Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub Female LF Smut or Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasya

Dust
Hello everyone!

Ana here! F-list is done, so it's about time I kick off my intro thread!

So let's see here... I guess I should touch on my RP style first. I prefer detailed roleplays to some degree. I'm not going to demand a novel from you, but proper grammar and details as to what is going are always nice. I figured anywhere between 1-3 paragraphs is good, though if you want to do more than that, power to you.

Also, a quick note: I am a sub by nature. I can try the dom role if you REALLY insist, but I don't feel like I am being very convincing when I do. I make a much better sub. (And I don't mean sandwiches.)

Finally, I'm sure my F-list would probably be helpful, so here.

Also, just some things to think about if you chose to message me, because I am going to ask you these.

1) Are we going to do this in PMs or Threads?
2) Is this going to be in First or Third Person?
3) Who is starting this thread?

Alright... and finally, I am going to set up a few pre-written plots for anyone who is interested. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THESE! They are just there for your convenience.

Plots

Keys
[O] Roleplay Is Still In Use
[X] Roleplay is Being Played Out
[N] Roleplay Is New To My Thread

[X]Sweet Innocence
Contains: Virginity, a little bit of voyeurism, possibly masturbation)
Tally has finally managed to talk her parents into getting her out of Catholic School so that she can start at a normal one. Still, her parents have insisted she remain in private schools so that her education remains worthwhile. She gets placed in the dorms and lives on campus. However, while she is here, she finds herself exposed to the new topic of sex. This is something that was never talked about in her previous school and she grows curious. She begins to look it up online when alone and even begins to experiment with touching herself. Eventually, her roommate or one of her dorm-mates (can be male or female) catches on to her new fascination and decides to teach her what it's really about.

[X]Coming Of Age
Contains: Virginity, Voyeurism, Incest
Alexa has been waiting for this day for four years: her 18th birthday. However, unlike in our world, Alexa's society celebrates this birthday very differently. This society treats sex as a norm, teaching their children how to please their future partners from the age of 16. Once a person turns 18, the whole family gets together and helps their birthday boy/girl become a man as one of their own relieves them of their virginity. Today is that day for Alexa: today, her brother will have sex with her in front of everyone and make her a woman to society.

[X]Trapped In The Woods
Contains: Furry, Non-con
Elise has been kidnapped and taken to a deep cave in the woods. She is uncertain as to what her captor is or what he wants at first. However, she soon finds out that her kidnapper isn't fully human. He is an old-world lycanthrope (either a humanoid wolf or a humanoid feline of some kind). And when the full moon rises and he becomes his second form, he takes a very uncomfortable interest in her, removing her clothes, handling and sniffing her. Is it only then that she realizes just how pleased he is with what he sees...

[O]Unable To Hide It Any Longer
Contains: Virginity, Showers, Possibly sex toys
Melody is the girl that everyone wants to be. Smart, funny, and painfully adorable, she's the talk of the school. The only problem? She's a wallflower and doesn't really take much notice in all the attention she draws. One particular member of her class is fascinated with the reclusive girl and just can't get enough of her. Finally he/she decides to see what Melody is really about and slips in to see her while she is talking a shower after swim practice. He/She doesn't just want to talk to her... he/she wants to show her a whole new kind of lust.

[X]Demon On The Streets
Contains: Supernatural, Mind Control
Emma knew it wasn't safe to be walking home alone. Lately, there had been stories of a beautiful man luring girls off the road and having his way with them. All the victims had said that they just lost control of themselves and couldn't stop him. She pushes the thought away and tells herself that they were just embarrassed. However, while she is walking and young man emerges from the ally and speaks to her. Immediately, she feels a powerful draw to him and forgets about the warnings. He is more beautiful that anything she has ever seen. He smiles and tells her to follow, which she quickly does. When they stop, he leans her against the brick wall of a building and tells her to undress. Unknown to Emma, she has discovered a true incubus and he is about to get his fill of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom