Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Me, Love Her (Phantom and Crusade)

Lexie stepped out of the bus and stretched her arms. It had been a very tiring journey, and she exhausted just from sitting on the uncomfortable seat she had been given. She was going to complain, but it wasn't worth the time at all. She wanted to have a good time at college. Fighting from day one wasn't a good choice to be honest. After the bone-stretching session was done, the beautiful brunette grabbed her bags and started to walk into the main bulding. Lexie was indeed a very beautiful teen who was still growing up, given that she was barely 19. Her hair was colored in a brown fashion, a color that made some neat contrast with her pale skin. Her eyes were brown colored too. She had a rather skinny figure, athletic to say the least. The curve that shone the most out of her gorgeous body was her big bottom. What she lacked in her A-cup breasts, she had it in her breasts.

At last, she finally found her room. It matched the number in her key, 145, so it had to be it. Without hesitating, she simply turned the doorknob open and entered inside. She was expecting a nice and big room, but this completely caught her off attention. The living room was very big, already had a TV and the fact that it was adjacent to the kitchen made it even bigger. She wondered that if this was so big, maybe the rooms were like that too. She hurried to the hall that had 4 doors. "4 doors....what for? I hope one of them is the closset," Lexie thought inside her head. But she was wrong. Opening the different doors she found out that 3 belong to actual bedrooms, very big bedrooms and the last one to the equally huge bathroom. Without making it too problematic or overthinking it, she went to one of the rooms and left her bags there. Then she walked to the living room again and sat by the sofa to wait for her other roommate to come along. Lexie was dressed in nothing more than a black t-shirt with a 'Metallica' logo on it, a pair of tight jeans that made her gorgeous butt even more gorgeous, and a pair of black sneakers.

Adam was glad to finally get to the university. His parents had dropped him off, insistent on being there for his final send off. It was emotional on them, but honestly, Adam just wanted to get away from home and be on his own for once. He was tired of being restricted to their house rules and he was happy to be able to do what he wanted, when he wanted.

He'd always been that sort of rebellious spirit, even if his parents did keep him in line. He was all about what happened in the moment and that showed just in his personality. Adam was tall and skinny, with broad shoulders that really didn't match his lanky build. He was toned and stood around 6'2", with shaggy dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a hoodie with an obscure band from his area on the front, or their logo at least and a pair of jeans that made his legs appear even longer.

After hugs from his mom and a handshake from his dad, he said his final goodbyes and made his way to his dorm room. He carried two oversized duffle bags with his belongings, having not brought anything else since he'd been told the room would be fully furnished. Stepping up to the room, he unlocked the door and pushed it open, wondering what his roommate would be like.

When he stepped inside, his eyes widened just at the sheer size of the place. He had a hard time believing it'd only be him and one other person in such a massive place. Setting his heavy bags down at the door, he stepped inside and checked the place out, nodding his head in approval.

"Fuck yeah!" he said out loud. "Anyone home?" he called out, eager to see who he'd be sharing the space with.

Lexie turned her head when she heard someone open the door and talk. Luckily for her, it was her roommate and not a random stranger. She was actually expecting a female to be her companion, but a male could work out well too! She stood up and greeted him by opening the door completely. "Hello! You must be my roommate! Welcome," she told him with a sweet smile and stepped back so he could come in with his bags.

"The rooms are over there, by the hall. Choose whichever one ya' want. One will remain unused though. I don't know why is it there. My name is Lexie by the way, Lexie Robbins. And you are...." she told him and waited for him to answer. She couldn't believe her roommate was such a gorgeous boy as this one. She just hoped that throughout the year, nothing too uncomfortable happened that would make their relationship awkward.

When Adam was greeted by Lexie, he was pleasantly surprised. It had to have been an error somewhere along the line. He was pretty sure the university never would have paired a guy and a girl in the same dorm. But then again, the place was more like a decent sized apartment than it was an actual dorm room.

"Lexie, nice to meet you," he said, flashing her a warm smile before his eyes darted around the place. "I'm Adam Cozart," he added, looking back at her. "This place, huh? I was expecting to be cooped up in a room the size of a closet and here I have an apartment with a pretty girl. This place is fine by me."

Lexie was definitely his type. Her Metallica shirt was definitely a nice choice and as he headed towards the hall to go check out the rooms, he glanced back at Lexie and caught a glimpse of the most amazing ass he'd ever set his eyes on. Yeah, things definitely weren't going to be a problem.

To be polite, Adam carried his bags into the smallest room in case by some divine miracle, another roommate was slated to join them. He'd unpack later. He made his way back out to the main portion of the apartment and rejoined Lexie. "I guess the big question I have for you now Lexie is...do you cook?" he asked with a laugh.

"Glad to meet you too, hun!" Lexie answered him back with a wink, quite pleased by his subtle and cute compliment. "Why, thanks!" Once he walked past her and to the rooms, she walked to the couch once again and waited for him to return. The thing that a third member might join the party was still unsettling for her since she didn't know how their relationship would work out with a third wheel, and there was nothing that Lexie hated more than to make people uncomfortable.

At last, Adam finished with his room and joined her once again. Lexie frowned a bit at his question, thinking that it was a bit out of place...but at last she just smirked. "Yes, in fact I do. I guess your hands are not made for it," she laughed at him in teasing way and looked into his eyes. He surely was a gorgeous boy, but she didn't want to ruin anything by hurrying the things.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Lilith told her parents and they drove away, leaving the girl standing on the sidewalk of the university. Here she was supposed to start a new leaf, one she was surely really excited to start. Lilith was quite different to Lexie in some aspects, personality being the most obvious one. This girl was as beautiful as Lexie for sure. Her hair reached her hips and was raven-black colored, her eyes were deep ocean-blue and her skin was pale and fragile; a true beauty. When it came to her body, she was skinny but nowhere as athletic as Lexie's figure was. While she didn't have Lexie's perfect butt, she packed some beautiful D-cup breasts. Standing at 5'5, 2 feet smaller then Lexie and weighing 110lbs, 10 more lbs than Lexie, a lot could be said about their differences. Lily was also quite shy and introvert and had zero experience with any kind of men or relationships in general, and she was quite socially awkward.

Lilith arrived the room and stepped inside, wondering if she was too early but luckily for her she was wrong. Lexie and Adam were already there and talking to each other. "Ummmm...hello...I am Lilith...Roark. If you wish to call me, Lily....feel free to..." she told them shyly and walked past them quite quickly and to another room, still quite nervous. When she found a third room was when she realized that three people were going to be staying in a single room, and that wasn't something so common. She left her bags in one of the rooms and quickly moved back to the living room to join Adam and Lexie, but she stood away from them. Lexie looked at the new girl quite surprised that she was going to stay with them, but quite happy that she could make a female friend.

Lexie definitely seemed like his type and Adam was stoked for the opportunity to spend the year in the same room and maybe even have something come of their arrangement. "I'm just messing with you," he said in response to his question about her being able to cook. "It's just that if you leave the cooking up to me, we're going to be having Ramen every night," he said with a smirk. "I guess these hands of mine are more well suited for other things," he added, quirking an eyebrow.

Just when it seemed as if he and Lexie were going to get some quality time to themselves to get to know one another, the door to their room opened and they were greeted by their third roommate. Adam's eyes widened when he saw yet another beautiful girl enter their room. Was this some sort of beautiful mistake? Adam didn't know why the administration was being so kind to him, but he was going to spend the entire year dorming with two beautiful girls. Life was good.

As soon as she introduced herself, Adam could tell the girl wasn't quite as outgoing as Lexie and himself, but that wasn't a problem. She left the room before they had a chance to introduce themselves, but when she made her way back into the room, Adam was finally able to.

"Lily. It's a pleasure. I'm Adam and this here is Lexie," he said, patting the cushion of the couch that had been unoccupied. "Don't be a stranger," he added, getting a good look at Lily. She was just as attractive as Lexie, with a little bit of a thicker body. Her breasts were incredible and she was a little on the shorter side. Definitely a looker and someone Adam could see himself falling for. Things were bound to get interesting.

Lexie waved at Lily when Adam introduced her. Lily felt a bit intimidated when Adam looked at her body up and down for a few seconds. Well, that meant she was very beautiful. "Thanks Adam..." Lily replied and sat next to him on the couch, Lexie on the other side of the handsome boy. "So....ummm....what are ya' guys going to study?" Lexie asked. "Me myself I will study to be a teacher, a literature teacher to be exact," she continued. "Oh...ummm...well...I...I want to be a doctor...s-so...I guess my career will take me a long time...I hope it doesn't turn tedious..." Lily told them while looking at Adam and then at Lexie.

Lexie felt not only some attraction for this man she just met...Adam, but also she felt kind of 'attracted' towards Lily. She was quite different from every other gilr she had met (pretty much most of the girls she had met), and felt that there was more to be discovered about her. She didn't know what to think actually. She had never thought of the possibility of having intercourse with a person of her same sex.

While they spoke about their careers, Adam couldn't help but think about how fortunate he was. He hadn't been at the school for more than twenty minutes and he was being flanked on either side of the couch by two extremely beautiful girls. There was so much time and so many possibilities, he could hardly wait to see what was going to come of their year together.

"I honestly have no idea what I want to do yet. I'm taking general courses in the meantime until I figure it out. At least you two know what you're doing," he said with a laugh, placing a hand on each of their thighs.

"Do you think this was a clerical error on someone's part? I mean, this whole arrangement. I highly doubt they'd ever logically room a guy with two girls. And as much as I would love to stay, if either one of you feels a little weirded out by it, just let me know and I'll go to the administration and tell them I shouldn't be rooming here," he said, although he really hoped that wouldn't be the case. He just wanted the two of them to know he had their best interest in mind. It was never too early to score some brownie points with them.

Both girls listened to him as he spoke, and out of the two, it was Lily who began to blush and get red from the hand he had placed on her thigs. "I....I....I don't feel uncomfortable with you...." Lily told him shyly, wanting to put her hand on top of his but she knew that she didn't want to make Lexie uncomfortable or jealous.

"Well, I do feel uncomfortable with you two here, so I'm going to tell the administrators...nah jokin', I love to have you guys here and I don't care wether it was a mistake or not," Lexie replied to what he said, her hand moving slowly behind his back and to rub it gently. She truly liked this boy.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Lexie asked. "I am going....to take a shower. See you guys later," Lily said and quickly moved to the bathroom. Once inside, she undressed and put the clothes in a basket. She slipped into the shower and turned the water on to a warm temperature. Unbeknownst to her, the door was left unblocked.

Adam thought both girls were really attractive and both had traits that he really liked. He liked the fact that Lexie seemed comfortable around him and could speak her mind openly. At the same time, he liked how shy and reserved Lily was. Both girls had something to offer him and he couldn't help but feel drawn to them both.

He noticed the way Lily blushed when he placed his hand on her thigh and he smiled at her in response. When he felt Lexie wrap her arm around him, Adam welcomed it and even nuzzled in a bit closer to her, letting his body rest against her own. It was nice being the meat in the sandwich, sitting between both beautiful girls, but soon Lily excused herself to take a shower.

Adam turned his attention to Lexie once Lily had left the room. He massaged her thigh and then smirked, nodding in the direction of the bathroom. "So, what do you think about our other roommate? You two going to get along?" Adam asked her, unable to keep his mind from wandering to the thought of Lily undressing in the shower. He couldn't help but think about what her breasts might look like unencumbered and the thought excited him, even as he sat beside Lexie.

Lexie noticed how he massaged the meat of her thigh. Not only it gave her a really good feeling, but it made her cheeks gain a beautiful red color, a sweet and beautiful blush. "Ummm....yes, I'd like to believe that. She does seem like the sweet kind of girl, and I do enjoy being around her..." Lexie then looked at him and put her hand on top of the one that was resting on her thigh. "But...I really hope we get along this year...more than getting along," she said with a subtle giggle. She didn't want to tell him her feelings for him, that she already found him quite gorgeous. She didn't want to ruin their relationship.

Adam smiled at Lexie when she placed her hand atop his. It was clear she was the more receptive and open of the two new roommates and the one who he could see himself with more. Lexie was beautiful and the fact that she wanted to do more than just get along with him was awesome. "You know Lexie, I'm never one to bottle anything up inside. If I'm feeling something, I let people know and right now, I think you should know...I think you're incredibly attractive. Even just the way you dress turns me on and if we're going to be sharing this room for the whole year, I honestly can't see myself being able to keep my hands off of you," he said, laying it all out there on the table for her.

Lexie was cmpletely stunned by his words. He...really liked her back and that was something she didn't see coming. She thought he liked Lily's beautiful body more. She was totally red now. "I....Wow Adam, I thought I was the one daydreaming, but it seems that you really like me too," she answered him, her beautiful eyes alternating between his own eyes and his lips. She wanted to kiss him, she didn't know why, but she was slowly growing comfortable with their closeness.

Adam knew things were moving pretty fast, but like he'd told her, things tended to go that way with him because of how blunt he was. He didn't like dancing around things. He liked the fact that it was out in the open and Lexie knew exactly how he felt. That being said, he was definitely drawn to Lily as well. There was something about how reserved she was that kind of had him wanting to see if there was a different side underneath. Plus, her body was incredible. But he wasn't going to tell that to Lexie.

As he looked into her eyes, Adam smiled and could tell that she was glancing down at his lips. Leaning in, his hand gave her thigh a more firm squeeze as his lips met with her own, pressing his body against her own. His tongue found its way into her mouth, the kiss progressively deepening. In a matter of hours, he was already kissing one of his roommates. Things were definitely going to be interesting.

Lexie couldn't believe he was actually going to kiss her. The gentle squeeze on her thigh and how he got closer were clear signs of it. She tried to block the negative feeling out of her head, until it finally happened. He pressed his sweet lips against hers. She gripped the hand on her thigh tighter and moaned softly when his tongue entered into her mouth. Lexie already felt dominated by this gorgeous boy, and she loved it of course. She put her other hand on his back and started to lean backwards, taking Adam on top of her.

Adam welcomed Lexie pulling him down on top of her. He pressed his body against her own, letting her feel his cock hardening beneath the layer of denim. His lips moved from her own down the length of her neck, his breath hot against her flesh. He groaned against her, his hand easing over the front of her shirt, letting his palm press against her small breast.

Pulling back for a moment, he glanced down at her. "God, how is it that I want you this bad already?" he asked her.

Lexie released another moan into his mouth when his hard crotch was pressed against and his palm rested on her little breast. This was getting her really aroused, and her juices were already accumulating inside her panties. She breathed hard when he pulled back, quite disappointed that he had stopped. "I...I don't know....do...do you want it? Because I want it for sure," Lexie told him.

"Of course I want it," he said, looking down into her eyes. "I want it more than anything. But maybe we should take this to one of our bedrooms before Lily comes out of the shower and sees something she shouldn't," he muttered, giving her another quick kiss before he lifted himself off of her and stood. The outline of his cock inside of his jeans was evident, the bulge begging to be freed.

Adam extended a hand for Lexie to help her up onto her feet. "Your room or mine?" he asked her, licking his lips.

Lexie was starting to get more and more aroused as the seconds passed by, but she had to get her mind focused on one important issue: Lily. She didn't want things to get awkward between them in case the beautiful girl saw them having sex, so she had to be careful about it. She took Adam's hand and put one of her hands on his bulge, then kissed his lips again. "My room, and let's hurry. Let's try to be as silent as possible," she whispered and took his hand into hers. Slowly, she walked with him to her room and once they were inside, she close the door very, very slowly and without making any noise. Then she turned around and looked at him. "Ready?" she asked him with a giggle.

Adam couldn't believe how fast things were moving with Lexie, but then again, he didn't mind at all. When she grabbed hold of his bulge, he let out a groan and smirked down at her before giving a nod at her insistence they be quiet. "You're the one who's going to have to be quiet," he said, smirking before leaning down to give her a quick kiss. He then let Lexie lead him into her bedroom, the door closed without a sound.

"I've been ready," he said, stepping towards her, the bulge even more evident at that point. Once he was in front of her, he reached around her body and grabbed hold of that shapely ass of hers, giving it a firm squeeze with another groan. "I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of that ass since I walked in," he whispered, his lips trailing down her neck again. He walked her back towards the bed and eased her down upon it, crawling on top of her. His hands grabbed hold of the hem of her shirt and lifted it up her body, leaning down to place kisses along the newly exposed flesh, from her belly up to her breasts.

Lexie bit her lips and grinned when he commented on how gorgeous her butt was. She had been told that many time before, and she loved it even more when they kwpt complimenting her. In a matter of seconds, she found herself underneath Adam, being kissed with pecks that went from her skinny belly to her beautiful and tiny breasts. She quickly disposed of her remaining clothes, which included her top, her jeans and her panties. Her cute and shaved pussy, covered of her own juice after so much arousal, was revealed to him. "Mmmmm.....Adam....gosh....I can't wait anymore...this heat is consuming me."

Adam watched her undress beneath him, more and more of her body exposed to him until she was completely nude. He licked his lips as he took in the sight of her and then smirked as he found her eyes once again. He shifted off of the bed momentarily, following suit by undressing himself. First his shirt, exposing his toned midsection and then lastly, his jeans, his large, erect cock springing free.

He rejoined her on the bed, spreading her legs wide on either side of him. Grabbing hold of his cock, he guided the head of his cock to her pussy, slowly easing his hips forward, groaning as he felt her tight pussy stretching to accommodate his size. "Fuck, Lexie," he breathed out, holding himself over her as he started rocking his hips back and forth, giving her more of his shaft with each thrust.

Lexie couldn't believe that she had fallen in love so quickly with a boy he had met less than half-an-hour ago and he was already getting naked and showing her his large and hard cock. Once he got on top of her again, he felt how her rubbed his cock against her pussy lips until he finally pushed into her slit and started to fuck her. She was not a virgin though, he was a few years late for that, but still, she had never been so aroused for someone like she was now. She was not a slut, that's for sure. She had had less than 10 sexual encounters so far, and this one was resulting the best one out of them. She kissed his lips deeply and moaned really loudly into his lips, glad that it was silenced by his mouth. "God Adam...Gosh..." she moaned, her cute and little breasts bouncing with each thrust.

"You like that Lexie?" he asked, smirking against her lips before kissing her again. His cock felt right at home instead her tight pussy, even despite the fact that they'd moved much faster than he was accustomed to. He knew the whole fact that him and Lexie were hooking up was going to complicate things around the apartment, but he hoped they wouldn't have to stop.

Pulling back from her lips, Adam eased down a bit and kissed his way down one of her small breasts, his tongue flicking her nipple as he continued thrusting, his thrusts coming faster and harder each time, wanting to give her a pleasure she'd never experienced before. The only issue he was having was that he wanted to be able to see her best asset while he was fucking her, and he couldn't with Lexie on her back.

Bringing his lips up to her ear, his breath was hot against her flesh as he whispered, "I want to fuck you from behind. I want to see that ass of yours while I'm inside of you."

Lexie was doing her best to avoid screaming in pleasure since it would sound all over the place. Instead, she bit her lip and kissed him everytime she could. "I love it Adam! It feels perfect!" She told him, this was officially the best sex she had had until now, since she was really close to reaching her orgasm. More small moans came out of her lips when he put his lips around her small breasts.

When he asked if he could fuck her pussy from behind, she nodded. She knew he wanted not only to grab her hips and slam his cock as deep in her pussy as he could, but he also wanted to see her gorgeous and incredible ass. Giving him and peck on his lips, she disconnected from him and turned aroubd, getting on all four in a doggystyle position. She leaned back for a bit, using only her knees for support and looked back at him, using one of her hands to pull her gorgeous buttcheeks to the side and to give him a look of her already penetrated pussy. "Fuck me Adam...." she told him, lusting for his cock already inside her.

Back
Top Bottom