Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little looking for smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little

Dust
Fyi, my computer blew up last week (obvious exaggeration, so if you messaged me and I did not get back to you, please feel free to send it again.)

Hello BMR, Little here and I really appreciate those of you taking the time to check my thread. ^-^

F-list

Something quick about me:
I usually only like role playing things that are intense and somewhat dark. Does that mean I hate fluffy, cute relationships? No, but I am already in one of those so I turn to you wonderful gentlemen to give me the things that won’t ever cross my path. I realize this turns many away but it is what it is, but to those that love these things I cannot wait to hear from you!

So plots are going to be first, and then other randomized pairings. Feel free to ask about/tweek anything you like. If you do message me let me know what you like and all that jazz.

Plots in order of pairings:

Teacher/Student 1 (female teacher): During a one on one conference, he sneaks in early and spikes her coffee. He uses the weakness to take advantage of her, but makes sure to get a few good photos to use against her later.

Teacher/Student 2 (female teacher): She’s a substitute teacher that is very in control of her class. Ruling with an iron fist for nearly 2 months, her students were happy to see her go. Except it wasn’t enough for the boy she assigned Saturday detentions and in-school suspensions every week. He catches her in the parking lot and kidnaps her. He’s betting that 2 months of mental readjustment will be a fitting punishment.

Teacher/Student 3 (female student): She’s a model student. Perfect grades, perfect body, and a squeaky clean record. Except the drugs someone planted in her backpack. Her professor immediately offered to cover this up for her, but she had no idea that his prices were so high.

Teacher/Student 4 (female student): The language teacher has won an overseas award and is able to bring one of his best students along to witness the experience. In reality the award is a fake, and he escapes to his homeland with a pretty new fuck toy.

Husband’s employer/Married woman: He has debts that he can’t pay, so the boss stops in for a visit to his employee’s wife for a down payment.

Neighbors: She often calls and asks him to some sort of electrical help – she’s clueless when it comes to these things. The new worldwide sensation his hypnotism that can alter the mind and cure depression and other mental illnesses. He takes over her screen and sends her the mind-numbing image and leisurely walks over to play with his new pet.

Mom/Step-son: She married for the money. Her husband is a business man and is away nearly all the time. Her step-son is not stupid. He sees all the little flings she lets herself get into and decides it’s time to put an end to it. He has no idea why his father would marry a whore like her but decides it’s time to put her in her place and use her for her intended purpose.

Arranged Marriage: He was the perfect actor. Sweet, caring, and ridiculously gentle. Upon arriving at their summer getaway he reveals that she is no longer to consider herself a person. She has no rights and more importantly she has no means of escape. Besides that, would anyone believe her if she tried to speak so harshly of him?

Shipping included: A new form of sex-trafficking for the elite. You don’t even have to leave your own home to order your very own slave that comes in any form of girl imaginable. One day later there’s a box on your doorstep tied with a pretty black bow.

Babysitter: No amount of reprimand works for this girl. Her parents don't control her, and she'd be damned if some kid from down the street gets easy money. Which is fine for him. He took the job with plans of punishing a snarky kid.

That’s all for now! If I took the time to type every idea I’d never get to posting this. Feel free to pitch your own plots. I’m up for anything.

Would you be opposed to playing the Mom/Step-son scene as a related Mom/Son scene? Mom spending behind Dad's back and such, Son's disillusioned?

Little said:
Fyi, my computer blew up last week (obvious exaggeration, so if you messaged me and I did not get back to you, please feel free to send it again.)

Hello BMR, Little here and I really appreciate those of you taking the time to check my thread. ^-^

F-list

Something quick about me:
I usually only like role playing things that are intense and somewhat dark. Does that mean I hate fluffy, cute relationships? No, but I am already in one of those so I turn to you wonderful gentlemen to give me the things that won’t ever cross my path. I realize this turns many away but it is what it is, but to those that love these things I cannot wait to hear from you!

So plots are going to be first, and then other randomized pairings. Feel free to ask about/tweek anything you like. If you do message me let me know what you like and all that jazz.

Plots in order of pairings:

Teacher/Student 1 (female teacher): During a one on one conference, he sneaks in early and spikes her coffee. He uses the weakness to take advantage of her, but makes sure to get a few good photos to use against her later.

Teacher/Student 2 (female teacher): She’s a substitute teacher that is very in control of her class. Ruling with an iron fist for nearly 2 months, her students were happy to see her go. Except it wasn’t enough for the boy she assigned Saturday detentions and in-school suspensions every week. He catches her in the parking lot and kidnaps her. He’s betting that 2 months of mental readjustment will be a fitting punishment.

Teacher/Student 3 (female student): She’s a model student. Perfect grades, perfect body, and a squeaky clean record. Except the drugs someone planted in her backpack. Her professor immediately offered to cover this up for her, but she had no idea that his prices were so high.

Teacher/Student 4 (female student): The language teacher has won an overseas award and is able to bring one of his best students along to witness the experience. In reality the award is a fake, and he escapes to his homeland with a pretty new fuck toy.

Husband’s employer/Married woman: He has debts that he can’t pay, so the boss stops in for a visit to his employee’s wife for a down payment.

Neighbors: She often calls and asks him to some sort of electrical help – she’s clueless when it comes to these things. The new worldwide sensation his hypnotism that can alter the mind and cure depression and other mental illnesses. He takes over her screen and sends her the mind-numbing image and leisurely walks over to play with his new pet.

Mom/Step-son: She married for the money. Her husband is a business man and is away nearly all the time. Her step-son is not stupid. He sees all the little flings she lets herself get into and decides it’s time to put an end to it. He has no idea why his father would marry a whore like her but decides it’s time to put her in her place and use her for her intended purpose.

Arranged Marriage: He was the perfect actor. Sweet, caring, and ridiculously gentle. Upon arriving at their summer getaway he reveals that she is no longer to consider herself a person. She has no rights and more importantly she has no means of escape. Besides that, would anyone believe her if she tried to speak so harshly of him?

Shipping included: A new form of sex-trafficking for the elite. You don’t even have to leave your own home to order your very own slave that comes in any form of girl imaginable. One day later there’s a box on your doorstep tied with a pretty black bow.

Babysitter: No amount of reprimand works for this girl. Her parents don't control her, and she'd be damned if some kid from down the street gets easy money. Which is fine for him. He took the job with plans of punishing a snarky kid.

That’s all for now! If I took the time to type every idea I’d never get to posting this. Feel free to pitch your own plots. I’m up for anything.

Well, a lot of nice plots, tough to choose from. I liked the baby sitter of a snarky kid, husband with debts that wife must pay,
Teacher/Student 3 and neighbors. I always like neighbor stories because of the opportunity to develop the plots and personalities of the characters. However, I approached you to play, not the other way around, you should have the option to choose the one you want to play. What is your current crave?
I would like to write with you, so which plot is secondary to me. I could be happy with any of the ones you proposed. Hope to hear from you.

Hi there, if you would be interested with my half-breed human and Incubus/Demon Oc. I'd love to engage in an rp with one of your plots you've listed. The one I find/like are the Neighbors and Mom X Step-Son ideas. I was hoping we could combine them together and see what forms?

I could do one the teacher student ones... though... we might need to have prior scenes the set the tone of their relationship before diving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom