Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting people interested.

shadowchaser

Planetoid
I am a citizen oif RPOL. I love RPOL and I find it quite easy to get players and rp partners there. BUT Rpol's adult policy is too restrictive. That is why I joined Elliquiy and later Blue Moon.

I now am a member of two sites that allow more creaqtive freedom. Only problem is, nobody seems interested in my ideas here or on Elliquiy.

So does anyone have any tips / suggestion on how I can attract players or why I seem to be succesful on RPOL but not on here or Elliquiy?

Be modest, but don't berate yourself.
Tell your partners what you want, but ask for what they want.
Think about how you will come off as when you type, even one wrong word can make you sound incredibly uninteresting, or like a dick.
A typo here and there is expected, but not in your first post on your request thread! Check several times for spelling errors and typos. A request is supposed to give an idea to your potential partners what to expect, and it is expect that requests have your best abilities of literacy put into them.

That's about it.

shadowchaser said:
I am a citizen oif RPOL. I love RPOL and I find it quite easy to get players and rp partners there. BUT Rpol's adult policy is too restrictive. That is why I joined Elliquiy and later Blue Moon.

I now am a member of two sites that allow more creaqtive freedom. Only problem is, nobody seems interested in my ideas here or on Elliquiy.

So does anyone have any tips / suggestion on how I can attract players or why I seem to be succesful on RPOL but not on here or Elliquiy?

All of these sites are currently a lot more social than RPoL is. I'm doing some stuff with Elliquiy to help that, but it's slow going, there's a lot of code to do and I have other issues to take care of. Being social thus becomes a big part of each site.

In addition, while Elliquiy and Blue Moon have as much or even more traffic than RPoL, they don't have as many members - which is really a recruiting problem >_>

Back
Top Bottom