Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Taboo/Kinky Pregnancy & Transformation - NSFW

No, pregnancy is what I'm looking for, which is why I'm asking for it on this thread. ^^;; Good luck on your search!

TempestTitania said:

Hello! This is my MAIN search thread. I have another where I have my current big cravings that take presidence over what's on here. So this is plain and simple. I'm looking for something to do tonight, so if you're free and going to be here for awhile, hit me up! I'm very desperate for some new fun! I know some of the things I like are weird, but to each their own as they say! [/b]​

I'm really wanting to do a rapid pregnancy RP. I have quite a few ideas, which I'll list below, most of which I've gotten from reading stories on DA.

The ideas!

I have some pictures that inspired what I want to do, and I will share them (which I hope is okay to do! If it's not, kindly tell me and I shall remove them! :) All credit for the art goes to the original artist, I do not hold any rights to these images). They're all graphic, so I'm not sure what the limit is for on here. Again, if I'm breaking any rules I apologize! I did read through everything, but I've been dealing with being sick so I might have missed something.

BIG CRAVING: Something based off of this picture! Doesn't mean it has to be Zelda, as I'm not familiar with the Legend of Zelda but I like the idea of transformation into some kind of aquatic being/frog/etc. and oviposition. A little odder, I know, but hopefully someone bites!

1) The Last Unicorn - I like the idea of the story on here, where the girl was told she's going to birth the unicorns back into existence and I want to do something like that. Or with a human carrying a horse. Could be a magical curse or bestiality.

2) Transfer of Maternal Duties - A girl unwillingly becomes the mother of a creature's children after she is fatally wounded.

3) Test Tube Baby - A girl is kidnapped and forced to become pregnant via tubes or 'tentacles'.

4) Bug Mother - Something based off this image, just less consensual. I have ideas!

5) Something based off of this. That'd be cool.

6) No picture, but my idea is that a girl touches a fertility necklace/statue/etc. and becomes the new 'mother' of a race of people who were going extinct. There is also the possibility of a girl traveling through space and having to repopulate the planet she's on.

7) I would really like to do some kind of transformation idea. I really want to do like, a girl turning into a dog/anthro dog and being a pet as well as sexual partner for someone. Or a cow, or a pig. Some kind of farm scenario would be cool. Or even a female turning into a male animal. That's something I've always wanted to try too.

Some ideas for transformation:

- Girl turning into a cow/cow girl and used as a pet and sex partner/toy/slave (I have a picture to share for this)
- Sex toy transformation (into an actual doll)
- Dog transformation

Other ideas:

I'm open to suggestions you might have, so you know!

- A crazy college student she goes to school with decides she should be the mother of his children and gives her a serum that rapidly impregnates her as well as has her be his wife and house/sex slave.

Then for tentacles: A girl enters a space where some crazy tentacle monster is, and decides to impregnate her with its eggs. Or really, any kind of tentacle rape and egg pregnancy is good by me lol

Transformation/pregnancy ideas - Lesser craving

- farm hand signs up for more than she bargains for, when applying to help with breeding on a farm
- same as college student above but adding in transformation
- I'm open to hearing some ideas

These ideas will more than likely include these kinks:

- Non-con at first
- Lactation/A little bit of breast growth
- Extreme pregnancy
- Rapid pregnancy
- Birth
- Tentacle Rape
- Transformation
- Also, some of these ideas do not include the pregnancy resulting from sex, it results from magic. However, this doesn't mean sex isn't going to happen.

Rules/Guidelines

These are incredibly important and you must read these. I will know if you haven't.

- Must be on OFTEN. I am not looking for someone on every few days, I want someone who can generally be on every day and post at lest 3 times a day. However, I will be honest and say that if you can't reply quickly and give me quite a few posts within a day/night, then we probably won't work out. Sorry.

- Hetero ONLY. I do not do same sex x same sex pairings.

- PMs/Skype. No threads, sorry!

- Please write a paragraph at least! I'm not a huge fan of short replies, and please try to use punctuation as well.

- No Incest. Do not even ask.

- You MUST write her changes. The belly growth and any physical/mental changes that might occur. I'm pretty flexible and willing to work things out but in this case, this is something I will not budge on. Sorry! Please ask me for further clarification and we can discuss this more.

- Communicate with me. If you aren't interested in roleplaying anymore, tell me. Do not just ditch. We're all adults here, I'd like us to act like we are and to communicate if we aren't happy instead of just jumping ship. Also, if you're going to be gone for awhile please try and let me know. I will do the same.

If you're interested, contact me via PM and let me know!

I am interested in playing and tried to PM you. Get back with me please.

I am still searching for partners!

B u m p ! I am still in search of partners. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom