Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Dreams (KainLucifer™ x DaddysBitch)

D

DaddysBitch

Lillian sat attentively at her Master's side as he screamed into the phone. "I'll cut your puny little cock off and shove it down your throat! Don't fuck with my money!" He snarled. "Oh, is that so? Well then you better be prepared, Freddy, cause I'm comin' for you." He growled before hanging up and slamming the phone down in aggravation.
Lillian looked up at her Master with a fierce desire in her eyes. Hearing him talk like that made her pussy ache. She loved when Daddy took control, and she loved watching him beat people's ass even more. She squirmed at his feet, knowing that he would be leaving soon to take care of this 'Freddy' guy. She didn't know what he did, who he was, or what kind of connect he was- she never pried into Daddy's business. She just knew that he was causing problems, and needed to be dealt with.
Lillian watched Rayne clear the dishes from the table from her spot at Daddy's feet. She sized up Rayne's curvy figure, in her skimpy clothes that Daddy had bought. She squirmed even more, thinking that Rayne would have to satisfy her tonight since Daddy would not be home.

Kain reached down and petted sweet Lillian head before stepping into the bedroom to change out of his suit. Now changing into a dress shirt, slacks and suspenders, rolling up the sleeves to his shirt and puts his hair into a hair tie. Now heading back out the bedroom while sliding on his gloves. "Lillian, Rayne meet me at the door in your positions. Daddy has to leave for a bit" his voice holding love, but authority as well.

"Yes, Daddy," they said simultaneously. Lillian stood and went to Rayne, grasping her hand and led them to the front door. Lillian sat to the left of the door, and Rayne to the right- both quietly sitting on their knees as they waited for their Daddy. Lillian sat as still as she could, with her thighs pressed together. She glanced over at Rayne and found her sitting as still as a statue, staring at the floor. Lillian knew that look, it was the look she always did when she was worried. "Daddy will be fine, Rayne. Now stop that." She scolded.
Lillian saw Rayne's face soften as Daddy reentered the living room wearing a dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

He walked over to them both, smiling. Extending his hands out to both their chins and scratches gently. "My good girls." He praised. "No need to worry Rayne, daddy is just taking care of business like always." He assured her in a soft to before turning to Lilian. "Take good care of her for me, you know how she gets." His tone meaning something sexually distracting. Lillian being definitely good at doing so.

Lillian softly moaned from her Daddy's touch. "Yes, Daddy," she said once more, barely audible. She gently rubbed her head against Daddy's leg, as she always did, signifying love and admiration. "Be careful, Daddy.." Rayne whispered, staring at where Daddy stood. Lillian leaned over and grasped Rayne by her wrist, pulling her closer.
Lillian softly planted a kiss upon her lips, silencing her so Daddy had a chance to leave while she was preoccupied. Although Lillian had Rayne preoccupied momentarily, her mind had still wandered. She grasped Daddy's hand and gave it a small squeeze before he turned to slip out the door.

Kain smiled and headed out the door. His guys quickly following into formation. Franky behind him on the right, and Jimmy being at the left. They get into the bullet proofed all black town car. Kain taking his seat behind the passenger, after Franky opened the door for him then took his seat as passenger. Jimmy drove.
Jimmy turned the ignition and they pulled off, no time being wasted.

Once Daddy had snuck out, Lillian quickly stood and gently pulled Rayne to her feet. "Let's get you a warm bath," Lillian said as she smiled at Rayne. She wrapped her arm around the Neko's waist and led her to the bathroom adjoined to Daddy's extravagant bedroom. Rayne sat on the edge of the tub as Lillian pulled out the lemon scented bubble bath, bath salts, and bath oil. Lillian threw a concoction together and emptied it into the tub, watching it fill with bubbly water. Lillian gracefullywalked over to Rayne and tugged her hot pink, see-through top off, freeing her perfect, pale, perky tits. Lillian smiled as the cold air caused Rayne's nipples to harden.

Kain watches out the window intently as other cars roll by, adjusting his gloves as he think to himself "just another job, business is business". Clenching his fists once the gloves were adjusted. Reaching under his seat he pulls out a .38 snub nose and tucked it into his sock.

Time passed, now turning off the high way crossing rail road tracks into what is called "The District". Taking a series of turns. Slowly pulling up and parking near Freddy's bistro. "Jimmy, Franky, you know what to do. Be smart, keep your head and we should come out fine like always." Reaching up and grabbing their shoulders. Then they step out the car and head toward the bistro.

Lillian squats down and slowly peels Rayne's blank and hot pink lace boy shorts off. She ran her hands over Rayne's perfect, heart shaped, juicy ass as she leaned forward and softly planted a kiss to her delicious pussy lips. Rayne let out a soft moan, and Lillian smiled against her sex. "You know the rules.." Lillian whispered, "When Daddy's gone, IN in charge."
Lillian swiftly stood to her feet and began taking off her own clothes. She wore a soft purple lace lingerie top that opened just beneath her size C36 tits, and a matching purple lace thong to match. Once Lillian was naked, she grabbed Rayne by her wrist, pulling her towards the tub as she stepped in the warm, lemon scented water. Rayne trailed behind her, easing her way into the water before turning it off. "Yes, ma'am," Rayne whispered, barely able to be heard. Lillian slowly sat down in the water in front of Rayne. She seductively motioned for her to come here, and watched as her favorite fuck toy slithered over to her and onto her lap. Lillian ran her manicured fingers through Rayne's long, silky purple hair as she pulled her close and captured her mouth in a deep and passionate kiss. Lillian skimmed her nails down Rayne's back, forcing her tits forward. Lillian released Rayne's mout and kissed down her neck and chest until she reached the Neko's D48 tits.
Lillian ran her warm tongue over Rayne's hard nipples, savoring the taste of her soft, smooth skin. She delicately licked and sucked on her left breasts while her free hand fondled the right one, causing Rayne to moan and arch her back- forcing more of her tit into Lillian's mouth and Hand.

Kain walked into the bistro, Jimmy pointing his piece at the cashier. "Where is he? Stay quiet and you live." Kain snarled. The cashier nodded in the direct of Freddy. "He's in the back..." He barely managed to gather the words as he shook.

Kain and Franky proceeded to the back, Franky close behind Kain when he kicks the door in to find Freddy banging a Vietnamese whore, who's now screaming and knelt in the corner. "I told you I was coming Freddy!" Kain growled, smacking his own lamp upside his head. "I'll pay Kain, I'll pay! I just need time!" He screamed in agony holding his bleeding head. "No no nooo, what happened to taking me out?!" Kicking him in his stomach with his high dollar dress shoes. "Oof! Please... no more! Just take it out the register, and my safe Kain!" He cried out pleading for his life.

"I will take your money, Freddy!" Franky hands Kain his crow bar, and he stabs it down into Freddys kneecap. "AHHHHH" Freddy letting out a blood curdling scream. "I'll take your life from you!" He snarled viciously.

Rayne moaned softly as Lillian suckled her nipple and fondled her breast. She squirmed against Lillian, her pussy growing wetter with every lick, suck, and kiss. Lillian pulled away from Rayne's breast, and looked into the girls eyes as she slipped her hand down Rayne's stomach and between her thighs. She began rubbing her clit in soft, slow circles. Rayne leaned back and spread her legs further apart, causing her outer pussy lips to spread and expose her velvety pink clit. Lillian bit her bottom lip softly and continued to rub her clit. She started rubbing faster and slightly rougher. As she played with the Neko's slick pussy, she captured the girl's nipple between her teeth and gave it a slight tug. "You like that don't you, you little whore? You like when I use you for my own pleasure and amusement," she growled against her tit. "Yesss, Lily," Rayne moaned. WHACK!! "Wanna try that again?" Lillian asked ruthlessly as she brought her hand hard across Rayne's face. "Yes, ma'am" Rayne half moaned and half stuttered. Lillian suddenly moved, throwing Rayne off of her and into the side of the tub. She turned Rayne around, forcing her tits to be pushed against the side of the tub and harden.
Rayne whimpered softly as Lillian tossed her around like a rag doll, using her as she pleased. Lillian was right. WheneverDaddy was away on business, Lillian was in charge and would use her as she please. Rayne moaned out as Lillian softly wrapped her fist into her hair and forced her legs open. She was pinned against the tub, helpless but horny. She wanted Lillian to take her in whatever ways she wanted. Rayne poked her ass out at Lillian, making her smile.
Lillian drug her nails down Rayne's back, drawing blood. She watch the droplets roll down her back and fall onto the white bubbles. Without warning, Lillian shoved her middle finger deep into Rayne's wet cunt, forcing her to cry out. Lillian smiled in satisfaction as she leaned forward to lick the blood from her back.

With a twist of the crow bar, Freddy screamed again. Gun shots coming from the front of the bistro causing Kain to jump and cover by the door, along with Franky. "Jimmy! You alright!?" He hollered out to Jimmy "boss!... h-help!.. I'm bleeding..." this infuriated Kain making him reach for his .38 and he cocked it. "Franky you get Jimmy, these pricks are mine" he snarled, his K9's grew and his eyes changed from red to gold.

Kain walked over to Freddy and snatched him up to his feet and held him hostage walking him out to the attackers out front. Franky crouched behind him and stopped at Jimmy. "Put your guns down, or I'll cap him. All he had to do was pay what was owed, cheap bastard!" Squeezing around Freddy's neck and shaking him after insulting him. His boys hesitated, causing Kain to anger yet again. Pushing the barrel yo Freddy's temple he teased "now now girls, you lose your boss, you lose your paycheck." The serpents smile returned to Kain's lips. With the men lowering and dropping their guns, Kain demanded "kick them away, NOW!". His voice almost like a cannon. They did as they were told, "good girls." Kain replied as he began to strangle Freddy with the arm he had wrapped around his throat, kicking the back of his knee raising the .38 mercilessly emptying bullets into each man. Purposely shooting the man who shot Jimmy, in the stomach.

Kain drug Freddy back in, slamming him into the counter. "Franky, go get that fucker out in the alley, I'll check on Jimmy." He ordered going to Jimmy checking the wound In his shoulder. "That's pretty bad Jimmy, I gotta get that out. " he told him then stood up going into the kitchen and turning on the grill, placing a knife on it. Grabbing another he headed back, taking off his belt folding it. "Bite this, it's gonna hurt." Kain warned before he started digging into the wound for the bullet.

As she fed from Rayne, she toyed with her wet sex. She slipped her middle finger out of her cunt, rubbed her swollen clit 3-4 times, and plunged it in deeper than the last time. Lillian dug her claws into Rayne's hip, forcing her to bounce on her finger as she forced it in deeper. Rayne cried out in pleasure as Lillian finger fucked her tight cunt. She slipped in her index finger, shoving it in until she hit her cervix repeatedly.
Lillian reached up and clawed down Rayne's chest with both hands, stopping at her hips and forcing her to stand. She bent her over the side of the oval tub, laying her on her stomach with her legs dangling in the warm water. Lillian grabbed Rayne by her thighs and forced her legs apart, moving herself between them. She could smell her wetness, and licked her luscious red lips in anticipation. Lillian placed her small, soft hands at the bottom of Rayne's buttocks and spread them, revealing her perfect, pink asshole that Daddy so often fucked with his massive cock.
Lillian leaned forward and ran her warm, wet tongue over her precious asshole. Rayne moaned and poked her ass out farther, giving Lillian more access to her favorite spots. Lillian licked in slow circles, taunting her tight ass before shoving her tongue just inside her entrance. She knew Rayne loved havingher ass toyed with, Daddy had taught her to like it and forcing her to moan, quiet frankly, made her even hornier. Lillian reached down rubbed Rayne's clit with her index and middle finger, using her pussy juice as lube. She moved her mouth from her taunt asshole to her swollen clit, flicking it with her tongue. She slid her finger inside of her wet cunt, once more using her wetness as lube before sliding two fingers inside of her ass- causing her to writhe beneath her touch.
Lillian lapped away at Rayne's clit, her love juice running out of her pussy and onto Lillian's tongue. She felt Rayne tense as she kept slamming her finger into her ass, knowing she was approaching her climax.

Kain began to dig the knife into the wound doing so as quickly as he could, causing Jimmy to groan and bite out of pain. "Just hold in there Jimmy, it'll be out soon." He assured Jimmy, blood now covering Kain from his hands to his clothes. After a while of digging the bullet comes dislodged from his shoulder and clinks onto the floor.

Franky shortly walked back in dragging the man who shot Jimmy, slamming him next to Freddy after a quick search for any side arms he might have stowed. Kain looked back at Franky "Franky get me the knife off the burner in the kitchen, I got to seal this along with any alcohol you can find." He ordered. Franky did as he was told and brought back the knife and a bottle of whiskey with its label torn off, most likely used for cooking.

"Alright Jimmy here comes the best part!" Kain said sarcastically before he pouring the whiskey on the wound to cleanse it then stuck the iron to Jimmy 's flesh causing him to let out a very loud groan. With the wound now sealed shut Kain stood up and helped Jimmy to his feet, the two walking over to Freddy and the other dipshit. "Now to deal with you two." Kain said with fire in his eyes before he pick up the man and laid him on the counter, reaching for the knives that Kain used to help Jimmy. "Should have stayed home." He said before jamming the knife into his gut and carving up into his chest cavity, eventually drowning the man's screams in blood.

Lillian felt Rayne tense around her fingers as she flicked her clit with her tongue. Rayne let out a load moan as she grinded against Lillian's mouth and fingers. "Cum for me, Baby," Lillian purred. Rayne's eyes rolled back as her ears perked up. She squirmed and quivered as she squirted into Lillian's mouth, her tail curled around Lillian.
Lillian slid her fingers throughRayne's wet, purple hair and scratched behind her perked ears, causing her to let out a soft purr. "Can I pleasure you now, Mistress?" She moaned. Lillian grasped her hair by the nape of her neck and tilted her head back, exposing her neck. She grazed her pointed canines along the Neko's neck, nibblinglightly. "Yes, you may." Lillian said demanding as she stood to her feet, allowing Rayne to sit back in the warm water while she moved and sat in front of her.
Lillian placed her feet on the edge of the tub, letting her legs fall open at the bend of her knees. Her position allowing Rayne full access to her creamy thighs, pink clit, and her wet and aching pussy. Rayne sat on her knees before her Mistress and gazed upon her flawless, naked figure. She reached for her foot and grazed her nails along the arch of her foot- causing her to let out a soft moan. She placed a soft, enticing kiss in the middle of her right foot, and slowly kissed and licked her way up her thigh. She stopped at the top of her inside thigh, nipping and licking playfully, teasing her. Lillian glared at her with clouded eyes, aching for her soft, pink tongue to lap at her wet cunt. Rayne's tail swayed and curled behind her as she leaned forward and spread her Mistress' outer lips with her fingers. She let her tongue drift from her wet entrance to her swollen clit, swirling her tongue in slow, agonizing circles. Lillian slipped her hand into Rayne's hair and shoved her mouth against her cunt, getting her wetness all over the Neko's lips, tongue, and chin. Rayne moaned and began to lap fiercely at her pussy, sucking on her slit and sliding her tongue in- rubbing her inner walls. Lillian's back arched as Rayne ate her. Rayne flattened her tongue and began to lick her clit fromtop to bottom, forcing Lillian's legs to spread as she let out a loud moan. "That's right, bitch, eat my pussy," she growled, shoving her cunt to her face once more.
Rayne toyed with her entrance with her index finger, getting her nice and wet before finally shoving her finger into her cunt. Lillian grinded against her finger as she continued to lap at her clit. She slid her finger out of her and suddenly rammed it back in.. Not one finger, but two this time. Rayne felt her Mistress pulse and tighten around her fingers, making her pussy ache once more. As she licked rapidly at her clit and finger fucked her pussy, she slid her free hand down to her clit and began to pleasure herself as well. Moaning against Lillian's pussy, she slid her fingers deep into her own cunt and began rocking her hips- forcing her to lick Lillian more forcefully now. "Please Mistress," she moan, "Please cum for me.. I want to taste it!" She moaned.

Back
Top Bottom