels just like this... right? Right?" Cece whispered while glancing behind at the orc, still unaware that she was slowly being reformed to only handle the monsters with the biggest of cocks.

Eda had fallen asleep, slipping deeply into her dreams.

---

A blur had happened when Vanessa was pulled away from the crowd. The redhead, though tired, had no choice but to follow the brave knight. Her heart could not race, as she was too exhausted. Every time she took a step, she could feel an aching between her legs. With the medallion still clinging to her chest, she did not feel the drugging effects of the tentacles. Her legs were sore and sticky, making each of her steps rough and slow. Still, now standing, anyone would be able to catch Vanessa's athletic form. She had a toned, large ass. Snow white hips were accompanied by curvy thighs and a rather impressive bust. Long crimson hair flowed against her body, swaying in the wind. "T-Thank you..." Was all Vanessa could muster to say. How could she say anything else to this stranger knight, when he had just seen her raped? As they made space away from the settlement, the tired knight collapsed into her Hero's arms. The crimson-haired girl was breathing heavily. Her body was covered in sexual juices and sweat. How awful was it for her to present herself like this to a handsome knight. "I-I'm sorry for letting you see me like this... B-Bardek, the Demon Wolf... He's breeding all the girls... W-We have to warn the nearby towns..."

---

"There is a disturbance in the force..."

Somewhere else in the forest, a lone elf sat in a gentle stream. It was a blonde-haired elf. She was considered a grandmother in human language, though it was clear that by elf anatomy that it didn't seem like she aged a single year. This elf possessed knowledge of centuries of warfare - including the rise of many demons. Bardek's was nothing that surprised her, as it very similar to other conquests. While she was saddened by the fall of an elven village, she understood that there was only so much someone was able to do.

This ancient elf possessed something known as one of the three World Keys. These three keys were able to change worlds. While Eda's power of guaranteeing the future was powerful, it was nothing compared to controlling the cosmos. However, Bardek would never be able to use these powers. The three World Keys only respond to the truest of hearts. Bardek's was not. So, rather than obtain these World Keys, it would be in Bardek's interest to capture the girls and seal off their powers.

It was for that reason that the blonde elf readied herself for the future confrontation. The elf peeled off her clothing and continued to bathe naked in the stream. Yes, Bardek would face a mighty opponent soon. And the opponent's name was none other than Diana, one of the Three World Key elves.

etf9g3.jpg

" Do not trouble yourself Mylady. " Bardek, in the form of this knight, spoke, playing the part of the chivalrous Knight for this naked and abused young woman and her well trained body, although not at all meaning to let her rest, seeking to poison her with truth to bring forth her permanent downfall, although he had yet to consider how, planning to lure her with false love and lust may be an amusing way, and in fact, it was his initial thought as he took her away in his disguise, though now he wondered, perhaps he should have her remove the medallion willingly, it would ruin his plans to keep her sane and feel every inch that her body was stretched open, and not with pure bliss as the other girls did. It was however bothersome, with as much Elven flesh as he had available now, a mere human would not last long anyway, all that truly mattered was to feast on the energy of lust that his victims where forced to experience, and a painful rape would suit him only if she was raped by another.

No, breaking her slowly would be entertaining, but he needed more power still, he needed Trained slaves to breed, and to lure others into his trap, so that the orcish army would be strengthened again soon. It would take a few month to recover the losses from only this small Elven village, and while it held powerful inhabitants that where bound to thin the numbers of his Army, a Larger force, even without as many powerful foe's, could wipe out his forces before his corruption would take full hold on a trained crusader, a true slayer of demons, and those where the once he had really to fear.

Yes, more power, a stronger influence, and more Victims, many more, and she did mention warning the surrounding Villages, villages that Evia might try to warn if she was fool enough to try escape, although changed as she was, the corruption within her would likely put her below men trying to ruin the elven girl, and the only pleasure left to them on her body was her ass, and her lips, her Vaginal passage unable to please anyone but Bardek in his true form now.

Those villages though, it meant more women, more girls, so many extra wombs to fill, and Men that where easy to corrupt unlike the Elven males whom simply acted on his corrupting Lust. Human men though where much more likely to act on their own needs and even slaughter their best friend if they where given the right incentive, if only offered that what they needed the most. That could work in Bardeks favour, Hand those willing to submit an Elven Slave for their bed, or human if they preferred, and all the riches the Elven Village had to offer, and these Men would gladly betray their kin to amount more wealth and power under the Demon, offering a decent compensation for the Orcish force that he lost today, perhaps he could move then within the matter of weeks to subjugate the next larger Settlement, or even Elven village before they could muster a force against him, given that he took Elven for to smart to fall for his trickery, and it was likely going to take time before the human realm was properly corrupted to move into war against the Elven realm.

" Mylady must not burden herself with worries of others.. " he would speak in false worry, lowering Vanessa to sit down against a tree trunk, briefly to look around then as though to assure no orc followed then, albeit only to play the part of the alert knight at ready to defend the young woman, although, then he'd move to ruin Vanessa completely with the words he spoke next. " Mylady, we must hurry to the capital, the Holy father will have questions before your purification by fire. " he spoke, a rather terrifying fate in the eyes of most mortal men other then the most faithful as his words so casually implied her burned on a stake as the churches means to purify a corrupted soul, and given that she was found, fornicating with a demon, even if against her will, there was little doubt to be held that the church would seek to purify her body and soul.

---

Meanwhile the Orcs would use the current absence of their Demonic lord, going further into their Sexual abuse of their new slaves, and even dropping all efforts to secure and fortify the Elven Village as their new breeding grounds and residence. Instead they would force themselves upon the elven females they captured, and start raping them anew, and since there where still fewer Slaves then there where male orcs, Many of the women where forced to serve more then simply one orc, and not in the kindest of ways as the orcs would now start using the elven Slaves without restraint or worry over any damage they would cause, enjoying to take their pleasant revenge on their Mortal enemy.

Annebelle was no difference there, although she merely had the fortune that she was promised to a Chieftain who's price no one would challenge to quickly. Though that did little in regards to the Chieftain himself whom, having been ordered to breed Annebelle for the whole day, was now pulling out of her pussy, letting her drop onto the grass below, merely to lean over her and drive his Shaft into her rectal entrance, pinning the Elven girl down hard as he begun to truly train his Slave in the ways of being an Orcs private whore, and with the brute force that he now applied, he'd even reach out to cover her mouth with his right hand, just so she would remain silent while he ploughed into her corrupted body to train her ass into learning to receive pleasure from this act too, even though, it was likely to hurt her for the first few times.

Cece would get a similar experience as her current suitor came inside her, pulling out then to sit down, and then drag her into his Lap where his rod would try to drill into her after, all the while another orc came to raise her legs, and bury himself into her pussy, and a third even grabbing her head so he could drive his needing rod into her mouth, and straight down her throat, outright gang raping the girl now with no regards to her well being, after all, she was just a lowly human, and while the Orcs had a natural Hatred for Elven, they simply lacked respect fro humans, simply seeing in the girl now nothing but a harlot that would be used until she broke, and if she was unlucky enough to survive, she'd become a permanent pleasure slave with the occasional pregnancy that might, or might now, survive the month till birth under constant abuse through Orcs that would even use the Human girl throughout a pregnancy, after all, a Human could hardly birth Strong offspring to an Orc, or so the Orcs would believe anyway.

Trayla had just finished consuming yet another man. By taking the man in his dreams and throwing him into a fit of passion, she had changed him. No longer was he a righteous king, but rather a soul desperate for fulfillment. A single word was whispered into the King's ear, even after Trayla had disappeared.

"Elf. Elf. Elf." These words chimed inside the King's head like a curse. His body and mind had become corrupted. Hoping to quell this unquenchable thirst, the King looked towards the elves. The King that that perhaps if he could indulge in more elves, that he would feel better. Each passing second without Trayla's tight pussy wrapped around his cock made him grow more insane. Yet, the King's experience was nothing special. He was one of many humans of high positions that were being tempted by the succubus. Slowly, one by one, the humans began to rally a force to fight against the elves. The people themselves were still pure. They followed their Kings' orders on the belief that the elves had turned evil, and sided with the orcs. To them, it was a Holy War.

---

The redhead felt the hard oak press against her bare back. She brought her knees up to cover her breasts, and closed them off to hide her womanhood, which was probably still soaked from the tentacle juices. She frowned, almost refusing to look at the knight, even if he had saved her. Vanessa had more than enough reason to worry about the others. Her own swordsister was being consumed by orcs - reshaped into a sex toy. Yet here Vanessa was, sitting against an oak tree, safe from the rampage. The crimson-haired girl buried her head into her knees. The man's words stung the girl's heart. How could he think of purifying Vanessa while Cece, no, while an entire tribe of elves, were being raped? Did those elves deserve to die too?

Amber eyes peaked out from the pair of knees. Vanessa barely looked up at the handsome man. Though he was attractive, and though he had saved her life, his words filled her with digust. But, Vanessa was not in any position to fight back. She had no weapons, and no proof of her innocence. It took every fiber to remain quiet. Her lips curled underneath her knees. "Yes, let us make haste. Let me just rest for another moment." Vanessa said wearily.

There was no way Vanessa would sacrifice herself. Though the idea of her purification made her want to cry, she could not show her sadness. The redhead did not trust the knight, especially after his indifference to her purification. No, she'd obey him and listen, but the moment he let his guard down, Vanessa would make her move. She took a deep breath and finally rose from the side of the tree. A single arm slung across her breasts to cover her nipples. "

"U-Um... Do you have a cloak or something to cover me up?"

---

Annebelle stuck her out tongue, panting heavily from exhaustion. Her eyes stared up, half-way open, towards the sky. She had thought that the torture was over for now. That she would be able to rest. Yet not a minute later, the blonde elf was forced onto the grass. She fell onto the grass on her stomach. Her legs and arms were sprawled out. While laying flat, her stuck out more than enough, plump and ripe for the taking. Glancing between her legs was a small hint of whiteness. Some of the whiteness drooped down. A shadow loomed over her, causing the blonde elf to turn her head around. She saw the same chieftain standing above her. This time, he had went down on her and pressed his large cock against her rear entrance. Annebelle's eyes widened. "W-Wait! D-Don't you dare-!"

The impressive green cock pushed forward, immediately meeting resistance from the elf's tight asshole. The very texture of her asshole was different. The tight curves of her asshole clamped down on the cock. As Annebelle tensed up, so did her asshole. It pushed against the cock in hopes to get it out of her. The painful sensation of being stretched caused Annebelle to cry out in pain. She folded her arms in front of her and buried her face between them. Her ass bounced backwards delightfully at the orc, as if begging from him to cum once more.

Cece turned around in surprise. "H-huh?" The girl asked out cutely when they changed position. She found out soon after, however, as her small body was forced onto the cock once more. This time, however, the large cock pushed through her asshole, expanding it inhumanly, and elicited a cry out from the pink-haired girl. Though poisoned by Bardek, Cece's reactions wasn't entirely as dreadful as Annebelle's. Still, Cece reached backwards and grabbed a hold of the orc's legs. Fingernails dug into his flesh, telling the orc just how painful the experience was. But Cece would not rest, as another cock pushed into her wet folds. A mix of womanly juices and semen were coated on her insides, giving it lubrication for the orc to slip on in. The cute, busty little girl had no place to run. With orcs on both sides of her, she couldn't run. Cece could smell the musky scent of the orcs around her. Then, another large cock was forced into her mouth. The girl let out a murmur, but she was soon forced to suck on the cock. Her wet appendage dragged along the underside of the cock, giving it a refreshing sensation as it slipped back and forth into her mouth-pussy. Though Cece hated it at first, she soon found her body relaxing and able to take in more of the orc cock from both sides. She allowed her small body to be maneuvered by the orcs, as they used her body to grind herself against their shafts for their own pleasure. She leaned up against the orc, letting her soft skin be known to them. Her mind began to fade, as did the idea of ever mating with a human male...​

Bardek growled inwardly, this wasn't working quite as he had planned, this young woman proving more headstrong then he had guessed as usually most would have begun to plead and offer anything if only not to be brought to their end by fire. Although Bardek was no fool, the young human woman was unlikely to go blindly into her doom, so he could place a good guess as to how she might be waiting for her chance to strike, unarmed and un-armored she was no threat to a human, though the moment he'd stop keeping an eye on her, she'd likely strike out and try to get free.

So, where to go from here ? He could unlikely enter a village, much less a town, given that most local settlements had least ties to some priest, and though it be delightful to ruin them, Bardek wasn't bold enough just yet to present himself without guard to some that may be able to banish him, not yet. No, the demon had to amass more power yet, and for part of it, this human was required too, after all, each female slave did increase his income power wise, and having a working spy to send into capitals to lure out slaves, that would be handy, perhaps it would be best however to put her into breeding after all, like her friend that, as Bardek could feel, was lost entirely to her sexual hunger.

" Get back on your feet, and put your hands behind your back ! " Bardek in his disguise ordered her, this was turning out to much of a bargain and all things considered, as long as she wore that medallion, he could not directly influence her, although the demon in human disguise did yet have to decide if that was a blessing or a curse, after all, he did insist for her to wear it, and having made Trayla to put it on the human for his amusement, Bardek wouldn't back out of it just yet, worst case, Vanessa would have the pleasure of being claimed by his false appearance before he'd truly break her.

-----

Bardek was, unlike what the Orcs may have thought, aware of what was going on around the elven Village, and in truth, the Demon didn't mind, that unbridled lust of these brutes to break their slaves was a strong source to empower him, and the Elven slaves where bound to submit that much quicker to his corruptive power through it, as such, the Demon could only win, although it was perhaps not to fortunate that in doing what they did, they where ignoring his orders, and the Demon would need to correct this misstep of his troops.

Still, Cece alone was already a lovely meal to him, that young human bluntly giving in to enjoy as her body was turned the warm wet meat around the orcish need to enjoy such a fine specimen, and she was a rarity amongst all the slaves present, given that very few humans where captive yet, and fewer even that matched both her looks, and her inexperience, given that she had been virgin still a few hours ago. The orcs sure did enjoy her for that, each of these three fucking her rather hard, each at his own pace with the brutish desire merely to find pleasure in her, with no true regards to her own needs.

For Annebelle it was hardly different, kept for the fact that only one of these green skinned beasts was pounding into her. That hardly may seem a relief though given that the Chieftain was working that tight behind way to hard, teaching the young Elven warrior that she could not expect mercy from him, nor that she was anything but his private fuck meat, the Orc being quite particular in letting her feel just how much his own pleasure was the only thing the Elv ever needed to be concerned with.

Although, perhaps Annebelle did manage to cope since she was already violated back there by the Demonic Wolf and his tentacles, so shamefully she could enjoy the pleasure of it, or she'd be able to look around herself, and see how her Elven sisters all where occupied serving their Mortal enemies, and most, much like Cece, had succumb to the demons corruption, turning into needy Sluts for their Orcish Masters. Some more then others as many of the captives escaped the reality of this horror by throwing themselves into the pleasure their body learned to receive, embracing the lust in its purest form to turn blind to their reality, even if their life was literally being raped away from them, feeling good under their vile captors was so much more preferable for some, then to struggle and hurt as these beasts wouldn't permit them to escape.

Vanessa was not weak-willed. Though she had been tormented and forever scarred by the corkscrew tentacle driving inside of her folds, she did not lose any sense of who she was. The redhead was as equally beautiful as she was athletic and intelligent. She noticed a bit of hesitation in the man's response. Amber eyes glared at the fellow knight suspiciously. His suddenly aggressive behavior was quite the turn off. "Ah, sorry. M'lady was too busy admiring the scenery." Vanessa replied with a hint of sass in her voice. How dare this man try to act all gentleman-like only to seize and scare her into submission! The naked female stood up. Light pierced between the branches and leaves of trees, spilling onto her form. Patches of milky white skin were revealed to Bardek. The redhead's naked body was in front of him. Nice, firm breasts, curvy hips, luscious thighs, and an athletic butt to top it all off. She rose to her feet and slipped her hands behind her back. This unconsciously caused the girl to arch her back and puff out her chest towards him.

"I'll ask you once more, sir. Do you have a cloak or something for me to wear? It's rather embarassing to stand naked with my hands behind my back. Surely, you understand the shame I faced from the demon. Yet you still choose to shame my body and ignore a woman's pleas? Are you hoping that the Church purifies me twice? Once for Bardek, and once for you?" The crimson-haired girl glared at the knight.

---

Cece rubbed her lovely thighs against the green beast below her, all while taking in as many cocks as she could. The overjoyed pink-haired girl was already jacking off two cocks with her hands, stroking her small yet soft fingertips against their shafts. At the same time, her mouth wrapped around a green orc cock. Her tongue rolled over it, splashing the cock with waves of sticky saliva. The girl had already cum several times, riding out her orgasm and sending that electric feeling through her spine. Her nether lips grew wet with accumulating lust, awaiting for all the orcs to stain her once more.

Annebelle's fingernails dug into the ground, practically scraping at it. Her back arched and her wonderful ass was presented to the chieftain whenever he decided to ram his large cock into her once more. "Heee...! Nghhh!" The blonde elf groaned. Her cheeks were now flushed red - an indication that Annebelle was slowly growing addicted to his cock. "P-Please, stop it. M-My legs are tired!" Annebelle begged, though she dared not to look at the chieftain. Instead, the girl lowered her head and hid her eyes with her golden locks. She didn't want to hear any of it. She didn't want to hear Cece lustfully accepting her new masters, nor any of her fellow elves falling victim to the orcs.

" To purify you, for me ? " Bardek ushered in his human disguise, playing the game again as still uncertainty settled about how to have her submit her body to blunt sexual servitude, although part of him now found a means to hold onto as she outright suggested the idea that the church would be purifying her twice, although, the purification by the church, for a crime such as fornicating with a demon, was certain death, and surely she was aware of it.
There was also though the fact that he was emitting his foul magic that induced humans and any other creature with lust, and he, in his human disguise, was not showing much of an effect to it yet, which perhaps was a lovely point to lean into her remark with, so that she might find something to use, especially now where already her purity had been ruined, and where least to a degree her body had learned pleasure.

" Perhaps.. " he mused, looking quite obviously over her naked form, and not at all chivalrously so. " The demons corruption is strong, even I can not deny the longing, it effects the mind, and strongly so. As a knight, I shan't look upon milady's body in such a way, and offer her the means to modestly protect her frailty. Yet, I am also a man, and the demons taint does allure to not ignore such beauty, and I hope Milady will forgive this remark.. " Bardek exclaimed, deciding to play the role of the confused knight that hangs between honour and the demons taint that had brought so many to bluntly rape anything with a breed-able hole around them, a taint that even turned siblings and lovers against another for the pure purpose of dominating and using the other for their bodily needs, a foundation for what he was trying to twist her into.

" Milady, I humbly request that, perhaps you'll consider putting down your sword as a knight, and take up the apron, submit yourself to a man in care and appreciation, before this foul magic has influenced such a man to the point that he would not care at all for Milady's honour, and do as so many others did through the demons taint. The Knight, has to take Milady captive towards the capital, though I fear, the Man will wait for an opportune moment, and forget his honour, and take advantage of Milady's restrains.. " he exclaimed further, describing in an indirect, near pleading manner for her to consider offering herself willingly to him, and to become his, before he would have to give into duty, to restrain her and, once he could no longer restrain himself, rape her helpless form, as though fearing that, once she was restrained, it would be easy for his lust to dictate him throughout the coming travels to help himself to her body one or the other night.

It was, in a way, also an indirect way to speak that he found her body desirable, and that he would welcome her as his, least, in his human knight appearance, after all, while looking like the young and handsome man pleading her to give herself to him before his mind failed to see the lady, it was in truth still the demon, trying to trick her into giving her body to him, and enjoying herself being mounted by him, that much crueller and more delightful it would become when she joined Cece as another breeding whore, or perhaps a spy within the human realm under his guidance, although it was hard for the demon to let go of any young woman that fed his power through her bodies abuse.

-----

Meanwhile, the Situation at the Elven village was escalating quickly as the orcs begun going all out on their new slaves. Only a handful was working on establishing the Village as breeding ground, and only because there was no elven girl unoccupied right now other then those Bardek used, and few of the orcs would dare even consider claiming the Demon's prizes.

Though, much like Cece, the orcs would not always wait their turn as they would use every available inch of their Victims. Anal, vaginal, oral, hands, cleavage, as long as there was room for one more orcish body to squeeze close enough, they would use the girl, in some cases not even waiting for one orc to pull out as the second already pushed into her, leaving some of their captives wailing in a mixture or unwanted pleasure, and pain, a wailing that was though barely audible as few could even voice their protest under their task of sucking their captors dry.

Annebelle was the only Elven girl not claimed by Bardek directly that had only one orc on her, and he, slamming himself hard, one last time, into her tight anal passage, would grunt now as he filled her bowls up with his seed, defiling the Elven girls body further yet, and all just so he could pull our, yank her up by the hair to stand, allowing him to throw her over his shoulder, to finally then seek out her former home, planning to establish his command post within her home to rape and breed her within it's familiar feel, and if she was unlucky enough, to even see friends, or family, held between these horny beasts to serve their new purpose, only the youngest girls to be saved from this as they where caged, captive and raised to join their kinsmen upon the time that they became fertile and well developed enough to join as breeding slaves.

Vanessa didn't enjoy the knight's rather aggressive behavior. She tugged the amulet around her neck - surely something the knight pondered about. After all, why was the redhead naked, save for an item hanging around her neck? Fingers squeezed on the material, giving it a tug and pulling at the back of her neck as a result. The redhead silently growled when he gazed upon her form. How dare he glare upon her like this, especially after being defiled by a demon! Her womanly folds could still remember the barbed tentacles driving inside of her, as well as the despicable look of Bardek. Vanessa wanted to kill Bardek. She wanted to kill him, ressurect him, just to take him down a second time. She wanted the demon wolf to feel pain, and to feel regret. She was snapped out of her mindset when the knight began to speak. This time, he was calmer and spoke with a soft voice. The fiery-haired girl blinked a few times. "If you... if you indulge in me, then you'll need purification as well. You would... burn away as well." Vanessa whispered weakly.

The girl knew of the powerful effect of Bardek's aura. It caused all creatures to cry out in lust. In fact, it was impressive that this handsome man was still able to retain himself and speak with reason. Had it been an orc or an elvish man, they would've thrown their arms around Vanessa and violated her on the spot. There was something genuine within the man, causing the once-confident knight to bite her bottom lip nervously. Her teeth gently grazed her bottom lip, and her amber eyes stared into his for any signs of manipulation. When she failed to find any intention of deceit, she made a decision. "Y-You're asking me to be your wife?" The girl's eyes twinkled. She gulped some saliva in her mouth. A hand pressed against her heart. It was rapidly pumping, finding excitement in the handsome young knight. He had come to save her, and make her his. It was a true knight-in-shining-armor story. It was... the reason why Vanessa became a knight. Having grown up hoping for a chivalrous man to sweep her off her feet, Vanessa's expectations were diluted the moment she witnessed the heartlessness of knights. So, Vanessa had become a knight to become the very thing she wanted. Now, this kind young man was willing to take her in.

Vanessa's lips curled. A hand tightly clenched onto her magical item. "You... want to make love to me? I might appear beautiful, but I come with many thorns." She whispered. The redhead stepped towards the knight. Her hands grasped the medallion, pulling it off completely and tossing the item aside. Almost immediately, Vanessa was hit with a sudden arousal. Her cheeks grew bright red. She began to breathe heavily. Hot breaths tickled the side of the man's neck. Slowly but surely, Vanessa wrapped her arms around the man's neck, pulling her naked body towards him. Soft, cushion breasts propped against his steel cold armor. Hard nipples rubbed against the material. At the same time, one of her legs crossed underneath his, gently rubbing at the man's groin. "A woman... with many thorns. A woman... taken by a demon. But, you still want me?" Vanessa's voice was weak. She gently pressed her forehead against his. Closing her eyes, she leaned in to steal a sweet, sweet kiss from her prince.

---

Cece muffled underneath the phelphora of orcs. Green everywhere, taking her short and busty body and mating with it. Eventually, even this had become too much for the pink-haired girl. She tried to free herself from the bombardment of orcs, but they would only keep coming. One would replace the other, and take the human girl in many different positions.

Annebelle groaned when she was thrown up and over the chieftain's shoulders. "H-Haven't you had enough...?" The blonde elf whispered, clearly exhuasted and feeling the dirty orcish semen inside of her. The regal elf began to tear up, and pounded the orc's back with her fists. "Stop it! Stop it!"

The succubus had returned from her adventure. Trayla had seduced many men into loving elves, and now sat safely on top of a pine tree as she watched below what her former people had become. "Ah, so sad." Her heart-shaped tail wagged around happily. "They'll never experience a transformation such as I. These girls will last a few centuries, but once their fertile time is up, they won't be of much use. I, on the other hand, get to experience this for an eternity." Trayla was unaware of an underworld which the elf girls would be taken to after their deaths. The succubus reached down and spread her legs. She slowly stroked her womanhood with her fingers, enjoying the scene of the orcs and elves.

" Yess.. " The human disguise of the demon groaned when Vanessa inquired about his intent to take her as wife, although it was a blunt lie, although being what he was, he would have no problem taking more then one, though he had no intention to take another besides the now changed elven girl so soon, and if, it had to be one that truly he desired. Vanessa, while desirable, was merely charming enough though to be toyed with, and once she tore the medallion off that protected her, he knew that soon she would moan and cry in regret when the true size of his girt ruined her life forever. First though, he had to finish her for good, already to have tossed herself away by allowing the demonic lust to course through her for his disguise, for the vain hope to find paradise amidst this horror, a hope she should have known to be vain given that no other, Human, elf or Orc had managed to escape his influence. And yet, still she gave in, preparing to give herself to him in a last effort to find true love and compassion in a man even after she already had been ruined and defiled in mere preparation for a rape.

" As do I Milady, and I must insist, for Milady, to take the place of a lesser girl, so that I may make love to her, for otherwise, I would force myself upon her, and amongst this vile air, I would enjoy to hurt her. Please, permit me to appreciate this Beautiful being, in joined passion.. " he would moan at her, stroking off the metal covered leather gloves that protect his hands, so that the bare skin of them could roam over her bare skin, and take firm hold of her buttocks to squeeze her wilful body against his partly armoured form, sweetly to plea for her to submit to the lust that he seemed to fail resisting, before his need for her would drive him to rape her like all the other males did to anything female within the Demons corruptive influence.

It was a shame though, giving into the illusion of love and lust, Vanessa too was about to loose herself forever, condemning her mortal soul to eternal slavery to the lust demon so that, if she did bend and offer herself to the demon in disguise, she would give into an eternal hell of sexual servitude to him and any he deemed fit to use her, and once her mortal body expired, there was plenty of use for girls like her in the fires of hell, plenty of demons craving for the feel of a corrupted human body wrapped around their girt as nothing but a fuck doll.

" Hurry my love, I can't hold back my desire for your neathers much longer.. " he ushered, and gently shoved her away from his body, just to devour her nakedness with his eyes while his hands moved to undo his armor, eager to watch her foolishly loose herself to the shame of turning the same corrupt breeding slut that her former friend in arms, Cece, was now, if only after Bardek was done ruining her body and making her regret to hope for a saviour where no hope had been left for the innocent and the pure.

-----

Cece meanwhile was not to be saved, and more then once was to feel herself close to chocking now as no hole to her body was holy to her captors, her mouth was just another pussy to them, so she was gaining the harsh lesson, and and plenty to feast upon as orc after orc was using her, washing out the seed of the former occupant of her lower holes, whilst starting to swell her stomach with more and more of their seed poured down her throat.

Annebelle least had a brief bit of time to recover from her abuse, least, while she was carried into and through her former home, merely to have a close and nice look at all those women and girls she may have known, crying and moaning as they where gang raped and corrupted to learn loving the vile taste of orcish seed. And when finally the Chieftain managed to find her former home, he would carry her inside, past the beasts abusing even her closest of kin, to throw her into her bed, merely to crawl up over her with a cruel grin, an unspoken promise that only now, the true extend of his demoniacally enhanced endurance was to be brought upon her, she would not be permitted to rest till late that night, and feel her mind slip away gradually when he would go on to truly fuck any remaining reason or resistance out of her.

Trayla though, she was allowed to relax for a moment, for all the treacherous manipulation she had done, she was granted that much, although, not for to long as the imp, the beast that had climbed out of Eda's womb, ha spied her, and having found no other creature to claim, he was approaching the Succubus from behind, after all, she was not claimed as Private tool to Bardek, and while she was his to abuse as he desired, there was nothing truly stopping the Demon's offspring from trying to rape the Succubus, which, if he managed, made her not Bardeks, but his first Son's private whore, which was, especially for a Succubus, a shame, to be claimed by another then the beast she was craving to serve, or made to crave.

Back
Top Bottom