Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is my Dark Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narain

Planetoid
Rules I have.
1. No idiots...I will cut you open with a butter knife...Slowly, watch you bleed and laugh.
2. No one liners, They bore me to sleep and I just dont reply to you...
3. Please, Im a bit rusty, If there's something you think I need improving on please tell me, I'll try my best.
4. No ** -- Unless OOC or not roleplaying, Its just...Sad to see it.
5. Come to me, I have alot of fun ideas and like to roleplay.

Next on to roles. This will be a bit long, So why dont I tell you what I wont roleplay? As well as what I love and hate?

I wont do roleplays involving a female that is more then 4 years older then my character, It makes me uncomfortable, Not sure why but it just does... I also, am not comfortable doing MxM but I will give it a try, I have not tried it in a roleplay, So I cannot say I wont do it. I cant promise that it will last long if I do try it though.

Next is what I love. This list is a bit long so hold on for the ride.
Blood
Gore
Death
Rape
Kidnapping
S&M
Bondage
Abuse
Drugs
Alcohol
Partys

Other than that though, Toss me a PM or IM with your idea, We'll kick it around a bit and see if we cant kick something up thats really good. Smile I look forward to roleplaying with all of you. This request thread is for Darker themed roleplays, Centering around Death, Murder, and All the dirtier darker things involved in such. Only PM if you can stomach said events.

Bump! Yay baby, Looking for someone whos truly into a realistic horror movie. I'm talking the kind of Horror that deprives children of their nightly sleep because of the nightmares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom