Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Help Me Daddy" (Assume & Celebstars)

celebstars

Pulsar
"Take the picture, just take it. I'm in Hong Kong!" Nicola said, emphasising the fact she had just taken a over night trip to China on her father's private jet with her friend.

"Did you take it?" The 19 year old asked, relaxing from her pose and walking back over to the seating of the VIP section. The rich girl, or rather the girl with the rich parents had bought tickets to a concert to see the band Imagine Dragons live. The only available tickets were here in Hong Kong. Of course there were other venues with available dates but none had the VIP spot like tonight.

"Yes, I took it, here" said her friend Jessica who had long red hair and a freckly face. Handing Nicola her iPhone back she showed the picture she had just taken. "Do you really want to take photos? Won't your parents see? They think you are staying at my house."

"Relax, they trust you, they think you are a girl who keeps me in check. They won't bother calling your parents. Plus we are both 19, we aren't kids anymore Jess!"

As the band came on stage, Nicole stood up and started to bounce on her heels. "Wooooo!" As Jess stood up on her left, the girls soon started to enjoy the music which was playing and they danced and sung in to the night along with the other fans in the VIP section.

From that moment on, Nicola wouldn't remember much, and her next conscious moment came when she awoke on her the couch in the living room of her parent's home. Laying on her stomach, she groaned and moaned as she felt the worst hangover ever coupled with jet lag.

It was Sunday morning, although the young woman didn't know that. The sun which peered in through the windows made her feel awful and she placed a red cushion over her eyes. "I feel like shit" she said, speaking in to the pillow before she heard a sudden noise coming down the stairs.

"Uh oh....." the sound was of heels smacking against the curving marble staircase. "Please don't see me...please don't see meeeeeee...." Nicola was keeping her head firmly on the pillow, somehow doing that made her feel invisible.

The sound soon disappeared in to the kitchen before voices were spoke. "I am going out, some business to attend to. I won't be long" said Nicola's mother along with a kiss on the cheek. She soon walked out of the kitchen in to the lobby type area of the house near the front door before leaving.

Quickly sitting up, Nicola looked over the back of the sofa and saw her father walking in to the living room.

"Umm..Hey Daddy?" She said, biting her bottom lip and looking guilty whilst wearing yesterday's clothing.

Scott, made his way down stairs with his beautiful wife. Today he didn't really have to go to work, well most days he didn't. After all he ran his own business, and made a huge sum of his money from buying and selling stocks. Wearing dark grey tailor pants, with a grey jacket he smiled as he kissed his wife. Wrapping his hand around her waist before seeing her off. Even being 54 years old, he was still able to attract a somewhat young and beautiful wife. He was in decent shape, having only a slight belly due to aging. Besides that, he had strong board arms, and a lean build to him.

Watching as his wife left he made his way back into the living, he didn't look over at Nicola's direction, but he knew she was there. He couldn't believe how stupid she was sometimes. Taking his private jet? Did she really think he wouldn't have found out. Scott didn't make his huge fortune being an idiot. He always checked up on everything, whether that be his money, or the big assets that he owned. Such as his private jets. He was informed a few hours after she had left to go to Hong Kong.

Though he didn't say anything. He didn't want her mother finding out. Scott took the role of a fun parent. When Nicola was younger, Scott wasn't around much. He went to a lot of business trips around that time, trying to make his business work and provide for his family. Though he tried to make that up to her, by spoiling her rotten whenever he was around. She basically grew up with a golden spoon in her mouth. Her mother on the other hand was different. She wanted her to earn her own money, she wanted her to work hard.

"Nicola..." Scott said as he bend down to grab some work papers and files that he had left on the tabletop. Taking a deep breath, he collected himself as he sat down on the couch next to her. "Hong Kong huh?" he said giving her a firm look before exploding. "What the hell were you thinking!?" Slamming his hand down on the couch, he started to turn a bit red. "You lied! You lied to me! And your mother! You're lucky your mother didn't find out about this first...you would have been put out of this house! She would have taken everything from you!" Scott said enraged.

"I've had enough of this! I want this kind of behavior to stop now!" He said pointing a finger right at her face. "I can't believe how stupidly you acted, what if something had happened?! We wouldn't know where you were, or where to look!" Scott couldn't help but blame himself for some of this. "Two weeks!" he said putting up two fingers. "No allowances, no money, no cars, no nothing!" Scott said waving his hands. "You're being cut off for two weeks" Scott had made similar threats like this before, usually they lasted two days at best before he would open up his wallet back to his daughter. Though this time he tried to sound somewhat more convincing.

As he sat down on the couch beside her, Nicola brought her feet around and placed them on the floor. She noticed she wasn't wearing her heels and then glanced at them under the same table which her father grabbed some papers from. Nicola knew she was in trouble to, which is way she sat with her back up straight and her hands in her lap. Starting to concentrate on her hangover, the feeling inside her head was a dismal one and it got worse as he slammed his hand down on to the couch.

This made Nicola jump and shriek, her tiny frame jerking for a split second before finally calming back down. She hadn't seen her father like this before which made her start to think she really had crossed the line.

"I just went on a little trip it is no big deal Daddy" she replied, looking at him and having a sad face painted on. It was genuine, she knew could take advantage of him a lot but she did care for him.

"Please don't tell Mom, I will make it up to you I swear. I will pay for the jet fuel or something?" This wasn't much of a bargaining tool as her money was her father's.

"How would something of happened? I was with Jessica. Plus you knew where I was, the pilot probably told you on the way there. I am here safe and sound, you don't have to worry" she smiled, placing a hand on to his leg by his knee. "Your little girl is safe."

"What do you mean two weeks? What! That is so not fair!" Standing up, she bent over to pick up her heels and then grabbed her phone which was on the table and walked around the couch. "I hate my life!" She screamed, jogging up the staircase which her mother had come down not so long ago.

"Aaaaaagggggggggghhhh!" Was a loud scream when she reached the top step. Heading to her room, Nicola slammed her bedroom door.

Scott became even more angrier, how could she say that was unfair? It was unfair that she lied to him! He couldn't run it through his head how she could think she was right. He had to admit, when she placed her hand onto his knees and smiled, he almost broke. Scott wanted to break down, and just hug and hold her, taking back everything that he had said, but he wasn't going to do that. Not this time.

Hearing her say she hated her life broke his heart as well. He couldn't take this anymore. It was hard being a parent, well...a strict parent. Scott was only good at giving her things, and making her happy, though it was a materialistic happiness.

Getting up from the couch, he took his papers and his keys and made his way outside. Scott needed a break, he couldn't take this. Heading inside of his Aston Martin, he quickly drove off and headed to the office.

Like usual there wasn't much work, all he had to do was look over a few business proposal and sign some documents. He was informed that he would have a meeting with a few business parts in two days. Beside that, he mostly lounged around his office, thinking over what happened between him and his daughter. He knew he wasn't going to tell her mother, that would only cause more trouble. Looking at his desk that was filled with papers, he smiled as he grabbed a picture frame, that held a picture of his daughter. She was such a beautiful and sweet girl, that it was hard to stay mad at her. He wondered if he went a little to far. Shaking his head, he knew that this would be good for her.

A hour or two passed, before Scott decided to head back home. He told everyone that he was going to get ready for his business meeting. On the way home, he decided to stop by the ice cream shop to get some cookies and cream ice cream, his daughters favorite. As he arrived home, he brought the bag instead and called out. "Nicola!" he yelled as he made his way up the stairs and towards her room.

Nicola came back down after an hour of doing nothing in her room. She knew she had the place to herself and her parents were working. When did they work on a Sunday she thought.

She had changed in to a bikini now, it was black with white polka dots on it and showed off her tight firm ass along with her smooth stomach. Her chest was medium sized, her breasts rather firm looked amazing in the swim suit. Heading out in to the backyard she smiled at the luxurious pool. The water was still and calm, just sitting their waiting for someone to use it.

Suddenly, she ran along the patio and jumped in to the pool, creating a loud splash and getting water over the sides. Doing her lengths, she started to swim up and down for a few minutes and then doing the same underneath, with her whole body submerged. Nicola was quite the swimmer and loved to be in water. One of her plans had gotten her in trouble a few months ago. She had taken her father's yacht out and had gone swimming in the ocean. No harm had come of her of his beloved boat yet she was still grounded.

Reaching out of the pool, she pulled herself up and dripped water off her body all over the patio. Going over to a sun lounger, Nicola took off her bikini top and laid down on her front, so her back could get a nice tan.

Rebecca, Nicola's mother, walked in to the house, her trademark sound was them heels hitting the floor. She was wearing a beige coloured pencil skirt along with a blue blouse. Looking out she saw her daughter sunbathing topless and put the phone down on her client. They needed her more than she needed them.

Walking out back, she peered over her daughter who was catching the sun, this time on her chest. "Cover yourself up! Say I was your father! And is this what you are thinking you are doing all day? You can get as much sun as you like when you are working. I have managed to get you a job at a client's, you will work there until you decide what you want to do."

Nicola sat up and put on her bikini top, she covered her "No I'm not. I'm not being someone's secretary." breasts back up and then stood on her feet. She was a little shorter than her mother, but then again the older woman wore heels.

"Well you are not living off mine and your father's money. You have a business degree you passed and you do nothing with it."

"I don't want to go in to business! I want to be a model!"

"I will not have a daughter of mine paraded about in magazines for men to dream about."

This wasn't even Nicola's dream job, she knew what she wanted to do but kept it to herself. "I hate you. You are a stuck up bitch!"

Rebecca looked to her daughter, her face going red with anger but it soon evaporated to it's normal white colour. "Your are on your own. I don't want to know you or see you ever again. I also know about the Hong Kong trip, you think your father can keep things from me?"

Nicola started to cry, she ran inside and up the stairs, she went to her room and started to pack her clothes.

The first thing Scott was greeted too was his almost naked daughter, wearing a bikini and angrily packing. What was going on now, why couldn't he just have a peaceful day. Upon looking closer at her, he realized that she was crying. Suddenly he heard a few screams from downstairs, it seemed his wife Rebecca was angry about something. Leaving his daughters room instantly he ran back downstairs to see what was going on. "Rebecca?! What's going on!?" he asked his wife, placing the ice cream onto the counter. Hearing the details from his wife, about how their daughter called her a 'stuck up bitch', he couldn't help but wonder what possessed Nicola to say such a thing. "Honey.." he said placing his hand on her arm. "We can't just kick her out like this..I know what she did was wrong, just gave her a day. She doesn't have to stay here, she can stay at one of the apartments I have in the city. If we throw her out now, she'll be homeless, maybe she can stay with someone else...but for now she's going to stay at the apartment, and tomorrow she's out...we won't be supporting her anymore.." Scott pleaded with his wife, not wanting to see his little girl homeless. Reluctantly Rebecca agreed.

Storming back upstairs, he went back to his daughters room. He figured by now she would be dressed and at least somewhat packed. "You're coming with me.." he said grabbing her suitcase, and pulling her by her hand, basically dragging her out of her room. Heading downstairs, and out of the door, the two boarded Scott's fancy car right before he placed the suitcase in the trunk. In a matter of seconds, he drove right off. "How could you be so stupid!?!?" he said shouting. "Calling your own mother a bitch?! What were you thinking! She's done everything for you and this is how you repay her?" Scott said furiously. "I've been able to bail you out of multiple situations before, but not this time. I can't do anything! Your mother doesn't even want to hear your name let alone see your face.." Shaking his head, he let out a long drawn sigh.

After a few minutes of driving, they crossed the bridge and entered into the city. "You're going to stay at my work apartment. You're lucky I convinced your mother for you to stay here...for today. After that you have to leave, maybe a friend will help you out or something." Scott said a bit sadden.

Getting out of his car, they arrived to the apartment. It was a large studio apartment. It was quite spacious with a kitchen in one corner, a living room in the middle, and a open bed room area at a opposite corner. Dropping her bag on the ground. Scott made his way over to the couch as he sighed. "I don't know how to help you, why do you do these things?" Scott asked sounding truly frustrated, as if he was about to give up on her as well.

The way Nicola was packing, she hadn't heard her father walk in to the house and up the stairs. She was talking to herself, muttering and shouting aloud. Going to her closet, she scooped up more than half of her clothes on the hangers and placed them in to her suitcase followed by some panties and socks. Looking behind her, she saw that her father walked away and down the staircase, she didn't even know he was watching her.

Looking through the remaining items in her closet, Nicola decided to place on a pair of black jeans with small tears along the thighs and a red tank top. Her long blonde hair was a little frizzy given that it was still drying out from her time in the pool. Seeing as this was the last day she was going to be in the house she just left her bikini laying on the floor.

There was a brief window of opportunity now as her parents were downstairs. Nicola knew she wouldn't be left alone long so quickly walked along the upper landing to another bedroom. This was where her father and mother slept but she knew it was more than that. There was a secret panel in the bookshelf that she had stumbled across when she was a little girl. Taking off three books she pressed the wooden component until it came loose. A safe appeared at the back and she took it out by the handle and put it on to the bed. It took ages for Nicola to work out what the code was and finally figured it out to be her grandmother's birthday. At least she was good for something she thought.

The electronic lock opened, a green light appeared and the safe opened up. Inside was cash which totalled nearly twenty five thousand and Nicola happily took all of it. It had been there ever since she could remember and doubted either of her folks would miss it. Putting the safe back along with the panel and books the daughter left.

After going back to her room and quickly stashing the cash in her belongings it was long before she was taken by her father and in to the car. Despite him asking her questions and yelling at her she said nothing until they reached the apartment.

Nicola had never been there before and actually liked it. It was spacious, everything was in on place, just one giant room.

"Leave me, I don't want your help" she said to him, the first words she had spoken since they left the house. "Run along to Mom, I'm sure she has some errands for you to do."

Scott just looked at her shaking his head, how could she say something like that? After all he was the only one who had been trying to help her this whole time. Staring at her blankly for a few seconds, he managed to get up and head to the door. "Well, have fun being homeless tomorrow then." he said firmly. "I'll be here at ten in the morning, with the rest of your clothes. After that you're no longer welcome here again..." With that he opened up the door and left her to do whatever. He didn't care anymore. It seemed she didn't care or respected him at all, so he wasn't going to show any to her.

Heading downstairs, and out to the streets, he got into his car and rode back home. Greeting his wife, he ran her down on the details. "She'll be staying there until tomorrow. I'm going to leave at ten in the morning, and drop off her stuff. After that I'm changing the lock and taking the key away from her. It's obvious that girl doesn't care about us anymore. So why should we care about her?" He said with a smirk. Maybe this was something good? After all this would be one less stress factor out of his head.

Tomorrow morning came rather quickly. Scott was up early, and went to his daughters room. Grabbing about three suitcases, he stuffed and filled them with her all of her clothes. He couldn't believe just how much clothes that girl had. Scott found himself blushing a little bit, as he was forced to place some of her underwear into the suitcases as well. After about twenty or so minutes he finally finished.

Making his way down the steps, he had to make three trips up and down, to carry each heavy suitcase. He loaded them into his Range Rover. Deciding to use the larger car, seeing that it wouldn't have fit in his sports car. Driving off once he was done packing, he headed straight into the city. It seemed like it would rain pretty soon as the clouds became grey. Scott wore grey jogging pants and a white v neck shirt, with a black leather jacket. Even though he wasn't as young as he thought he was, he still liked to look good.

Parking his car right in front of the apartment, he made his way up the stairs, grabbing the key from his pocket. "Time to go...your stuff is downstairs in the car.." Scott yelled as he slammed open the door.

When he left, Nicola went to the sofa which was between the bed in one corner and the kitchen in the other. There was a huge TV on the wall and the girl had never seen one so thin before. Laying down on the black leather material, the girl turned her back to the wall with the flat screen on and started to sob and cry. She had always felt alone and even more so now.

Nicola didn't wake again until the early evening and decided to shower. Afterwards she changed in to a white silk nightie which fell above her ass, showing off the black panties underneath which hugged her butt cheeks firmly. The girl cooked herself some food in the mean time, there were some burgers in the freezer and they didn't take long to cook once fried. Popping some cheese on top, it melted nicely over the meat and all it needed was some ketchup and buns.

Sitting in front of the TV, Nicola watched some shows, preferably Orange is the New Black which she loved. She often wondered if life would be better in prison although that thought quickly left her mind.

Once she had eaten and drank her soda which she grabbed earlier, Nicola left the empty plate and drink on the table and went to the bed. She slept in it until the morning when a loud slam made her jump.

Laying under the sheets on her stomach she lifted her head up and looked over her shoulder to see her father. "Hey Daddy" she smiled, rubbing her face and pulling her hair out of her line of sight. Her nails were black now, she painted them during the night and they stood out against her hair as she brushed it with her fingers.

"I know your not serious, I'm your girl." She muttered, resting her head back down on to the pillows and yawning. Her body was still covered by the sheets.

Scott walked over to his daughter, seeing as she lazily slept in his bed without a care. Suddenly, he grabbed onto the sheets and pulled them right off of her. "I am serious, you were my girl, but apparently you're all grown up now and don't need my help.." he said referring to her comments yesterday. Placing the covers on the ground he walked back to the living room area. "Come on, time to get up! I told you I was going to have you out by ten!" heading back downstairs, he ran back into his car and carried the suitcases up one by one.

"You're not dressed yet?" he said to her in a firm tone. "I told you already yesterday, you're no longer welcome here. I've spoiled you for years, and you never showed me any respect or nothing. The only times you ever showed me love was when I was buying you things. You called your mother a bitch, and said I was just her errand boy. It's time you learned what it's like to be in the world by yourself. Without your mother and father there to pay for everything.." Folding his hands, this was the first time he was ever serious about something regarding his daughter.

He was going to stand his ground, she wasn't going to have her way anymore. "Now it's either you leave..or I'll call the police.." he said taking things to a more dramatic situation.

Nicola felt the sudden breeze of air wash over her legs as he pulled on the sheets and dropped them to the floor. The girl remained there on her tummy laying and resting even when he went down and fetched up her suitcases she still stayed on the bed. She heard everything he had to say before she finally rolled over and rested up on her elbows with her feet and legs on the bed.

"If you want me out, like really want me out, why have you just brought my suitcases up? You would leave them in the car and drive me to a friend's house right?" She had a good point and was clearly being a smartass.

"The police!" Nicola said with a louder voice. "I know you won't do that Daddy"

"The only reason I called you her errand boy is because you never stick up for me, never. You may calm Mom down, tell her I can have one night here, but no! Why not say she is our daughter! She wants to be an artist! Not a stupid business woman! Why won't you tell her that!"

Nicola calmed down then continued. "I don't want to go back there, I want this place. I want you to sign it over to me."

Scratching at her leg, it would have brought attention to the fact she was in a white nightie with black underwear on.

Scott couldn't believe she had more to say, it seemed this wasn't going to be an easy task. Though part of him knew from the beginning that it wouldn't be easy to kick her out. "Heh, drive you to a friends house?" he chuckled. It was obvious that she was being a smartass, so he would do the same. "Who said I was driving you? I told you, we aren't taking care of you anymore. I'm sure you have cash hidden somewhere on you..you can take a taxi to your friends house." he replied staying calm and keeping a level head.

When she mentioned that he never stuck up for her, it made him enrage. His face redden up some, as he took a deep breath. "Look...I'm not sure what you think sticking up for you means...but how can I stick up for you when you go behind my back? Lie to my face? 'Oh yea dear, we should let her do what she wants!' After all it's not like she listens to us anyway?' Is that what I should say to your mother?!" he said raising his voice on the latter part.

"And I know you do, but I want you to be a business woman as well! I wanted you to take over the business, when I'm gone...you're the only child I have.." Scott said getting a bit sentimental, only for a second though. Pausing a second to watch her scratching her leg, he noticed her white nightie and black underwear. He had noticed it when he pulled off the sheets off of her body. She really had quite the body, an amazing ass, abs, and chest. Shaking the thoughts out of his head, he laughed.

"You've always wanted something, today you'll realize that not everyone gets what they want..." he said softly. "You have five minutes to get ready and leave.." he said walking over to her, as she sat down on the bed. Standing right in front of her, he looked down at her with a serious face and his hands crossed.

"I am not taking over the business why do I need to? We are rich? We could all live out our lives happily. There is no other family, so no need to continue it. I'm not having any kids" Nicola continued to argue back.

She looked at him and noticed the way he was eyeing her, she had seen the gaze before from other males. He was checking her out, which was nothing new, she knew he did. He took them quick glances thinking she never had a clue.

"I always get what I want Daddy...always"
she lingered the last part, allowing her tongue to roll out the last word seductively. Getting up on all fours, she wiggled her bum as she crept up to him, his groin was in line by her face.

Looking at it, although clothed, she bit her bottom lip and then looked up at him. Lifting up on to her knees, she was now the same height as him as she was on the bed. Leaning in to his ear she started to whisper.

"I'll let you put your cock in my mouth if I can have the apartment. You can even stick it in my ass.... it hurts......but I don't mind. Your my Daddy and I want it, I want your big..fat...meaty cock."

Nicola then moved from his ear and rested on her knees, her butt sitting on her feet. "Well? Do you want to face fuck me or not?"

Scott paused for a second, it was something about the way she said, she always got what she wanted that sent a shiver down his spine. What was she thinking? Seeing as she seductively got up on all fours waving wiggling her butt, as if she was a lioness in the wild looking for a mate, aroused him. As she came closer and closer to his crotch, his mind started to race wildly. What was she doing?! What was she thinking? He was her father!

Scott's sex life had became extremely dull over the years. His wife rarely wanted to do anything. Maybe that's why he always tried to please her? In the hopes that she would return the favor with a fun night. Though it never happened. Now here was his daughter who was a younger version of his wife. When she whispered those taboo words into his ear, his cock instantly exploded. The blood went straight down to his shaft, inflating it as it poked right out of his grey sweatpants. Like she said, it was thick and fat, she would be able to tell just from the outline.

He couldn't remember the last time he had gotten a blowjob, and anal? Ha, like his wife would want his cock near that hole. When Nicola sat back down, and questioned him, he looked straight at her with a shocked face. His boner still poking out massively. "Heh, you must think I'm crazy! You'll have me take my cock out or something, and then take a picture...and then you'll say I raped you or something...and then you'll get this house and everything I own..." Scott was extremely suspicious, though he didn't deny the fact that he wanted her. Part of him believed that his daughter wasn't capable of doing something like that, but it seemed she was capable of offering him sexual favors.

Nicola said nothing, she just stared at her father with the raise of an eyebrow. She could see he wanted her, moving her sight down to his pants she saw the outline of his cock making a tent.

Moving her arms out, she placed her hands on to the elastic waistband of his pants and peeled her fingers inside of it. Her black nails were painted with professionalism and stood out against his white flesh as his pants were pulled down to his knees along with his underwear. Nicola then saw his cock spring out in to the open in front of her. She was pretty sure she could feel the heat coming from it as she leaned in and rubbed her face up against it like she was some kind of animal.

The tip and shaft rubbed against her cheek and nose before it brushed past her pink lips. Opening her mouth, the daughter stuck out her tongue and licked every inch of his member the best she could, trying to go over ever inch top to bottom.

"Daddy I asked if you want to face fuck me?" Nicola then moved her mouth over his entire cock and looked up at him, planting each hand on to each of his thighs.

"Well?" She asked, her mouth full of his cock meaning her words were not clear.

Scott just stood there, waiting and wondering what she would say? Was he right? Was that her plan all along? His cock didn't settle down any, instead it pulsed more badly wanting some stimulation.

As he was waiting for his daughter's answer, it seemed he was met with her actions instead. Before he knew it, her hands were all over his lower body as she pulled down his sweatpants. His thick nine inch cock popped out like a spear standing tall and firm. Scott tried backing up, but he couldn't find the will or motivation to do so. As she started to rub herself against his cock, his desire to 'facefuck' her grew more and more. As she started to lick him, he closed his eyes letting out some moans and grunts.

Suddenly, the question was asked again, this time as she placed his cock right into her mouth. As she tried to speak with her mouth filled he could feel her voice vibrate over his dick. Without warning, he grabbed and pulled her hair rather roughly and slammed his hips straight into her face making a loud clapping sound, shoving his cock as far as he could down her throat. With the base of his crotch pushed against her face, he began to thrust in and out of her. "Is this what you wanted? Huh?! Is this what you wanted bitch!" Scott yelled at her as he relentlessly fucked her face as well as her throat. It seemed that his pent up anger was being taken out on her, as he fucked her.

It was almost as if he was getting back at her, and her mother at the same time. Scott wrapped her hair around his hand as he rolled it into a fist, pulling and tugging her hair upwards as he continued shoving his cock down her throat. He started to wiggle his hips some, force his cock to almost expand her throat.

To be honest, she didn't think he was going to be so rough on her but she couldn't blame him. Nicola had been a real handful lately to her parents, she knew she could of at least made some things better between them and the way he forced his cock in to her throat felt like a punishment....but she was ready to take it.

The gorgeous blonde girl was constantly choking on his warm member and her eyes were watering, tearing as he assaulted her throat with his cock. Her eyes never left his, she stared up at them the entire time, even whilst she was gagging. At some points her fingers would dig in to his flesh, she seemed to be struggling with his thick shaft in her mouth.

The poor girl couldn't even take him out, he had her by her soft silky hair, there was no way to pull back and take a breather. Her mascara which she hadn't cleaned off was running down her cheeks with her tears, creating a black river across her face which ran down to her jaw line.

Nicola now found it hard to breath, she was struggling to get air with his thick cock lodged in her throat. Her face was turning red and she looked in distress.

Even as she started to turn red and and struggle to get air, he kept on his pursuit. There was something deep and dark inside him that kept him going. After about a few more seconds, he swiftly pulled his cock right out of her. Saliva coated his entire coat, as he breathe heavily. Releasing his hold from her hair, he let her drop. He felt no remorse as of yet for what he had just did. His cock was still hard and pulsing. He wanted, no he needed to cum.

Catching his breath, he gazed at her perfect round bubbly ass. Recalling her second offer. 'It...hurts...but I don't mind.." her words echoed in his head. Indeed, it was going to hurt. Pulling down his sweatpants and boxers completely he got onto the bed, getting on his knees he grabbed onto her panties instantly pulling them down, as he pushed her onto her stomach. He managed to get them around her thighs, before he stuck a finger into his mouth. Sucking on his thumb, he instantly injected it into her asshole, testing her tightness. In a matter of seconds, that finger was released with his massive cock. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he spread them apart as he tore her asshole apart. His cock made his way into her inch by inch.

He figured at this point she would probably start to make noise. As to not attract any attention from outside, he grabbed her by hair as shoved her face into the sheets. With long hard thrusts, he pounded her into the bed causing the bed to shake and creak. He rested most of his weight onto her ass as he humped her, all the while he face was forced into the sheets. With his free hand he managed to let out a few slaps onto her ass.

Nicola coughed when he let his cock slide out of her mouth, brushing against her lips in the process. Falling back on to the bed, on to her side, she held on to her chest and coughed up saliva and some of his precum. The girl's throat was sore and aching but at least she was able to breath smoothly.

Without any such warning, Nicola felt him pressed her back, making her fall on to her stomach before her panties were stripped down to her thighs. Her pretty pussy looked delicate and inviting but she offered her ass and he seemed passionate in taking it.

"Ugh" she moaned, feeling his thumb insert in to her tight whole before slowly forcing his penis inside her inch by inch. "Agh.....AGH!" Nicola moaned, even cried in pain before her head was pushed in to the sheets to drown out her moans.

"Fuck!" She screamed, finally mounted by her father who was humping her ass cheeks and slapping his balls against her as he got deep.

The bed shook horribly, obviously not meant for fucking in and only for sleeping.

Moving a hand back, her fingers grasped the back of his right thigh as he fucked her ass with anger and frustration.

Scott kept up the relentless assault on her ass, as he continuously pounded himself into her deeper and deeper. He could feel her hand as she grasped his thigh,almost as if she was trying to push him away, or at least get some kind of breathing room. Though he didn't let up. After a few minutes of mindlessly pounding her, he instantly came. With one large thrust, he buried himself as deep as he could into her, as his cum managed to pour and flood her asshole. Grunting loudly, he bend over as his chest rested against her back for a few moments.

With his lust somewhat filled, Scott returned to his normal senses, after a few minutes. He couldn't believe what he had just done, and to his own daughter?! Quickly pulling out, he instantly grabbed his pants, managing to wipe his cock off onto the bedsheets as he rushed out of the apartment closing the door and heading downstairs making his way into his car.

Driving back home, he still couldn't believe what happened. His heart pounded and he became nervous, what happened if she told someone?! This could mean the end of his career? His wife would leave him, and the press...they would have a field day with this. No no no, he told himself. That wouldn't happened, after all...all she wanted was him to sign over the apartment to her? But he couldn't do that either. Scott was having a huge battle inside of his head.

When he arrived home, he lied to his wife, telling her that he kicked Nicola out. He tried his best to sound convincing. As he headed upstairs to rest for most of the day. The following days, he didn't contact his daughter at all. He wasn't sure what to say to her. It was probably best to forget about the situation for now and clean his head he thought.

Nicola wept underneath him, not because she was being used by her father but because he was pounded her ass with his meaty cock. Her eyes squinted every time he reached deeper in to her depths of her hole, stretching it wider and wider with every thrust. The hot daughter soon found why he was thrusting faster and faster as he neared ejaculating. The burst of seed from his cock stung her insides before he pulled out.

"Did you enjoy me Daddy?" Nicola said in a little pain looking over her shoulder. She had never seen her Dad do this before, be he seemed to cower, running away from the scene he was just apart off. Running her fingers through her hair, Nicola rolled her eyes and dropped her head to the bed.

After showering and cleaning herself up, the girl spent the time in bed and watching TV. That was practically her life for the past few days, living off the money she had snuck out of her parent's safe. The place was littered with beer bottles and pizza boxes and Nicola really started to look at the life she was living. Would her father be impressed with it? Probably not. She knew he would return, he wouldn't just cut of contact with her she was certain.

Cleaning the place, two big black bags carried trash in them against the wall. A vacuum sucked up any dirt and grit on the wooden flooring and rug leaving the place seemingly clean, even more so than when she first arrived.

A week or so had pass, and Scott was still dwelling on what had happened between him as his daughter. He became somewhat paranoid, wondering if his wife knew. Of course she didn't know. Why would she? Why would his daughter tell her anyway? This was just as embarrassing for him as it was for her. Though Scott knew that he would have to kick out his daughter. He couldn't keep up the lie with his wife, it was only a matter of time before she figured out.

Waiting up early, Scott had informed his wife that he was going out for a morning jog at a local park in the city. Using that as a cover up to finally meet with his daughter and discuss things. He placed on some grey shorts, and a fitted white grey hoodie as he grabbed the car keys and jetted out to his sports car. Scott had even went as far as showing his wife a fake key of the apartment making her believe that he actually kicked Nicola out.

After about a twenty or so minute drive, Scott parked right in front of the apartment, and made his way upstairs. Taking a deep breath he had to almost ready himself so that he would be able to face his daughter again, and this time hopefully tell her that she had to leave, and that he wasn't going to sign over the apartment to her. After all she was still his child, and she was going to obey him. So he thought, as he knocked on the door.

The knock on the door was early, very early. It woke up Nicola as she laid in bed. Holding her forehead with her hand, she pulled the sheets up and got to her bare feet. This morning she was wearing a pink tank top which showed of a little tummy and below was light blue cotton pants with cute teddy bears on. Despite being nineteen she liked wearing things like that. Her blonde hair was a little messy so she tied it in to a ponytail as she made her way to the door and stepped on to her toes to look in to the peep hole.

"Daddy" she said, the door swinging open as she looked at him. "Did you go for a jog?" The girl guessed seeing him in his clothing. Nicola was very chilled given the awkwardness between the pair.

"Is this business or pleasure?" She joked, letting him walk in before closing the door.

He would of seen the place looked clean and tidy, she was doing a good job of running the place on her own although there was a few beer bottles on the table. "Sorry I had a friend over yesterday."

"Have you got the papers to sign over the apartment?"

Scott's eyes widen when he saw her attire. What was she doing answering the door like that?! Making his way into the apartment he didn't pay much attention to her first comment about him jogging. Though when she joked about this being business or pleasure he instantly turned around to face her. The look on his face was a bit cold, well that was at least what he wanted to portray. Scott wanted to make sure that she knew that he meant business.

"There are no papers.." he said firmly. "I'm here to do what I should've done the last time I came here.." pausing for a slight second, his mind drifted back to the past remembering the feeling of his cock drilling into her. Shaking his head for a moment he retained his composure.

"I'm not going to have you turn this place into a party house for you and your friends. Like I said before you have to leave, you can stay with a friend or whatever, but you aren't welcome to stay here anymore." Scott tried his best to sound convincing, he didn't bring up the..well...the little incident that happened between them.

To him that was all in the past, and if she wasn't going to directly bring it up, neither was he.

Nicola was a little saddened by her father's reaction and choice. "But I am your daughter, I haven't even done anything wrong, I'm just a typical teen." Standing with her arms folded over her chest, she looked at him with her pouting lips and sad eyes.

"I thought what we did on that bed was special you know? You fucked me better than any other guy I've been with. I could tell you hadn't done it in a long time, you were so angry and frustrated, but that's good. You took it out on me. I'm proud of you." A smile came over her, she speared so calm and collective over her supposed eviction from the premises.

"Do you fuck mom in the ass? Or have you before?" Nicola spoke, gliding past him in her white socks with her ponytail swinging from shoulder to shoulder. Heading to the kitchen area she started the process of making her father a coffee.

"Who is better at giving head to? It has to be me right?" She gazed at him as she stirred his drink.

Back
Top Bottom