Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sweet Stripper (Looking for Dom Male or Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to play a submissive or switch male character for this plot bunny. I'd be happy with any sort of Dom you can come up with. (Futas and Others are Welcome too!) I'd also be willing to make my character a cunt boy for this.

1.) My character is a young man with a smoking hot body that catches the eyes of many of the men in the gay bar he works at. He is very bold while he is working, however he is timid outside of his controlled environment. He is actually quite sweet, and a gentle soul, however dark his past was. He works as a stripper to take care of his younger brother, who is rather sickly. (If you like fantasy maybe my character could be a nymph or something?)
---(1A) Your character is the owner of the club where mine works. My character looks up to yours and is extremely grateful for the job, however my character is still struggling to make ends meet. Perhaps your character makes mine an offer he can't refuse? Or maybe yours just takes pity on mine and they grow to love each other?
---(1B) Your character is another stripper (or owner) for a rival club that comes in to see why the sales at his club decline on a certain night each week. When your character comes in there is a huge crowd gathered to watch my character's performance. As soon as your character sees mine, yours decides that my character must belong to yours. How will he get the sweet little stripper?
---(1C) Your character is a client that favors my character. Yours comes in for special lap dances all the time, and mine teases yours relentlessly (only because that is his job). Your character eventually gets tired of just being teased and does a little digging, finding out about my character's sickly brother. Your character could then use the little brother to manipulate my character. Maybe yours offers to pay for the little brother's medical care and the expensive medicine he needs to get over his latest illness?
---(1D) Your character is a bartender that works at the same bar as mine and has been harboring a crush on the sweet stripper after having gone with him to buy new clothes for my character's new dance. Seeing the contrast with his flamboyant stage persona and his really sweet disposition outside of that make your character pine after mine, wanting to keep the stripper's sweet side to himself.
---(1E) Make a suggestion.

(2) My character is a stripper for a gay bar. He is generally smiling and putting on a good show for all to see, during his act and his interactions with people, however he still has nightmares about his past and sometimes has to retreat to his changing room if something sets him off. One day your character finds the usually happy man scared, alone, and crying in his changing room. What will your character do?

~Kinks~
Non-con
Consensual
Blackmail
Reluctance
Any Not on the 'NO' List

~The NO List~
Consumption of Vomit, Urine, or Scat
Vore
Excessive pain (In a nonsexual way)

My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/hummingbrids%20box

Status