Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Royalty: Tales of a Cruel Advisor ( Drexis & Dliebman)

Drexis

Planetoid
Lily had been the prince's adviser since she was little. At first she was smitten with him just like any other girl would be. That was until she had gone through changes. She went from being very plain looking to very beautiful. Now it seemed that less and less of her advice was being taken. As she admired herself in the mirror getting ready for her meeting with the prince. She looked herself over. She loved her long flowing strawberry blonde hair. She also loved how curvy and slender she was. The fact Lily loved most about her was her breasts. They weren't too big to be usual. She pulled herself away from the mirror. She had taken to wearing revealing outfits to toy with the princes emotions. She enjoyed the fact that he struggled to be around her but it also infuriated her slightly. I mean she was just trying to look her best he didn't have to stare at her. The fact that he stared made her want him all the more although she knew that he couldn't be hers even if he wanted to. After all He was a prince and she was an adviser. She laughed to herself as she walked out of the room. The guard's by the door raised an eyebrow but let her pass. As she entered the prince's chamber She said" Your majesty called?" She bent down low quickly making sure he could see her breast's fully then she stood back up and waited for his response.

Prince Daniel had been bred and raised for the position as a king ever since his mother's death. He had most, if not all the qualities that his father wanted in him. He was a handsome man at this point, blessed with short blond hair, and a rugged, yet handsome face. His body was toned, and it was easy to see why most women would be smitten by him. The prince was almost always dressed, not nearly as revealing as Lily, but rather a little more formal. As Lily made her way into his room and bowed, Daniel couldn't help but look her over, admiring her body before quickly turning away. "Ah yes Lily." he said to her in response to her question, quickly turning to look outside. "Please stand" he said soon turning to face her, doing everything he could to keep his eyes locked with hers. "My father wants me to start getting bodyguards." he said to her nervously, "Some that I can trust myself... I know most of the knights, but I was wondering if there were any that you would recommend against." he said to her, trusting her opinion on a lot of matters.

Lily kept her gaze even with Prince Daniel." Well your majesty I believe we have quite an interesting problem." As your adviser It is my sworn duty to protect you from matters of ill harm. As such I've complied a list of what I believe to be traitors to the throne." I complied this list after I over heard a meeting between Sir Graves and the contingency of knights we have here that took place in the west wing tower of your castle." It would seem that they plan to usurp your father and kill you." Lily looked scared for the prince. They said " they would rather have faith in a true king." The reason is they don't believe you are the right man to led us to prosperity." As you know the economy been suffering as of late due to the latent drought that has befallen our land. As a result the people are beginning to lose hope in a king." I urge your majesty to stop this uprising before it's to late for you. For if the people get behind the knights your kingdom will fall. Lily pauses then states please your majesty heed my warning." Lily walks over to Prince Daniel drops down on one knee and begins to sob.

Daniel's blood ran cold at the news and quickly he turned around and walked over to the window. He looked out on the town below, unsure of exactly how to proceed. He listened to Lily as she spoke of the conspiracy against him and his father. Eventually he turned to face Lily as she began to sob and walked up to her, offering out a kind hand to her, hoping to help her to her feet. "Lily I'll see what I can do." he said to her motioning for her to sit down. "What knights do you think still support the family?" he asked her, hoping to find what kinds of assets he had at his disposal.

Back
Top Bottom