Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Woman seeks Oversized Monsters to Fuck her Senseless(Seeking WH40k and Evolve!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Welcome...

Well good evening to you handsome gentlemen and any of you beautiful ladies who may have dropped in as well. Welcome one and all to the palace of my desires. Seek you to satisfy my wishes or your own, all you need do is ask of me and I will happily consider your request...

My age, location, and all other such details are of no import, I roleplay on Blue Moon alone, not through any variety of instant messenger nor over email. I am quite literate and more than capable of running more than one character though I confess my quality tends to degrade around four or five. I can write for and play both genders, although I find trying to write the male mind a little foreign at times I do my best and I have yet to hear any significant complaints.

Moving on to the meat of the matter, I would thoroughly appreciate it if bodily waste or other such disgusting things did not enter any Roleplay I am in. I can handle a little blood and gore in the appropriate context but I have difficulty in finding great pain pleasurable and so I simply hope that you would not expect me to find detailed desriptions of torture or mutilation enticing or arousing.

Now it is important to note that this thread refers to a rather specific sort of roleplay I'm looking for, and should you wish to consult my more general erotic desire you might investigate my main thread over here. If not... Well... Welcome to the darker side of my imagination...

Now that that's out of the way...

This post is the main post of this thread, in which I am searching primarily for roleplays centered around a particular theme. Previously the theme was corruption, and you can still see my pictures and suggestions for plots themed around that in the post below this one.

However, for this current post, I am searching for something rather different, and I'll be frank here, this won't be for everyone. I want monsters, so when I ask for a demon, I want a full on hellfire and darkness demon, not just some pretty-boy claiming the title. When I ask for a dragon, I want wings and scales and a massive fuck-the-princess-senseless cock, not some dragon transformed into a human for whatever reason. The penetrations will most likely be unrealistic and possibly magically assisted, the monsters will be big and legitimately monstrous, and whether my character wants it or not, she'll be ravaged beyond her wildest dreams.

So yes, that's what I'm looking for.

Now, on to...

My Plots!

Just because it's all about the monsters doesn't mean there can't be varieties of this roleplay. I have a few fandoms I'd like to explore, and a few non-fandom pairings too!

Warhammer 40k (CRAVING!)
Genre: Sci-Fi
Summary: In this one I'm particularly looking to play some Sister of Battle, Eldar, or possibly just a few good old Imperial Guardswomen, and I'm particularly craving some tyranids to come along and make use of them. However, I'm open to some other options too, including but not limited too:

Evolve (CRAVING!)
Genre: Sci-Fi
Summary: Another game about hunting giant beasts, albeit a rather different one from above... I'm willing to play any canon hunter or an OC if you're alright with that so long as you're willing to play one of the big monsters. We could even do multiple scenes or even multiple characters as the monster reaches it's second and third stages, or we could make a one-shot of a poor huntress separated from the group (or whose group has been wiped out) who ends up having the monster have it's way with her while she prays backup will arrive soon.

Or worse better, one taken by the monster to be it's plaything after it has evaded the other hunters and fled the combat zone...

As above, a few pictures, to offer some particular ideas in case you like this plot but can't come up with anything off the top of your head...
Don't by any means think that this smaller request means that I want this less than I want something Monster Hunter related. There's just a massive content discrepancy between the two games is all, so I have much more to ask from there than I do from here.

Little Red Riding Hood...
Genre: Fantasy (could be modern Fantasy for a Twist...)
Summary: We all know the story of Little Red Riding Hood, or at least the bare bones of it. A girl ventures through a dangerous forest in search of her grandmother, and along the way, she meets a wolf.

If you couldn't guess where this was going, we take a turn from the regular route of the story here, and the wolf fucks her. Literally.

This could be taken a more bestial route, where the wolf chases Little Red, knocks her down, and makes her his bitch, or it could be taken a more monstrous route, where the 'wolf' is a little more humanoid (perhaps even a werewolf) and offers dear Little Red directions to her grandmother or safety from the wilderness if only she'll see to his needs...

Picture Plots and Miscellaneous Pairings

Miscellaneous Pairings
  • Knight x Dragon
  • Angel x Dragon
  • Paladin/Knight x Demon
  • Huntress x Monster
  • Mage x Orc/Gnoll Band
  • Priestess x Dragon
  • Priestess x Demon
  • Ranger x Beast Pack
  • Rogue x Dragon
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Demon
  • Huntress x Werewolf

Picture Plots

In conclusion...

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (New Plot: Want to BE a Good Girl turning Bad?)

Want to Be the Good Girl turning Bad?

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (New Plot: Want to BE a Good Girl turning Bad?)

Bump!

RE: Young Woman seeks Oversized Monsters to Fuck her Senseless. Apply Within!

Tiny Bump, miniscule, microscopic even!

Boomp

Bermp...

Time for another bump!

sent a PM if you're still looking for someone, the monster hunter, red riding hood and a few of the picture ones (beastman and minotaur) interest me the most though, don't hesitate to reply :)

Hello how are you doing?
So I do have....well I have had male dragon characters before and I have male Orc characters quite afew of the actually. Once had a male Gamorrean giant hulking guy character. I do have a demon lord but idk he has tentacle hair spikes scales is that considered a pretty boy a beast or in between?
I only use my own characters, for me using someone else's characters is an rping taboo and something i really do not like and am not comfortable with
Also I tend to prefer larger breasted female characters just to point that out there. I mean i try to be open minded and not ask for super mega huge breasts all the time but i like at least well not small
but those are all my standards and also sending this to you in a pm =)
Eric

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom