Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lighthouse of DOOM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowsLitany

Lurker in the Shadows
Supporter
Welcome to my Thread of Interest.

Sit down, have a beer, relax.

I'm approachable for pretty much any ideas, if I get intrigued, or you turn on my creative switch then I'm more than happy to join you for a ride down any road. This page used to be longer, but let's be honest you are here to look at whether or not we can rp together.

Overall I create an rp this way:
  • Craft a story, there has to be a point to it all and the more details the better.
  • It's all about the collaboration, keep a line of communication open, if you want something in the rp say so, I will tell you what I am looking for. If its way off the radar no harm, we can find a middle ground or move on.
  • Write with a bit of Realism, if you aren't using at least two senses a paragraph, why not?
  • I'm a history buff, if you are into historical plots that's a match!
  • Build up character depth and development, if you want long term you need to build up tension and have many plot lines available to keep it interesing
  • If we are doing an rp with sex you should be a female, no offense meant just a preference with writing
  • Quality over quantity

Feedback is always appreciated.

I prefer Threads, PMs or Email.

Pairings/things I am not interested:
  • M-M, I'm fine with it just not in writing
  • Characters under 17 in sexual situations
  • Blood and amputations
  • Bathroom stuff

Anything else, please ASK! Check my F-List for kinks and such.

RE: Story Idea and Request Thread

Ideas and Plots (that have come to me over time):

New Faves:

A horror rp. No idea why, but I suddenly have a desire to try one. This should have atmosphere, terror, isolation, all the good things that build up a good horror story. Ghost and possession are good, or even an object handed down that turns people EVIL! (draw that word out a long ways to get what I mean - EEEVVIIIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!)

King and the Goddess.
The King symbolically marries a Goddess, this has gone on for centuries. Only now the Goddess suddenly wants to check in on her new husband. I am open for dark/light, comedy/fantasy, whatever. Help me expand on it, I am interested in plumbing the depths of it all. We can craft the world, history, or I can write up much of it, but I like the collaboration.

The Alien Diplomat.
Basic story is this, human needs to marry an alien princess in order to seal a treaty between Humankind and an Alien race. I have a few different thoughts about it, one specifically in mind, but if you have a scenario that fits the basic idea let's talk. I want to explore the clash of cultures, the differences between the two who MUST get along, and of course the different mating rituals that come with cultures mixing.

Alien Invasion!!!
Nothing like destroying the Earth for an alien cause. It can be smexy, or not. To Serve Man, Mars wants MILFs, find an alien orgasmotron, or maybe it's "sex rays" from the Planet Mongo.

No idea what to do with this, but something off the Billy Idol video Cradle of Love.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZuYS-9qaw[/video]
Give me your ideas of what to do with this.

Sorcerer and Demon: I am the sorcerer and have somehow released a demoness, succubus or whatever, though I am not interested in her. The demon realizes the sorcerer is powerful so tries to see if she can subvert him, the sorcerer is just not interested though he is a bit lonely and slowly begins opening up to the demon. Relationship can be whatever. Feel free to discuss. See my starter for this on my Journal

Mad Scientist and Creature: A mad scientist creates the perfect looking woman, a la Frankenstein except no scars and pretty much the best of any parts, but once done he has no interest in doing much more than talking to his creation. What does the creature want? This could be smutty, funny, whatever. If funny this would probably go along the lines of Frankenhooker.

FanTime! I'd like to do an rp based on the Stainless Steel Rat. If you even know what I am talking about points to you! You'll be a fave of mine if you are interested. This can be before or after the Rat gets married, let me know if you are interested and we can work it out.

Magical Creatures:
By Land or By Sea:
1. Dryad/Huntsman. In the middle of the Enchanted Forest the Huntsman finds a dryad. I plan this to be more medieval. Yet I can vary depending on your ideas or additions. I am open for a plan with this one.
2. Sailor/Mermaid. Any time period (though if more modern mermaids are a myth and she will be treated as such), the sailor is a nice guy, though a bit lonely. Lives on his own, loves the sea and finally finds a woman who has the same love of the ocean as he does. Let's build the relationship. Can be romance, comedy, whatever. Throw some ideas.

A germ of an idea, please help me expand on this. Based off of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, with either one being the female, its two strong-willed, intelligent characters facing off against an adversary of some kind. Both are on equal terms, trying at times to get a one-up on each other, while facing off in dangerous situations against a devious enemy. They live together, discuss things together, and make love together. I have the beginning idea, bring your own thoughts to it and let's discuss.
If you are unfamiliar with the Sherlock Holmes stories check this first: Sherlock Holmes online
I want to keep this in canon, or at least with a Victorian flavor. I have a sketch on the story here, but want to discuss this and incorporate your ideas.

Succubus: A fan version of the Diary of Purimu manga of (You, Purimu, Veena and the others), may require both of us playing multiple characters.

Thinking of something better? PM me, I respond to every PM and if you have a great idea that catches my fancy I'll probably join you.​

RE: Story Idea and Request Thread

Current - active - threads
Princess in the Tower, romance, medieval, fairy tale - already over 2000 views!
The Fucking Pub, sword and sorcery, with a bit of Castlevania and E.R. Burroughs
Hunted & Haunted a sexy, possession rp with pictures! (moved over from Google Docs, started Dec 2014)
Soldier and the Spy, American Revolutionary Era historical thriller-romance
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure a Viking fanfic (I get to play Rollo!)
Nightmare Academy, Group RP (I play a sheltered Necromancer)
Anger Management Office rp with a sexy lady about to learn how jealous a man can get
Murderme.com Dark RP where a girl wants to die, can Gabriel do the deed to know what transpires on that last moment before death?
XMen: Apex Rising Mutant group rp

Completed RPs
Original Fucking Pub, sword and sorcery with a bit a humor

Unfinished RPs
A Gentleman's Game of Curiosity, Sherlock Holmes inspired RP
A Lucky Catch, mermaid, rape rp
Sex, Shillings, Sherry Sherlock Holmes inspired rp
Bernard Cornwell vs Castlevania an offshoot of the Fucking Pub, arena style combat with characters from different genres
Could It Really Be You, Group RP (I play the Jock who gets attracted to the spunky outsider)

Assorted Writings:
A Little Brandi, a start to something I have no idea what. The start and setting just came to me one day.
The Voice a sort of submissive scene with a Happy Ending.
Princess Park an unfinished RP that I converted to a story. Horror, sex, mystery and all that.

PM RPs
I have had many, and still run a few. Thanks to all my PM Partners, you are awesome as well! Moreso sometimes for staying hidden behind the scenes.

RE: Like Store 24, open, 24 hours in a row

I do the humpty...the humpty hum.\p

RE: Now with Improved Flavortines!

A one month anniversary since my last one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom