Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

any World of Darkness players here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varge

Meteorite
Hello folks, I'm new in here.
I am an old world of Darkness player and was wondering if there are anyone else that do/used to play WoD? I'm considering trying to start something up in here as it has been ages since I've had any deacent text-based RPG ;)
I have no concrete plans just yet, but I have a few loose ideas so it would be fun til see how the interest in it would be ;)

Varge-

I'm a oWoD's former player and a nWoD Storyteller, so if I can be of any assistance, I'd be glad to help you guys with anything, from ideas to plots and rule backing if I can

And I would love to get a chance to play in the world too

wow, this is great! I'm glad to see people are interested ^^ and yeah, please feel free Nikolai! Even though I have played a lot in my past, I'd rather entrust the role os a ST'er onto someone else if possible... I haven't played in quite a few years ;) I have my char ready.

Well I haven't told a story in the Old World of Darkness in a while now, plus I don't think I have the time, but I guess I could make time if everyone is definetly interested

Anything in particular you'd be looking for?

ah well, no worries, if not I think I have gotten my hands on a different character that would love to ST for us all ;) just give me some time to sort things out with him.. so what would you guys want to be playing then? In my case it would have to be within the Werewolf the Apocalypse books... ( goes without saying ;P )

Awwwww

I kind of would had preferred Vampire, which I could ST in both nWoD or nWoD without much effort (Even might go the best of both and mix both for better sistem and backstory), I don't know that much about werewolf...

But I think I could give it a try

Well now, this is certainly a wonderful thread to find... though, shouldnt this go in the 'System Style RPs' forum?

I would certainly be interested in an oWoD game. And could even possibly be convinced to run one as a Storyteller.(Though I'm not entirely sure how dice would work here on a forum.) I would likely prefer to play or run Werewolf, as I have become rather burnt out on Vampire... and on Vampires in general lately. As it seems they're everywhere, in one form or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom