Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitty wants to Play <3 (updated with story inspirations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky_Kitty

Planetoid
The following is just a little inspiration for a story for someone to roleplay with me, an example of something I like. I wouldn't roleplay like this because I'm controlling both characters.

The door swings open in a flurry as he storms into the dimly lit bedroom. She is woken from a slumber in confusion on the bed as she feels his fingers gently stroking her cheek to wake her. His approach had been silent; her eyes opened in a start. It's him. He's come in the middle of the night for his feast, to take what he wants, what he needs. His finger nudges her chin roughly upward, exposing her neck, making her cheeks warm. She let the feeling of being weak, being prey, wash over her, and was excited by it. She felt herself tremble as the muscles in her abdomen tensed in anxiety and anticipation. His fingers were cold, had he come from outside? They wrapped around her slender neck, making her tense and arch it instinctively as they tightened on her soft skin, restricting her breath. Immediately her body began slowly to ache as she felt her strength and magic leaving her, being taken by him, or perhaps given. Her eyes drift closed as the gratification and solace of her life force being transferred washes over her, making her tingle and squirm deliciously in his grip. She could almost see his cruel half-smirk in her mind's eye as her consciousness faded and he released her without a sound. When would he be back? Hopefully soon.. She craved as she drifted away, and he escaped again into the night.

Update: Please do not contact me if you do not know how to input some of your own ideas for a plot and story. I want us to come up with an idea together that you can take and make your own, and we can both contribute ideas as the story goes. I have pretty high standards, but if this is you, please read on.

Hello Gentlemen of Bluemoon :)
I'm on the prrowl for some new roleplaying buddies. I really like a lot of plot and story in my roleplays, and I like for us to both have a large part in that, not just either of us playing off of one of us creating all the plot points. PLEASE be invested in the story and characters and such if you are going to contact me to roleplay. If I start off with a post that is the equivalent of 3-4 paragraphs and full of background and detail, and you respond with 2-3 sentences, I cannot guarantee my rage will allow me to politely excuse myself before blocking your ass. Its exasperating how many times this has happened and it feels like an insult. Anyways, I usually like to roleplay on skype or yim, or through email, so keep that in mind when reading this thread.

There are some things that I've been thinking of for roleplays lately but please come to me with your ideas too. :)

Life in the vault: Fallout, anyone? This plot would revolve around a young woman living her life in the aftermath of nuclear war in a devastated world where everyone is looking out for themselves. Maybe she finds a vault but in order to be allowed to stay she must agree to the breeding program that is in place to keep the vaults population up. Maybe she is sent out for supplies and runs into raiders that take her for ransom. Maybe the vault keeps her for another reason. The overseer must be obeyed.

My Master's lover: The dynamic in a poly/three person relationship has been tugging at my imagination lately ever since I saw the episode of the most recent American horror story season in which a strong, sexy and powerful celebrity couple bring a naive, young talent into their world and embrace. The girl is a pet, a play thing. Does the woman get jealous? Does her man care too much for the little one?

Vampires: Blood. This is one of the only times when a bit of bloodplay is okay and totally sexy. Vampire covens, a hierarchy of creatures with cool powers maybe? Perhaps battling for territory in a large city.
Alot of interesting things can happen in a role like this. A powerful vampire in a position of power or soon to climb up the ranks somehow acquires a pet or a servant or a student to feed from, teach, turn, take advantage of, use as a bargaining chip, or maybe she has some kind of special power he wants to abuse and control. I like the relationship between a vampire master and his food that he also cherishes. Also perhaps she is some kind of a race that makes her blood especially delicious and hard to stop drinking, cause why not.
I would also love to play a newly turned vampire as there are lots of fun things that can happen that way too. Uncontrollable blood lust. Intimidation from stronger older vampires. Being controlled/obedient to a sire or maybe captured by a hunter.

Pokemon: I love beastie. Exotic cocks. I loved the idea of people taking advantage of each other using their strong pokemon to do what they want by force. So we can do a roleplay that does not involve pokemon, but perhaps animals, or magical familiars with special magical powers, etc. When a competition is lost against the equivalent of a gym leader, the gym leader uses their creature and tells it to abuse her and stuff.
Also a group of trainers see a girl they think is cute and use their strong creatures to rape her and help hold her down while they join in, etc.
Just FYI I don't really want to play as a pokemon, I want to be raped by them. Also no humanized pokes. Just their actual forms.

Assassin's Creed: Violence and the studentxmaster relationship. I'm really into the assassin's creed games and was thinking a roleplay between a master assassin and an apprentice assassin or perhaps an enemy assassin or forced to be on their side and against her will assassin. Lots of combat and actiony stuff going on. :)

Wildstar the MMO: I really like the whole plot of the game (though I havent played that much) There is a planet in space and different races including two opposing sides and cool magical powers and fighting. One option would be that one side captures a someone from the other side and uses them against the other side, and also takes advantage of them sexually. Of course I can go into more detail if you are familiar with the game or this idea intrigues you. Of course we could also just base something off of this concept and make up our own races and everything else.

Demon: maybe a young woman is sick or is picked on and calls up on the aid of a demon after becoming interested in the occult. He promises to help her but in exchange he makes her do things that cause her to descend into depravity. Crime, sex, drugs, all for the amusement of the dark creature with a new pet.

Her power is mine: A girl has some kind of power or hidden ability or potential, and some kind of powerful man of some kind of army or force takes notices somehow and decides to use her against his enemy, whether or not she will do it willingly. He teaches her the things he wants her to learn because she keeps trying to escape and fights him, etc. etc.

Daddy?: Always thought the relationship between a prostitute and her daddy/pimp was interesting. He cherishes her but also enjoys it when she is abused a little and needs to make money for some reason. Obviously I like to spice things up a little bit more so this situation would need something extra like super powers or science fiction to be appealing.

As for my kinks, and fetishes, I like many many things. Vanilla sex or regular old blow jobs and pussy licking is not appealing to me and I will get bored if thats all we do, even if the roles are super sexy.

I like beastie, choking, exotic cocks, size difference, age diference, being dominated, petplay, bondage, bdsm themes and toys, sex toys, handcuffs and restraints of any kind, anal play, cum play, cum inflation, hypnosis and mental manipulation, fantasy drugs (as in not ones that exist in real life), smoking, cigar play, breath play, a bit of roughness and violence but not alot, and a gazillion other things! Ask me if you need more detail.

So! If you think we would get along well,
Please shoot me a PM, do not reply in this thread, if you would like to chat about a roleplay opportunity. :) I hope to hear from myew. <3

RE: Kitty wants to Play <3 (updated with a sample)

Anyone around tonight want to brainstorm some ideas?

You obviously didn't read the whole thread, which I understand cause its long. But if you wanna play with me I expect you to take the time to read it all.

So apparently Netflix and chill doesn't mean Netflix and chill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom