Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving FxF or F x Futa (FxM/f/H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinky-sub

Super-Earth
Greetings and salutations everyone. I'm 24 year old female role player, I tend to lean towards the submissive or switch role as that's how I am personally and it is easier for me. I can occasionally be dominate but have to be in the right mood for it. I like my rps to be anywhere from dark, dirty and taboo to cute and cuddly. As for settings I like to stay away from cannon material as i never feel like i can do it justice and limits my character. Also will play human to anthro/furry . I try to write a paragraph as the minimum and will do my best to match what is given to me.I consider myself an open person and will try anything once though there are a few things I won't do. my hard limits are
1 underage characters as rules state
2 being pregnant/knocked up, idea just ruins mood and setting for me
3 drug use/smoking, don't use them and have no interest in them
4 I only rp in third person, I personally find *I walk over to you* harder to write and grab my attention. Please stick in third person switching from third to first makes it hard for me to follow
5 Death and extreme violence

Personal rules.

Only play on this site , don't use instant messenger as I find them harder to keep track of.

RE: looking to play FxM/f/H

Plot ideas

hetero/Any

Material X
The U.S army began developing a new age second skin armor for soldiers to wear in combat. The project went beyond it's goal as the new material was light, breathable, able to stop most bullets and even increased strength and speed while wearing it. But lastly it's most important success of the project was being able to control who wore making sure missions were carried out by the book. when not in use the suit shrunk into the receiver being no larger then a square inch box. The project was canceled due to high cost and two major bug in the control function of the suit. The first being that after prolonged use the person wearing it went crazy and carried out orders to a black and white extent. One test of the suit was to bodyguard a general and the solider began to kill anyone around him with anything that could be mistaken for an assignation attempt. The last bug was that the suit's control box was easy to hack into with a few of them going rouge because of it. After it was cancel the suits were shipped to separate storage locations with one being last in transit.

The one lost found it's way into the hands of a high school (or college ) nerd who figured out what it was. Instead of using it of them-self they decided to use the suit to finally get the crush of their dreams along with a bodyguard to stop any bullies.

Parallel Universe

As science grows and we learn more sci-fi starts to become just science as humans begin to make devices that previous generations could only dream of. RobCo has been working on just a thing as the transporter that can transport people to different universes. Late a night a corporate spy breaks in looking to steal the plans and sell them to be set for life. After being caught she hides in the transporter accidentally sending herself off to a new universe with no way back.
- Earth 22: The world functions as normal only Anthros have evolved to be the top of the food chain and humans are kept pets and can only speak in simple phrases and mostly crawl around instead of walking on two feet. Though sex with them isn't illegal it is just frowned upon socially.

Blending in.
Tired of the bleak landscapes of hell a succubus flees to earth to get a change of scenery. though it is hard for her to blend in and it isn't long before she needs to feed of the humans and works to quickly seduce one.

Boss's Daughter

supernatural high school
Alice is the odd kid at school picked on by even the rejects only having two friends because her belief that the paranormal and occult being real and not made up stories and movies. Though she finally gets her chance to prove everyone wrong when she finds a real case in the school and will do what ever she can to expose them and save the school. Don't have an exact pairing in mind and the target in question could be anything from vampire to alien, or just some poor kid that happens to look weird and is really human

yuri

new* the nannny
Alice spent most of her High school career as a babysitter for the families on the wealthier side of town it was good money and didn't interfere with her schooling. Now that she has graduated she decided to take a year off and serve as a live in nanny while she thinks her life over and works on her writing. She heard stories of trying to be seduced by the employers from friends but never expected to be hit on by the bored housewife.
This can be either purely romantic or a pseudo mistress x slave relation as the mother is bored with her comfortable lifestyle and needs to mix things up and starts experimenting with the nanny.

Best friends and best slave
We've been friends forever since grade school and shared every secret with each other except one. You've always been big on bdsm and have had troubles finding the right fit for a sub in your life. After stumbling onto your gear you convince me to try it and let you practice on me as a way to ease me into into the lifestyle, and eventually we begin falling for each other and move in making it a permanent staple in our life.

Non-con option: As time goes on I start dating a guy and our play time starts to dwindle down to nothing as he takes up my life now. you invite me over for one last session for old time sake only to never have the intention of letting me go and keep me at your place.

Living Doll(Craving)
After her uncle passed away Alice was given his entire estate and everything it seeing how she was the only one left in her family. Not much was known about her uncle because he always seemed crazy and never showed his face much. After living in the house for a week she discovered a locked and spent the next few day trying to open it. when she finally got it open she was shocked by what she found. she saw a womanly figure tied down to a chair with her head covered by a bag. without thinking she untied it and removed the bag only to find out that it was a life size doll.
Basically the doll contains the spirt of dominatrix and begins to move around the house playing pranks on her and slowly driving her insane until. the more she is free the more human she becomes motion and though wise.[/color]

Substitute Succubus (yuri or futa)

The school year for Rosewood Academy a boarding school boys and girl was going as normal up until the beloved junior English teacher quite one month into the start of the year for family reasons. After a week of temporary replacements the school was able to fin a permanent Substitute . After she took over the school began to change all the guys in the school began to become more restless and seemed to bend over backwards for her. Soon enough the change slowly effects the girls until one student see's her true form and becomes the next target as she tries to undo her spell on the school.

Eroctic Fights
Down a dark alley lies the entrance to one of the city's most popular underground fighting rings. Here all the fighters are women and the fights go till some of them taps out in an everything goes humiliation match where winning means more than a cut of the bets. The loser's fate is determined by the winner forced to do what ever they want.

Romea and Juliet
A modern remix of Romeo and Juliet where the two families are rival companies and have been grooming their only daughter to take over the company at some point. The two meet at a fund raising ball and begin hanging out more unaware of who the other really is. And eventually begin to date each other in secret

Straight camp
(got this idea from a movie, also has a 1950 setting of perfect families)

All Kim’s family seemed normal on the outside her mom stayed at home and did all the housework, her father worked a good job 8 to 5, and her brother was captain of the baseball team. The problem was her, she never truly liked guys and refused to kiss them and never accepted dates. Even the ones her parents forced her on were awkward and she hated them. Her parents feared she was a lesbian and would never find someone who could provide for her. The sent her off to a special summer camp that promised them they would fix her so she like men. Despite her protest they didn’t change their mind and said it was for the best. Once there the girls were assigned to their cabins and even given small shock devices for anytime they felt an unnatural urge. There isn’t a lot of free time and most of the time they were in classes learning how to be housewives and taught the joys of finding a man. Every once in a while the camp would bring in guys for a dance to check their progress, those who improved were granted more free time.

Pairings
Camper x camper
Camp counselor x camper
Camper and outside person

Futa
Royal Secret

After many years of trying the king and queen can finally announce that they have conceived an heir to the kingdom. Though as the big day comes both of them are shocked that they have neither a son or daughter but a mix of both genders. Torn between trying to pass of their futa child as a son or daughter they decided to lie and say that had twins one boy and one girl. Though no one has ever seen the two together as one is always sick or off visiting a nearby relative or friend. When really the child just spends alternating weeks living as a boy and then a girl developing a split personality .
pairings

futa heir x new maid
futa heir x princess

Schooling mix up
Fearing public schools wouldn't give her daughter the best education Alice's mom sent her off to a school for gifted girls. Though through paperwork mix up she is sent to the sister school which is an all Futa school. The only problem is most students have high libidos and have prefer regular girls over their follow futa kind.

Would like to play romeo juliet with you. Drop Me an IM when you see my message.
Owning
yim: pussygrinder_m29

Been away with personal issues back now though

awww thank you, love playing with you even if it means been getting less sleep

RE: Craving something supernatural FxM/f/H

Paranormal High sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom