Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister rp with May, Utsuho, and Rin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John23

Meteorite
Utsuho_and_Rin.jpg

Rin_Touhou.png

May_ass_3.jpg

May_boobs_2.jpg

You are two girls, Utsuho and Rin from the Touhou series of games and anime. I will always be May for most of my lesbian role playing and this is going to be a role play with sister incest. You are going to be Utsuho for now and Rin won't show up until later in the role play. Utsuho just likes to be lazy and sitting around at home watching tv with her popsicle while Rin loves to read books and collect parts of dead people mostly skulls and bones. Rin likes paint all of her skull and bone collection with blue paint.

Utsuho will be the sister of two girls, Rin and May. May is from Pokémon and I am always her in most of my role plays with other hot girls for lesbian stuff. I know May is young but I have always view her as teenager and according to the rules of the site with AGE LIMITS May and everyone else here are all 16 year olds, please let me know if this sounds okay.

Utsuho should start by sitting down on the bed, having popsicle while watching tv. Her other sister Rin won't be home, she is hanging outside far away from home and she loves reading books at the park alone whenever she feels bored. May will always stay home with her sister Utsuho at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom