Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, Plot-Based, and Long Term Role-play. MXF, Non-Con, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visions of Black

Planetoid
Welcome to my request thread!

Before I begin with what I am looking for, I have a couple of things that I would like you to note. After reading this next section you should: A. Be inclined to quit reading, or, B. Be inclined to keep reading. You will know which to pick!

Do you make spelling mistakes extremely often?
Do you sometimes role-play using IM-Speak, e.g. LOL, LMAO, OMG, etc?
Do you post only several sentences at a time?
Does reading long paragraphs bore you?
Do you want an RP that primarily driven by sex and sex alone?!
Do enjoy the twilight books and employ elements of these in your RP?
Do you dislike complicated plot?

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions please choose option A above.

Thank you!

For those of you who are still reading, thank you for making it this far. I know that was a slightly goofy gimmick in order to weed out non-literate folks when I could have just said "Literate Roleplay Only!" but I don't think that really drives the point home.

Right, anyway, if you didn't guess that literacy (aside from the oxford comma) is one of the most important things in my life and I can't really deal with a lack of that sort of thing falling into my private life. Therefore, I am looking for a partner who not only is literate, but knows that they are literate. I want you to understand that you are literate, it should be a point of pride in your writing!

Anyway, plot driven RP. Yes.

Here are some lists.

Things I don't like.

- If I wanted to RP in a modern or contemporary setting I would do so on my walk back from the University every day. We live in the real world, I am not here to play in it.
- Scat. Its simple if you play in poo, I don't want to be near you.
(I am not prone to rhyming, I promise, that just happened)
- I play dominant male characters, subordinate female characters (if I play them at all, it takes a special role player for me to want to switch it up, though I have been told I play a good female).
- Consensual Sex. I like to play assholes. A relationship could develop where it becomes consensual eventually, and that is fine.

Things I particularly Like

- Non Consensual Sex. I define Non-Consensual sex as the act of rape, kidnapping, slavery, forced subordination, coercion, domination, arranged marriages and incest. You like it too, or else you wouldn't be on this thread.
- Literacy. Be literate, you know if you aren't.
- Multiple characters. Not you, me. I like to play a wide array of characters in an RP, but I don't have to. In general I would have a main character or several, with many supporting characters.
- Science Fiction/Space. I can't get enough. Aliens and Astronauts.
- Fantasy. This does not mean twilight. This means fantasy, proper fantasy. Sword and Spear wielding elves and barbarians, strange creatures, high-fantasy, lord of the rings-esqe, and Orcs.
- Fight. If this is non-con, don't just lay there and accept it. There needs to be a sense of realism.
- Beasties. Full on beasts and animals or beast like characters are fun. But I don't have to play them.
- Depth. Have it, both in personality and in story. If your characters and plots don't have depth I am not interested in you.

If any of this interests you, fantastic. You can get ideas from any of my suggestions or PM me with some of your own if you are interested. I will consider every request and I will respond, if of course, you have depth.

Depth. Depth. Depth. Depth.

Did I make it clear that I like depth?

Oh yeah, I hate vampires. Don't even ask. Please

At this present moment I have not posted RP ideas. I am going to post some tonight but I wanted to get this out here in case you want to contact me with your ideas or links to your pages. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom