Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Master's last words to his little Pet...

Varge

Meteorite
Let me rest just one more moment in your arms, my little pet...
Give me this one last chance to feel your warm touch upon my face As I feel my own body growing colder...

To look up at you this one last time with unaltered amazement of seeing your unmatched beauty, untainted by time as if this was the first time I laid my eyes upon you...

Oh how ignorant I have been all this time.
Thinking you only Needed me for your own protection...
I see now that Your life was never in my hands, mine was restng in yours...
oh how easily you could have broken free... Oh how easily you could have broken ME...

Yet you always remained gentle and soft, always residing and working from the safety of my shadow ever since I brought you in...

I see now that you have grown more than I could ever have hoped for.
Your shadow is now greater than what mine ever was, and I'm so proud of you for it.

As my body grew weaker over time, you filled my mistakes with even harder work, so that I wouldn't have to face my own failures as they grew bigger and bigger...

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have given me my lovely little Pet, Without you I was nothing.

With this last breath, I will grant you your freedom, I dared not do it sooner out of fear that I would have to watch you leave...

With this, all that was one mine is now yours in full, but Please stay with me, just a little longer.
Just grant me this final moment to rest in your arms...
..... Just a little while longer...

Varge Graabein-

Back
Top Bottom