Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

★ by starlight | f seeking short-term + lit RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

Hello and welcome! I'm star_phantasia, feel free to give me a nickname.

I set up another thread some time ago but had terrible luck with my laptop and other offline things. Since then, a lot has cleared up and I'm still as eager as ever to RP!
But first, there are a few things I need to address about myself, and about what I look for in a roleplay.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

【 A B O U T ★ M E 】

► I am only looking for short-term RPs, like the title says. Really. I love long-term, but my life is going to get even busier in 2-3 weeks and I don't know how often I can be available.
If you also are often busy and only have so much availability, that can work! I also don't mind quickie RPs. Not say cybering necessarily, but something where the build-up is to smut.

► Sometimes I may be on quite consistently for a while and then go afk, and I doubt I will be on everyday of the week.
But as long as I can help it, I won't disappear without warning (unfortunate circumstances like last time aside).

► I can be very picky and specific. But I'm also open-minded. I like what I like and know what it is.
I'll be very up-front about it and won't try to persuade anyone into something they're uncomfortable with or just don't care for. (I do expect the same in return.)

► I would love to be indulged right now so if anyone is up for a challenge or just some good writing experience, I would love to have a reverse harem. ♥

► Right now, I have original ideas but am also kind of lazy. Keeping that in mind, I will have some series listed that I don't mind borrowing from.
I am not looking to play in or with canon, but borrow from it. AU/OC (or even NG) only.

【 R P I N G w/ ★ M E 】

► Even though I'm looking for quick stuff, I still expect a quality post with basic grammar, etc. and ask for a minimum of two paragraphs to a post.

► I strongly prefer multi-chara. If we're going a quickie, 1x1 can work. Otherwise, it's multi-chara only. Makes delivering more than a single paragraph easier too.

► I won't do a RP that doesn't have requited romance. I love fluff, but a bit of tragedy thrown in is nice too. I'm all for drama and am a huge shoujo fan, so give me all the feels and dramatics and everything~.
I prefer light-hearted stuff and love some humor in the RP too.

► I don't really do mundane/realistic rps. I ask for some action and fantasy, though there are a couple of things i make exceptions for (which will be listed).

► For pairings, I prefer MxF but can do FxF. If we're doubling up, I don't mind playing any gender and sexuality for your character. | Human or mostly humanoid characters only though.
Gijinka and kemono types are okay (as are cyborgs, vampires, etc).

► Pair of minor notes~. | Both descriptions and images work for me (they work best together). If you go with images though, please no photos; artwork only.
I don't care if it's original or fanart or what media is used. | I'm only open to RPing via thread and PM right now.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

★ ★ S E R I E S && G E N R E S

✚ Pokemon | Sonic the Hedgehog | Final Fantasy | NIS | Mugen Souls | Atelier series | Nintendo based | Square titles

✚ Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Manga/Crystal/SeraMyu) | Card Captor Sakura | Magic Knight Rayearth | Maria Watches Over Us
Dirty Pair | Gakuen Alice | Trigun | Cowboy Bebop | Go Nagai/Ishikawa | Patlabor | Macross | Log Horizon | Aikatsu! | UtaPri | JJBA

✚ DC | Marvel | Empowered || Battle Force 5 | Winx Club | Transformers

✚ Period Fantasy | Tokusatsu | Vigilante / Superhero | Magical or Martial Arts Academy | Mecha | Magical Girl [ Magical - Warrior / Thief / Idol ]

Currently craving : :
  • Magical girls! | Something like Jewelpet Happiness or Sailor Moon would be excellent.
  • Unique setting and plot! | I have some ideas, but I'd love to do something really creative and make a world and plot, but styled like some classic anime and JRPGs (Vandread, Trigun, From Far Away, 12 Kingdoms, etc).
  • Hot-blooded male characters. You might know the type~.

BIG UPDATE! So at the moment, I have a list of quickie or short-term RPs I'm interested. They're all rather specific however, but if you're interested in something sexy, then please do inquire.
  • The ideas have a premise, setting and characters picked out (appearance-wise). They're all MxF and 1x1.
  • Most of the settings are modern, with minimal fantasy, but there are some fantasy based ones.
  • All of the ideas are steeped in some layer of anime tropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom