Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Help Me Daddy" (Assume & Celebstars)

She really knew how to push his buttons. He used to think of how adorable she was with those pouty lips, now he couldn't help but think how hot she looked. After they had sex, he began to see her in a new light. Listening to her rather vulgar conversation, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. It seemed as if he was the child and she was the parent, as she told him she was proud of him. Taking a deep breath, he just stared blankly into the open for a few seconds. Since when did he become so weak he wondered.

As she arrived back with the coffee, he instantly grabbed it from her hand. Using his free hand he squeezed her wrist as he pulled her to the kitchen area, resting the coffee mug down, he grabbed her other hand as he pulled her close up to him. "Listen to me...you're not going to talk to me like a child.." he said firmly. "What we did was wrong..." he said, though his words had no meaning. He couldn't even bring himself to actually mean it. He loved every second they had spent together.

Turning her body around, he released his grip from her as she was now facing forward, before re grabbing her hands. Moving his head into her neck, his crotch pushed slightly against her bum. "If you want to stay here..you're going to have to start treating me with respect okay?!" he said shaking her a little bit, getting rough with her like how he did when he fucked her ass.

Nicola did feel a little shaken when he grabbed her wrists and took her back to the kitchen area. Looking in to his face, she could see a man torn between what to do. When he mentioned what they did was wrong, she couldn't help but smile with a teasing smirk. "We both know that isn't true Daddy. You..loved it" Her tongue rolled seductively when she said the word love to him, her mouth open and her warm breath breathing on his face.

When he turned her around suddenly, she knew he wanted to fuck her again. On a side note, she had never done it in the kitchen before and was more than happy to bend her body over the counter for him. As he nuzzled her neck whilst standing with her back to his chest, she felt his crotch against her pyjama covered ass.

"You aren't fucking me until you sign this apartment over" a stern few words from her.

"Then you can ram your cock in me as much as you like...Daddy" her voice now sarcastic.

There was something about her stern words that lit a fire inside of him. He felt himself in this situation before, with her and her mother. They were both the same always giving orders, wanting to be in charge. Scott wasn't going to have it this time around. This time, he was going to get what he wanted first. Folding her arm behind her back, he forced her down against the kitchen counter, much like a cop would do with a criminal against the hood of his car. Bending over slightly, he pushed his chest onto her back as he whispered into her ear, whilst his other had roam to grab and tug onto her panties.

"You're just like your mother...I'm not taking orders from you..not this time..you'll get this apartment...you have my word..but I'm going to get what I want first..seeing you want to be such a teaseful little girl.." His hand manage to slide her underwear down around her knees. Raising up from her, he release his hold onto her that was pinning her to the kitchen counter.

Pulling down his shorts and boxers, he exposed his already full hard and erect member. Slowly he stroked it as he began to poke it wildly against both of her holes.

"Ow! Fuck! Dad! My arm!" She shouted before being placed on to the kitchen counter chest down with that amazing ass which he had fucked poking out to face him. Grunting, Nicole felt his weight, now supporting some of it as his chest rested against her back, pressing her against the counter and almost making it hard for her to breath. She couldn't help but let out a giggle before realizing this was serious. Squirming under his grasp she heard him whisper in to her ear, his warm breath hitting her skin.

When he mentioned about taking orders, Nicola wanted to answer back, but thankfully she never as he gave her his word about the apartment. After letting go of her, she immediately reached for her arm, holding it at the joint to which he held to cause her some pain and pin her down. Staying bent over the counter, although now raised on to her elbows, Nicola felt him pull her pants down as well as her underwear to her knees. Her cunt was tight and ripe looking as was her asshole, looking like it had never received cock before.

Biting her bottom pink lip, she brushed her hair over her head to keep it out of her face as she looked over her shoulder to see and feel him pressing his hard cock against both her holes.

Scott grunted his eyes closed as he was in ecstasy. Just feeling her cunt was more than enough to set him on the edge. Memories from a week ago, when he was pounding at her ass, flooded his mind. This time around, he decided he would give a go at her pussy. Grabbing onto his thick cock with his hand, he guided it straight down for her cunt. The tip of his dick, poked at her warm ripe cunt for a few seconds before he dug it straight into her. "Awww.." A loud grunt could be heard behind her as he started to thrust himself into her. Scott started off with a slow pace, placing both of his hands onto her hips he started to hump her ass, his crotch gently pushing against her ass. Within seconds, his pace quicken. Faster and faster he went, soon the room was filled with loud clapping noises as their skins met.

Showing off his strength some, he began to slam her ass down onto his crotch, making the pounding harder than ever. He viciously shook her body, at this point this sex wasn't for her. All he cared about was his own pleasure and just getting off from fucking her, whether she enjoyed it or not wasn't a thought that ran through his mind. Finally, finally now he felt in control of things. He wasn't taking any orders from his wife or his daughter now. Getting a bit more bold, he ran his hands down to her thighs as he lifted her off of the ground a little bit, as he rammed her.

With a final long and hard thrust, he got as deeply as he could into her, releasing a huge load that instantly filled her with his warm thick cum. "Shit...." he grunted, panting as he placed a hand onto the kitchen counter, while releasing his other grip that held onto her.

Whist bent over the kitchen counter, Nicola's mouth opened wide as she felt his thick meaty cock proceed in to her cunt with a determination to fuck her. Her inner walls stretched around his girth, catering for it like it would any male which wanted to mount her. With his pace fastening, the sounds of their upper thighs slamming against one another caused a noise to fill the air with sex and passion, more so on his part.

The blonde beauty who had lived off her parents for to long stayed bent over and took what was being offered to her. As he lifted her thighs, her feet came off the floor which allowed her full weight to land on his cock as her ass was brought to him. Never before had she been fucked like this, none of her previous boyfriends had showed such manliness like her father was showing, even if it was just for his own pleasure.

Nicola moaned and moaned, some deep groans mixed with light yelps with her hair bouncing on her shoulders and back due to his roughness.

With his final thrust in to her, the hardest of them all, Nicola arched her back, popping her chest out and felt his sticky seed coat her inner pussy. Seeing his hand slam on to the counter out of the corner of her eye, she could tell he was tired from his frantic fuck.

Her lips closed over his cock once it popped out, dragging some semen with it and making it drip over her outer lips.

For a few brief seconds, the pair stayed in silence as they recovered.

It took a few minutes before Scott was able to collect himself. Never before had he ever fucked a girl like that, it was almost like rape he thought to himself. The way he took her was so rough. He could only imagine what his wife would have done if he did something like that to her. Now that he had released his load, his desires for her had greatly reduce, though they weren't completely gone. Moving his firm strong hand, he slapped it down onto her ass as a loud noise echoed a bit throughout the apartment.

Gazing at the lips of her cunt, he realized that he had came in her raw pussy, without a care as if she was on the pill or not. The thought didn't seem to bother him much as he walked over to the couch. Collapsing onto it, he took a deep breath, as he cock his head back against the top part of the couch. "Okay.." he said after what seemed like an endlessly time of silences. "I'll sign over the apartment to you now.." Sitting on the couch, his pants and boxers were still slightly pulled down exposing his now soften cock that laid firmly against his balls.

Grabbing onto his boxers, he pulled them up along with his shorts as he jerked his hips up. "Do you have the papers.." he said as he placed his hands onto his face trying to think about what just happened. He had completely defiled his own little girl, how could he live with himself? For some reason, he wanted more.

Nicola had never been fucked like that before, not even by the most horniest of teenagers. His final big slap on her plump firm small caused a stir and a sting which made her yelp. The flesh shook with a rippling effect after he left her to go and slouch on the sofa.

The daughter stayed where she was, half naked bent over the kitchen counter whilst looking at her father, his cock softening with every passing second. Her pussy was hurting, yet she didn't feel angry, she had been a total bitch to him, blackmailing him, stealing his jet, being a diva of a girl.

"How would I have the papers? Did you lose your brains when you fucked your only daughter" she said, now pulling up her panties and pajama bottoms.

"Hey!" he said raising his voice a little bit not enjoying the way she was talking to him. "Don't forget who's idea this was!" he said trying to sound stern, but he couldn't bring himself to it. She was right, he had banged his only daughter. Rubbing his face with his hands he had to think a little bit. Watching her pull up her panties with her pajama bottoms, he couldn't help but still continue to find her attractive.

"The files are at my office.." he said remembering them. "You're going to have to wait until Monday when I go back to work. I can't go to the office now. Especially with you, if your mother finds out that I signed off this house to you, she''ll be furious. I promise, I'll give you them as soon I finish with work" he knew this probably wouldn't go over well with her.

"In the mean time is there anything else I can do..to keep you...happy..?"

"I want it Monday then, and in the mean time, to know I am getting it, I want you to bring your Porsche over. Post the keys through the door along with your card. I want to go shopping. I need some new clothes for this apartment. It's a big wardrobe in there and it needs filling. None of my other things will do."

Standing, she was playing with her long blonde hair, twirling it around her fingers. "You can go now, I'll see you Monday. I need to shower, I expect the keys and credit card on the floor by the door when I get out." A smug smile came over her, before she walked off in to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

A burst of sound erupted, the water spraying the floor below and a noise of rustling, the shower curtain sliding across the rail so she could have some privacy even though the door was locked.

Nicola didn't feel guilty about what had happened, he may have been a little rough with her, but she could handle it, she felt herself becoming more of a woman, becoming independent and she liked it.

Scott's eyes widen a bit as he listened to her demands. There was no way that was going to work out. Though before he got a chance to voice his opinion, she quickly made her way to the bathroom. Sighing, he got up and tried to open the door, soon realizing that it was locked. He had no problem walking in on her while she was showering. After all whatever modest they had towards each other went out the door as soon as they fucked.

Taking a deep breath, he began to pound his hand on the door. "I don't think you understand how this is going to work. I can't just give you the Porsche or my card." he said yelling behind the door. "First off your mother is going to wonder where the Porsche went, second..she can see the credit card bill at the end of the month." Scott wasn't sure if his daughter was even thinking about all of this. "If your mother finds out whats been going on here..and I mean everything she can divorce me and there goes half of my money..." Scott said with a sigh.

"If you want, I can get cash..and personally take you to the mall and shop.." Scott thought if he at least bought her some things he could keep the bratty side of her calm.

When the shower started to run, everything outside of the bathroom disappeared in regards to sound, Nicola was oblivious to the conversation her father was trying to have with her, even the banging on the door did nothing.

The steaming water fell on to her face and hair, making the light blonde locks appear darker. The drops formed on her breasts, only to be pushed further down by another flood of water taking their place. It was definitely a sight to behold and treasure if anyone got the chance.

Taking the shower head, she pulled it from it's clip and lowered it between her legs, washing her pussy. Opening up her lips with her spare hand, she gave herself a clean and watched the water pour out, hopefully with her father's seed in it. She would take a contraceptive pill when she got out.

After shampooing her hair, and using body wash, Nicola rinsed herself once more and got out after turning the water off. Wrapping a towel around herself, she unlocked the door and saw her father still there.

"What are you doing?"

Scott grunted watching as she seem to not hear a word he had said. "Don't take that tone with me.." he said firmly. "I explained the reason why your plan couldn't work.." Taking a deep breath, Scott went over the details once more for her again explaining why he couldn't bring the credit or the car, and what would happened if her mother found out all the aid she's been getting, as well as their new relationship.

"Now..if you want, I can take you to the mall for a hour or two, we can get you some clothes and then we can hurry back here. As for your car situation I'll figure out something later.."

"I don't care, just leave." Nicola said, seeming to be in a mood, she turned drastically on him, maybe because she was upset with him not doing what she wanted. The blonde was a spoiled brat and heavily relied on her parents for support.

At this moment she just wanted to leave his breathing space, but with the apartment one huge room she could only go back in to the bathroom where she locked the door again.

Oddly enough, Scott wasn't although angry with her request. In a matter of fact, there was a smile on his face. Getting up, he walked straight pass her without a word. This wasn't like his wife, where when she was angry, he would have to do all he could in his power to make her happy. This was just his spoil brat daughter who was in a mood, and she couldn't do anything about it. After all they both shared the same dark secret that would ruin them both.

It took him about a half an hour to get home through some traffic. His wife was curious as to how his run went. Scott just smiled saying that it was the best run he had in ages, he really got to stretch and work his body. His wife of course had no idea of what really went on, and probably never would. That night after he had dinner and was getting ready to sleep, Scott couldn't help but think of Nicola. He wanted her. He could still feel that firm rear of hers. His wife was already asleep and wouldn't take care of his needs. Scott had hoped this wouldn't be the last time for him and his daughter.

Soon enough Monday came, and it was back to work. Scott remembered, that he had the papers and needed to give them to his daughter. It was actually the first thing that was on his mind. Getting dressed, he wear a nice tailored black suit with a blue shirt and a light grey tie. His clothes fit his body well showing off his muscular frame, and made him look a few years younger.

So Monday came, the time was early in the morning and Nicola doubted her father would turn up until after he was done with work which would of been late afternoon. So she had all day to kill, maybe it was time to spend that cash she had stolen from her parent's safe. Smiling to herself, she finished her coffee, and got dressed after a shower.

Calling a friend of hers, mainly for a ride to and from the mall, Nicola headed out of the apartment, locked the door and got in to her friend's convertible car once she had arrived. Having rich friends was just amazing! Wearing black sunglasses, a black tank top and light blue denim jeans, she looked gorgeous, as did her friend driving the vehicle.

"Your buying me some shoes, you know that right? I'm not being your driver for nothing!"

"As if! I will treat you, your my friend" Nicola responded. "But you won't be driving me for longer, Daddy is buying me a new car."

"Really? I thought he kicked you out? I'd probably have to fuck my own dad to get him to buy me a new car"

"Well your dad is hot, I wouldn't blame you."

"Hey! That's gross!" A hand slapped slapped Nicola's arm which made her friend lose control of the car for a split second, causing the car in the opposite lane to sound it's horn. Laughing together, the girl's made their way to the mall.

Back
Top Bottom