Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, Plot-Driven, Historical/Modern.... M for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-KINGOFRP

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome!

Thanks in advance for reading my little request thread. I hope you enjoy reading, maybe enough that we can someday work together in the future! Anyway, I wont waste anymore of your time, so I'll jump to the point and go straight to the deep end.

DETAILS:

Plot vs. Smut: I enjoy plot, development and characterization more than anything else. Cyber sex isn't and never will be a turn on for me, I roleplay to satisfy a love for writing and story telling, bouncing that off a partner adds excitement and intrigue to the process more than any form of mindless sex. That said, I do like a healthy amount of smut included, being an adult, it adds realism to any relationship between characters, and plus, it can be really fun! So, I'd best describe it as a 70/30 split between plot and smut being desired (Maybe 65/35, depending how I'm feeling! )

Detail and Literacy: Some people are better at describing detail then others, fair enough, but a grasp of literature mixed with a good amount of descriptive talent can really add to the plot, it really makes a mediocre story turn great if little things can be added to make it feel as real, 3D and life like as possible.

Character Development: This is extremely important for me. I dont want to play against people with a simple 2D character. I want flaws, I want real emotions and reactions.

Post Length:
It all depends, I believe in Quality over Quantity, that being said, If I'm constantly churning out 4-6 paragraphs and only being returned 1-2, I cant see me sticking around long. Just to say.

Final details: I'm generally an easy going partner, and open to most idea's and avenues, so just hit me with anything. One final thing, I'm ok with fandoms, but only playing original characters. Established characters are far too restrictive in my book, they cant be bended and molded they way I would play with a character I created myself. Also, if you're interested in High Fantasy and Elves, I dont think I'm the partner for you.

PM ME FOR TALK PLUS ANY O/O QUESTIONS!

Favorite Settings & Cravings:
Post-Apocalyptic.
I prefer the idea of a world in the slightly distant future, where man has started to attempt to re-build society. Small 'tribes' and communities have built homes amongst the Decrepit and demolished former buildings in places like New York and Los Angeles, where wildlife has and natural disaster have shaped the former great destinations into ghost towns as dangerous as any jungle. Think along the lines of 'Hunger Games' aswell, with potential ideas for rebellion and war against a tyrannical new 'government'. .

Zombie/Human Holocaust.
Think 'Walking Dead', although our own world, where Zombies and disease have wiped out humanity. Banding together to form a nomadic 'society', would be a host of characters of all different backgrounds and walks of life. We would have our own characters aswell as jointly playing and developing NPC's.

-Rome/Ancient World.
Currently have a huge craving to create a story set in Ancient Rome, something based on/or at least influenced by 'Anthony & Cleopatra'

Game of Thrones.
Huge fan of the show aswell as the books. Any ideas or thoughts on this are most welcome, OC's only (although show characters can be included as NPC's.

-Dark/Middle Ages.
Think the darkness and realism of the 1971 film version of 'Macbeth', directed by Roman Polanski. (Haven't seen it? I recommend it.)

-Victorian.
A gothic styled romance intrigues me here. The idea of Jack the Ripper, Vampires and Ghosts scream at me from the Victorian era.

-The Roaring Twenties.
Bootlegging, Prohibition and Speakeasys. Think Gangsters, Show girls and 'Boardwalk Empire'.

-The 50's - 70's.
A neo-noir styled plot I think fits into the 50s/70s idea, Private eyes, crooked cops and missing girls, You know the drill.

-1820-1880 USA.
I recently re-watched 'Cold Mountain' and would love something around that time and era. PM me with any ideas or thoughts.

-Plus many others, although Historical/Modern is a big thing for me.

Not limited to theese time zones and/or era's so hit me up with anything historical and detailed and we can talk!​

I... just... I think I just came a little.

Where have you been all my life?! We have to talk man, we just have to! I'm a huge history geek and I love, love, love, love writing stories with characters from different time periods, be it Vikings, Charlemagne-ish, Feudal Japan, Victorian England... Plus Game of Thrones is pretty freaking awesome and the world is massive! I like to have several characters in that world at once, all running around and adding to the story in their on unique ways.

I have skype and could PM you my username if you're interested. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom