Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Goblin's Quest For FxF Storytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to this assortment of words. I'm new to these parts and figured I'd jump right into the pool. How you managed to get a pool in here is a mystery to me, but I'm impressed. Anywhoozles, I'm looking for FxF as it says in the title. I'm open to futas as well. I like to think my grammar is just dandy and that I can maintain at least one paragraph per post, but we can't be perfect all the time. I like my stories to be around 50/50 for sex and story, leaning a bit more to story, and I prefer switch roles. Also, I only really RP through PMs.

As for my kinks, I have a really big foot fetish but I can manage without it if you don't want to include it. For everything else, here's my F-List

And now for some settings, ideas & other pairings

Fantasy:
D&D
Dragon Age
Elder Scrolls
Game of Thrones
Vampires
Magic People
Werewolves
Something with goblins... >_>
Or pretty much any other fantasy thing you could come up with

Sci-Fi:
AndroidxHuman
Firefly
Mass Effect
Fallout
Comic Book Super Heroes
Doctor Who
Goblins in space... <_<

Miscellaneous
1920s-30s Gangsters
Spies
Cold War
Athletes
Zombie Apocalypse
Other

And of course, feel free to offer other things

I think that's about it for now. Until next time.
Have a tolerable day :D

Random Update: I have a random curiosity to try being a dom in a roleplay. I know I won't be too good at it, but I want to try and get better.

I'm going to pause the story of the Clock for a second... if you'll pardon the pun. Do you like metal? Does your metal interests include power metal? Click this and fill your ear holes with some butter-smooth and memorable riffs, powerful and versatile vocals, and just about everything good about power metal.

Have a tolerable day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom