Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for a email rp? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisamour52

Planetoid
Hey! My name is Ruth but you can call me Paris if you want. Either one is fine by me. I'm 20 years old and I've been roleplaying for about 3 year now. Although don't let that turn you away, I'm good at roleplaying as long as I have a partner who is good also. I'll write about a paragraph at least. I can't say exactly the max because it depends on the roleplay. So let's get started!

What I expect!
-Some creativity. I want an roleplay that's absolutely not predictable! I hate predictable! Not trying to be mean but I don't see the point in role paying if I know what's going to happen, I just don't. Now granted I will try to throw in some surprises too and know whatever you reply with, I'm going to go along with it, as long as it fits with the plot.
-Dependable. Now I can be pretty patient but I get paranoid. There have been times in the past that my phone or something happens where my reply hasn't been sent or I haven't received a reply. So I will ask you, after a few days, if you received my reply. If you don't want to roleplay with me, tell me and you won't get another message from me. I won't be mad, I understand that sometimes we just have different interests. I get that.
-Somewhat Literate. Okay from my request thread, you can probably tell I don't have the best grammar or punctuation but I do expect to be able to understand what you're saying. So please don't abbreviate everything expect things that's a no brainer like min(s), txting, an those kinds of things.
-Male Characters. I don't play with female characters so please don't ask.
-Privacy. I'm not going to ask what you look like or ask exactly where you live so don't ask me. I'll have small talk with you but that's pretty much it. By the way, thank you for reading through these so if you put Applejacks in the subject heading, you'll have first dibs on me responding.
-Manners. I'll be polite to you as long as you're polite to me. (This doesn't have to be included in the rp though.)
-Plot over smut. I understand that this is a sexual site an you want to get off or imagine your fucking some hot girl. But I don't think its too much to ask for plot as well. If you give me plot I'll give you smut. Deal?

What to expect from ME!

Politeness- I'll be polite and nice as long as you're polite and nice back.

Cooperative- I will work with you to make the RP better. Or if I made a mistake in my reply (which does happen) tell me and I don't mind rewriting it.

Kinks- I'm really good at working with your kinks. Tell me and I will make sure it gets added in the RP. I don't have any big specific kinks but I don't mind doing yours.

Creative- I do try to throw in unexpected twists and turns. But if you take control of eberything and I don't have much room to do anything then please don't expect it. Like if MC goes to your apartment and is very controlling, the most I can do is disobey. Which sometimes can be really over done. So if you're into the whole kidnapping thing, there's not much I can do to make it exciting.

Challenge- okay, I love giving my partner a bit of a challenge and I love being challenged back. So if you're willing to do that then please PM me! If you don't like a challenge then I can do that to.

Pictures- if you're the type of guy that like pictures of the girl's outfit and what not then I'm pretty good at keeping up with that. But not it probably won't be the same girl in the pictures.

Dependability- yes things happen with me just like they happen with everyone else. But if I really enjoy the RP then I will keep writing back as much as I can.

Grammar mistakes- okay, I RP through my phone. So if I have some weird sentence or word ask and I'll let you know what I meant. I would like to say I reread my reply but I don't. Sorry.

Honesty- as you might've guessed I'm pretty honest. If you want my honest opinion then I'll tell you. (This is more of a warning lol. ;) )

Note- I can either be the best RP partner you had or the worst one. If you don't give me anything to work with or expect me to do all the work then you're wasting your time on my request thread.

I'll do most pairings, just ask and we can come up with something great! :)

Plots!

*(little interested) *****(craving.)

Guardian of the Gate *****
MC is the guardian of the gate to heaven. YC can be a demon or a desperate soul who wants in. I haven't thought this one all the way but that's what I came up with so far.

Roommates lover****
YC starts to date this girl but he doesn't really plan on it being serious. MC is her roommate. One night the girlfriend brings him in while the roommate is asleep. In the morning MC is cooking breakfast and has no idea that you slept over. YC comes out and finds out the MC is hotter than his girlfriend but this one is harder to get than the other. What does he do? Stay with the girlfriend or use the girlfriend to get to know her roommate better?

Lost Princess**
There's an award out for the princess of your character's kingdom. She's been gone for months now, everyone's been worried about her. So, your character decides to go and try to find her. The last place anyone has seen her was at a different kingdoms forest. He goes looking her there but what's he going to do when he does find her? What's he going to do when she doesn't want to go home?

An unexpected ex****
My character goes to live on campus for college. She goes to her co-Ed dorm and a mistake is made and she ends up with her sisters ex as a roommate. So what do they do? Get new rooms or get to know each other better? We can discuss this one further because its still needs a lot of work. It's just kinda of a first thought kinda thing.

Opposites Attract**
Your character has a spilt personality, but it's kinda like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde except his other side is a demon or something along those lines. Well, since he has that he tries to keep to himself so no one will notice. Well a new girl comes into town but his demon side can't stand her already but he doesn't know why because she's a wild child. She's someone that your dark side should want to hang out with but no, he hates her and wants to stay away from her for some reason. So since you're a curious cat, you decided to get to know her and figure out why your dark side hates her. Spoiler: she's like him except her other side is an angel or the opposite of what his other side is.

Impossible to kill***
Ella is an assassin whom just got assigned to kill what she thinks is a human. You're going to be a demon that she is assigned to kill but thinks is human. You know she's out there, your demon friends thought it would be fun to toy with a assassin who thinks she can kill anyone that she wants. We can talk about this one a little more, if you like.

Pirates at sea *****
Your a captain of a pirate ship and you stop at a tavern. You see a beautiful woman going on a ship. You want her for yourself so you kidnap her in her sleep. But little did you know, she's actually a captain of her own ship and she is pissed that you grabbed her. She won't tell you why she's pissed but you have a feeling that its something big. So you keep her to know what her secret is.

Family time (this can also work with twins)***
We're siblings but when we talk, we automatically fight and yell at each other. Our parents can't stand it anymore and make us move into an apartment on our own. Can we settle our differences? Or do we continue to argue and stay as far away from each other as possible?

Party pooper?**
You go to a house party and see your friend's girlfriend there but you don't see your friend. She gets hammered and guys try to take advantage of her. You decide that she doesn't deserve to wake up with a bunch of guys in her bed with a hangover. So you take her away from the guys and the party. Do you take her to your place? Or do you take her to her probably pissed off boyfriend?

A senior gift***
You're the school's most popular senior, everyone wants to be around you. At a party some of your friends tie my character to a bed and tell you that you can do whatever you want with her even though its obvious that shes not willing, even for you. Do you take advantage of her? Or do you let her go and try to woo her the old fashion way?

Who was that?****
This girls arrives at a formal party and she seems really pretty but she has a mask on. A guy sees her and becomes interested in her, they have a one night stand but instead of him leaving, shes the one leaving. Leaving him wanting more but how is she going to find her? Well it turns out that she is a prostitute for a rich man or a prince. (Which ever you prefer more.)

High maintenance bitch**
My character is a high maintenance girl who moved into a small town from a big city. At school people make fun of her for the way she acts. One day your character runs into her and she acts like she's better than him. This pisses him off so he has a plan to get her to sleep with him while filming it and he shows it to the entire school. But he finds out its not as he easy as he thinks it is because he starts to fall for him. So what does he do? Continue on with the plan? Or come clean?

Legend Of Zelda*****
I was thinking that the korki village is under attack again and your character can be trying to fight off the monsters. Your character can get lost in the lost woods and my character can come and help you get out along with some fighting of her own. I have a picture of the character I had in mind for it too.

I'm open to whatever your craving as well.

I only RP through email because the only internet I have is with my phone and my phone doesn't like BM. My email is damrell47@gmail.com

My flist is in my signature. Please at least glance at the No's so that way we can avoid conflict. Thank you for reading and I hope to RP with you soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom