Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Woman seeks Oversized Monsters to Fuck her Senseless(Seeking WH40k and Evolve!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Welcome...

Well good evening to you handsome gentlemen and any of you beautiful ladies who may have dropped in as well. Welcome one and all to the palace of my desires. Seek you to satisfy my wishes or your own, all you need do is ask of me and I will happily consider your request...

My age, location, and all other such details are of no import, I roleplay on Blue Moon alone, not through any variety of instant messenger nor over email. I am quite literate and more than capable of running more than one character though I confess my quality tends to degrade around four or five. I can write for and play both genders, although I find trying to write the male mind a little foreign at times I do my best and I have yet to hear any significant complaints.

Moving on to the meat of the matter, I would thoroughly appreciate it if bodily waste or other such disgusting things did not enter any Roleplay I am in. I can handle a little blood and gore in the appropriate context but I have difficulty in finding great pain pleasurable and so I simply hope that you would not expect me to find detailed desriptions of torture or mutilation enticing or arousing.

Now it is important to note that this thread refers to a rather specific sort of roleplay I'm looking for, and should you wish to consult my more general erotic desire you might investigate my main thread over here. If not... Well... Welcome to the darker side of my imagination...

Now that that's out of the way...

This post is the main post of this thread, in which I am searching primarily for roleplays centered around a particular theme. Previously the theme was corruption, and you can still see my pictures and suggestions for plots themed around that in the post below this one.

However, for this current post, I am searching for something rather different, and I'll be frank here, this won't be for everyone. I want monsters, so when I ask for a demon, I want a full on hellfire and darkness demon, not just some pretty-boy claiming the title. When I ask for a dragon, I want wings and scales and a massive fuck-the-princess-senseless cock, not some dragon transformed into a human for whatever reason. The penetrations will most likely be unrealistic and possibly magically assisted, the monsters will be big and legitimately monstrous, and whether my character wants it or not, she'll be ravaged beyond her wildest dreams.

So yes, that's what I'm looking for.

Now, on to...

My Plots!

Just because it's all about the monsters doesn't mean there can't be varieties of this roleplay. I have a few fandoms I'd like to explore, and a few non-fandom pairings too!

Warhammer 40k (CRAVING!)
Genre: Sci-Fi
Summary: In this one I'm particularly looking to play some Sister of Battle, Eldar, or possibly just a few good old Imperial Guardswomen, and I'm particularly craving some tyranids to come along and make use of them. However, I'm open to some other options too, including but not limited too:

Evolve (CRAVING!)
Summary: Another game about hunting giant beasts, albeit a rather different one from above... I'm willing to play any canon hunter or an OC if you're alright with that so long as you're willing to play one of the big monsters. We could even do multiple scenes or even multiple characters as the monster reaches it's second and third stages, or we could make a one-shot of a poor huntress separated from the group (or whose group has been wiped out) who ends up having the monster have it's way with her while she prays backup will arrive soon.

Or worse better, one taken by the monster to be it's plaything after it has evaded the other hunters and fled the combat zone...

As above, a few pictures, to offer some particular ideas in case you like this plot but can't come up with anything off the top of your head...
Don't by any means think that this smaller request means that I want this less than I want something Monster Hunter related. There's just a massive content discrepancy between the two games is all, so I have much more to ask from there than I do from here.

Little Red Riding Hood...
Genre: Fantasy (could be modern Fantasy for a Twist...)
Summary: We all know the story of Little Red Riding Hood, or at least the bare bones of it. A girl ventures through a dangerous forest in search of her grandmother, and along the way, she meets a wolf.

If you couldn't guess where this was going, we take a turn from the regular route of the story here, and the wolf fucks her. Literally.

This could be taken a more bestial route, where the wolf chases Little Red, knocks her down, and makes her his bitch, or it could be taken a more monstrous route, where the 'wolf' is a little more humanoid (perhaps even a werewolf) and offers dear Little Red directions to her grandmother or safety from the wilderness if only she'll see to his needs...

Picture Plots and Miscellaneous Pairings

Miscellaneous Pairings
  • Knight x Dragon
  • Angel x Dragon
  • Paladin/Knight x Demon
  • Huntress x Monster
  • Mage x Orc/Gnoll Band
  • Priestess x Dragon
  • Priestess x Demon
  • Ranger x Beast Pack
  • Rogue x Dragon
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Demon
  • Huntress x Werewolf

Picture Plots

In conclusion...

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (F Seeking M or F for Corruption/Non-Con/MC plots.

This second post is my previous search topic for this thread, and I'm still looking, just less so. Down here I'm looking for a rather particular sort of roleplay, or to be more accurate a particular theme that I would like to center one or more roleplays around.

That theme of course being Corruption.

In other words, I don't want to be fucked so hard I lose my mind and turn into a slut. I want to be fucked so hard I lose my mind and turn evil, or into a succubus, or some other equivalent sort of thing. I want to taken both physically and mentally not to reduce me to becoming the demon king's Concubine or Servant but elevate me to becoming his Queen. I don't want to be genetically implanted or adjusted to serve only as a sex slave, I want to be implanted to become a superhuman who serves those she once fought against, both as the perfect soldier and the perfect woman.

I'm open for any setting and any genre for this, (within reason of course) but if you can't think of any suggestions off the top of your head, I have a few plots of my own to offer up and a few pictures that might help you come up with something.

A Few Plots you Might Enjoy...

Destiny!
Genre: Sci-Fi (Obviously...)
Summary: This is many plots in one really, since the Destiny Universe has a lot of potential avenues through which to explore themes such as corruption and good turning to evil. That said, if you are interested in the idea of a corruption RP in the destiny universe but not so much in any of the plots listed below or you want to run one of the plots below with a change or changes made? The least you can do is ask if I'd be interested in the changes, I'll probably be at least a little bit interested!

The darkness of the Hive has seduced guardians before, turned their light sickly and tainted, and created some of the greatest threats to the city in doing so. Dredgen Yor was one such Guardian, Toland the Shattered another, and there is nothing to say that the hive could not accomplish such a thing again... A guardian who seeks too much, delves too deep into the tunnels beneath the surface of the moon and brush up against things she might not wish to ever brush up against, who might find herself offering her self to the hive, body, mind, and light, given to learn just a little more, until she finds she has nothing left, and emerges a tainted specter of what she once was, wielding dark power and corrupted weapons against her former allies.

Summation and Kinks: This plot would be about a guardian who descends into the hive and studies them, initially trying to find ways to better defeat them or turn their remains into something that can serve the city until she grows more and more curious. Perhaps she delves a little too deeply into a wizard's spellbook and finds her mind partially ensnared by the dark powers within, perhaps she simply grows curious as to how the Hive seed themselves, or why the light attracts them so, and simply ends up over her head in a position for the hive to claim her. As the RP goes on and she ends up fucking or getting fucked by the hive more and more, possibly mutating and changing her slightly in the process, twisting her until she is not a guardian at all. Very Dark, lots of potential for Non-Con, very good->evil corruption style.

How does the hive perpetuate itself? We are told they spawn, and to spawn they must breed, but what monster could possibly be mother to such creatures? And what might happen to one who discovers them?

Summation and Kinks: This plot could be treated in one of two ways. The first way would be as an alternate story to the other Guardian/Hive plot where instead of being twisted and possibly mutated to become a soldier for the hive the Guardian who delves too deep ends up offering herself to a hive creature to see if they're fertile or not and slowly ends up mating with them more and more until she's left as little more than a breeder for them, her research entirely forgotten amidst the pleasure. The second way would be quite a bit more non-con-y and violent as rather than offering herself to the hive, a Guardian is captured in battle and ends up being raped, forced to breed the hive-spawn until the pleasure breaks her mind. The end result is the same in both cases, but the introductions and middle parts are very different. Very Dark, Breeding (Obviously), and possibly body modification in the later stages.

The Vex are dangerous, incredibly so, and yet despite the way they show mastery over space and time Guardians seem to persist in wearing ancient pieces of them as armor or using their weapons as their own. Yet even when they feel their heartbeats stutter and tick, to the pulsing of distant stars and their own minds seems to swim with thoughts that are not their own they keep them on, hoard them even more jealously than before, unaware or perhaps uncaring of how they are being changed...

This would be a slow RP, where a Guardian with a lot of Vex Equipment finds the equipment speaking to her, slowly breaking her down, and transforming her into a machine in the process. There wouldn't be much in the way of overt sex, though her armour could be pleasuring her to break down her will like a living suit sort of thing if you wanted. An odd one, but lots of potential for fun.

What do you really know about fear? You cannot die in the light, and the light is everywhere on mars, so what is there for you to fear there? What is there to terrify you when your ghost can always bring you back to fight and fight and fight again? Would you fear if they were gone? The little light at your side, snuffed out? Your death looming over you?

What would you, who has no fear, do then I wonder? What would you do to save yourself when you realize that you can die now?

Summation/Kinks: A Guardian on Mars is captured by the Cabal, they have her ghost, and they destroy it before her eyes. With death as the only alternative, they pass her around their barracks, force her to service them until she breaks. Her body is light-forged even without the ghost, she can take it, but her mind will only last so long, and in the end, she will serve willingly, perhaps even defend her captors against other Guardians... A very simple and more straightforward corruption story really, though still quite dark in terms of themes.

When the Vex found the heart of the black garden, they found worship the only way to interact with it, and it grew to enjoy their attention. When the interloper made of light came, they held no such worship in them, but that can be induced...

Summation/Kinks: This one is more of a one-shot than anything. A Guardian confronts the Heart of the Black Garden, only for the heart to absorb her or capture her in some way and fuck her until she worships it just like the vex do. Could involve tentacles, possibly minor vore of a sort depending on how you count the Garden's heart itself taking her inside it to break her. Lots of potential options to discuss.

Artha's Fall (Warcraft 3 plot)
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: So you all know that Arthas is the Lich King, but remember back in Warcraft three? At the start of the human campaign when he was just a paladin and a prince? Remember how he fell? Slowly getting twisted by the dreadlord who turned his pride and will to protect his people not jsut against himself but eventually against those very people? What if Arthas was a woman instead? The Princess of Lordaron?

This would be a fairly long term RP over the course of the warcraft 3 campaign wherein I play Princess Artha as she is corrupted in the same manner as her male counterpart, albeit perhaps in a slightly more intimate manner... This would focus pretty heavily on Mental corruption and a lot of the initial smut would take place in dreams or visions. Ideally I would like to play this from the first meeting with Kel'Thuzad in 'The Cult of the Damned' after which Artha (working name, could be changed to something else if you'd prefer) begins to experience strange dreams where the dreadlord begins to seduce her or just rapes her, infuriating her as she pursues him. After 'The Culling of Strathholme' mission those dreams become more vivid, and seem to mingle with dreams of the culling itself, replacing the regret she felt then at killing her own people with pleasure, and having Mal'Ganis' voice a constant background, approving, guiding, commanding her. These would get worse and worse, driving her to northrend in pursuit of the dreadlord, and finally taking up frostmourne, killing her dwarven friend, burning her people's ships to keep them from returning, and finally going to the dreadlord and killing him, possibly after one last scene where she gives in and has sex with him first.

This would obviously take a lot of discussion, and has plenty of opportunities to be played out within it. I REALLY want to play this RP though, so if you think you're up to the task, PLEASE let me know.

When Heaven's Walls Come Crashing Down...
Potential Genres: Fantasy
Summary: The Devil, Satan, the Ancient Enemy, Whatever you want to call him, has been locked in an eternal stalemate. Earth acts as a barrier between his realm of hell and God's realm, Heaven, and while there are ways to slip through the cracks or venture through Earth itself, to reach the other side, nothing he has been able to do have given him leverage that he desperately needs, and all that keeps his realm stable and whole is the barrier that earth represents...

A Barrier that is Failing...

The rapture is coming, a reckoning of all human lives, and end to Earth which will open the way for a final clash between angels and demons. A Battle that is destined to be won by the angels...

Until the rules change, and Satan Captures an angel A high level Seraph patrolling earth without her guard...

And if he can corrupt her and twist her to his own purposes, then when the reckoning arrives it will be time for Heaven's walls to come Crashing Down...
Additional Kinks: For all the exposition this is a fairly simple RP at it's core. Demon King/Satan captures an angel, turns her to his side, and uses her against heaven to win the great celestial war when the rapture comes. Pretty simple really. Could be urban fantasy, could be regular fantasy of some sort.

So much Simpler than Mind Control (X-Com Theme)
Summary: So I've been play a fair bit of X-Com recently, in particular struggling my way through the Long War mod for it and hoping to win it in time for X-Com 2's release this fall. Now, mind control is canonical in X-Com and there's quite a bit we could do just playing with it on it's own but I've got something else in mind, related specifically to this enemy. Normally it cloaks, sneaks up on your soldiers, then uses those tentacles as shown to choke the life from them if no one else can get there in time but personally, I think those tentacles could be put to better use don't you?

My though is a modified seeker with a slightly different programming directive, still stalking and picking off soldiers away from the group only to capture them and break their minds to serve the aliens instead. This could run anywhere from a short -one operative ends up separated from the others, broken, and then (implicitly or explicitly) murders/breaks the rest of her squad- sort of RP to something a little longer detailing the aliens changes in strategy after their initial success in using this new weapon. Perhaps the release it on civilian populations as part of a terror attack. Perhaps a turned operative brings a 'captured' one to Dr. Vahlen only for it to reactivate and take her by surprise. The possibilities aren't quite endless but they're pretty close...

Breakdown of Negotiations
Potential Genres: Sci-Fi
Summary: Alien life found us before we found them. They were a small force, and after some deliberation they asked that one of each of our species would meet to decide our future interactions. A one-on-one negotiation is the perfect time for them to strike though and when the human ambassadress emerges from the sealed meeting room she's a very different woman than the one that entered. Won over and modified by the alien, she kills nearly a hundred between world leaders and their retinues before expressing her devotion to her new masters on a live broadcast across the planet.
Additional Kinks: Transformation (She could become a human-alien hybrid or we could go for cybernetics/genetics).

And as was stated above, if you're not for certain into any of these, feel free to suggest modifications or alterations on any of them. Also feel free to offer up any fandoms you think might be entertaining to play a scenario like this in!

A Few Pictures Instead Perhaps..?

Fantasy
Don't mind your party members...
The Heroine of the People (CRAVING)
Finding Religion.

Sci-Fi
I for one Welcome our New Alien Overlords...
Is not submission preferable to resistance?
To Infect and Service

Non-Specific Setting
Pleasure in return for Obedience...
The Jungle will consume you in ways you can't even imagine...

World of Warcraft Setting
So you Want to Join the Burning Legion? 1, 2, 3
Making a Perfect Slave

League of Legends Setting
The Truly Enlightened Serve the Void...
A Taste of Glorious Evolution

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (F Seeking M or F for Corruption/Non-Con/MC plots.

Realized this wasn't a PM.

Bump for a new plot.

Bamped

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (F Seeking M or F for Corruption RP)

Bumpalump.

Bumpity Bimp bump bamp

Bump Time.

Bamped

Bumidoodled

Bump for WC3 plot and not much else really...

Bampedamp.

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (Currently Craving a particular WoW plot!)

Boomp

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (New Craving! 5 Potential Plots in 1!)

bump for new craving!

RE: Want to see a Good Girl turn Bad? (New Craving and PIcture Plots inside!!)

Bermp

Bampalamp

bramp

A light bump before bed...

Craving some Destiny, Bumpity Bump!

Sent you a PM bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom