Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub F for Dom F/futa (pet play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
I'm currently craving some pet play and I don't care how often you post. But if you aren't going to post for a while, please let me know. Or if you lose interest in the role play, let me know that too. I'm willing to listen to any ideas you have and feel free to talk to me too out of character.

All I ask is decent spelling and grammar and at least one paragraph and we'll be okay.

Things I am not into, in a nutshell: Bestiality, vore, torture, scat, water sports. A full list is in my sig so please check that out. Anything on my maybe list, just ask. Anything on my no's is an absolute. Everything else is a go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody is the type of person who doesn't accept help until it's too late. So, when she loses her job, then her home, she's forced out onto the street. You're character is driving by and sees her sitting out on the side walk in the rain and offers her a place to stay. In no position to refuse, she accepts and her position from house guest turns to house pet. How fast or slow the transition is is up to you.

I'd be more than happy to take any of you're ideas if you have them. Just send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom