Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female airbender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Oak

Planetoid
I have three possible scenarios here, and they all involve airbenders!! Yay!!!

Scenario 1:

Ikki, Meelo, and Jinora are now teenagers/young adults, but Korra is still no where to be found. The Triple Threats and chi blockers are growing bolder by the day, and have even Kuvira's forces on edge in republic city. The siblings, and a band of born again airbenders like Kai and others, form a forth triad, the Aether Triad. Except, instead of being a gang, they use their agility and superior mobility to take down criminals in republic city. Just like Tenzin promised.

The girls often get into lots of trouble, especially with the male criminals.

Scanario 2:

This scenario is rather dark, actually. I would like you to play a master airbender girl near the end of the genocide war. The northern, western, and southern tribes have all been eradicated. Most of the airbenders left are female, and they are all making a final stand at the eastern air temple.

My characters will be the fire nation soldiers, and your character(s) will be the master airbender and the other female airbenders.

Scenario 3:

Fem!Aang is like 16-18 instead of twelve when Sozin launches his campaign. When when she finds out the orders are to take her alive, she saves her people by knocking on the Fire Lord's front door. I would love an especially playful jokster avatar here, because it will make Sozin scratch his head and wonder what the hell's going on. Not looking for a master of all four elements. Looking for a lazy, do it at her own pace kind of avatar, who might be able to use her charm to make Sozin see the error of his ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom