Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupted by a dream (looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I've been thinking of this concept for a while, but only recently decided to actually give it a go. You'd play an attractive, but not drop-dead young woman (over 18, obviously, but still quite young), who keeps dreaming of having the most amazing sex. The dreams are so vivid, that she actually finds real sex disappointing in comparrison. This causes her to mostly stop having it, because curiously, she only has these dreams on nights when she is alone.
One night, she just can't seem to fall asleep, however, and a greeted by the man from her dreams. He reveals himself as an incubus, and that he's been sending her dreams of what he's going to do to her. Though fearful at first, her excitement soon gets the better of her, and starts having sex with the demon regularly.
However, she finds herself becoming addicted to it, and with each encounter, her moral compass fades more and more. She also finds her body becoming more, and more insanely attractive, her hips and breasts swelling, waist shrinking, legs lengthening etc.
The incubus eventually reveals he's stealing her soul, and that he's actually the last incubus. He also states that she's changing, inside and out, because he's turning her into the first of a new race of succubi, and that soon, men won't be able to resist her - and once her soul disappears, she won't be able to resist them.

Barebones, I know, but maybe we could flesh it out together.
I'm fine with RPing however, and I'm generally pretty lax about post requirements. Though I do post accordingly - the more you give me, the more I'll return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom