Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give me Plot (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaRose

Star
About me:
I don't do IM or email.

I like to have one main character and a few side ones.

I play males sometimes. Right now, I feel like playing females but don't care if another female plays a male character.

I do not play regular humans unless Pokemon are involved or, but rarely, werewolves.

I enjoy longterm rps, but I can stand short ones depending on how good the plot/storyline is.

I am not a grammar Nazi, but I don't need you to tlk like ths. I don't know. XD I just hate text words and whatnot, it gets on my nerves like no other. Not to say that you can't miss a letter or two, because I do that sometimes.

If I send a paragraph, don't give me a sentence. I can see three sentences, but one is just... No, just don't.

And with that, Quality > Quantity. Let me know how your character feels, don't just let me see what's going on. Get in your characters mind, please.

If you don't want to continue the rp then just tell me, don't just quit. It irks me more than text chat does.

All characters played by me shall be age sixteen and over.

Here is my f-list. The limits are stretched as much as they can be with me. When it comes to everything in the Maybe category, just ask and you'll either get a yes or no.

In bold is the part I would like to play.
The number of stars indicate how much I would like to try that certain idea.
Finally, below are the plots.

The Dark Clouds Roll In
Setting: Otherworld Fantasy
Pairing: (f) Princess x (m) Knight
★★★
In another world, everything was peaceful under the reign of the king and queen. The land was fertile, giving crops every year as long as it was planted exactly the way that the king told them for it to be done. Money was in the pockets of all for there were no taxes to speak of. The people made money by selling crops to the king and queen, and they made money by selling those crops to another kingdom for an even higher price. People came to that kingdom to make a fortune, and this worked well for all as long as they were able to contribute.

The king and queen of the kingdom were a strange species, known for a few things: shifting into the form of a panther, using the element of electricity, and are able to bestow powers on others. One thing that plagued the king and queen was that the two of them tried for years to have an heir. Once it finally came to them, it came in the form of a female. Unfortunately, the king wanted a son. This was a conundrum because their kingdom was being treated by another, one that saw how bountiful it was in the kingdom. The king and queen were aged and getting older by the minute. The Panthera Kingdom was in danger of being attacked.

The attack was inevitable. While the Kingdom prospered financially, it was weak when it came to its army. There were wonderful swordsmen keeping the royal family safe, but not enough to make up an army. It took but a few days for the prosperous kingdom to be brought to its knees. In a final attempt to save the princess, the girl was cast off into another world by her nanny, a trusted woman who took care of her mother and was the queen's best friend. Sent with the princess were the two sons of the woman, sent to make sure that nothing bad happened to her.

The king and queen were killed. Seventeen years passed and a once beautiful land was nothing but ruins. The castle was broken down but still used by the very king that took the kingdom by force in the first place. A rebellion has risen however, started by a few elderly knights and their apprentices. With them are farmers, unarmed by wanting to have the land that they remember as children. Moral has fallen in the last few years as nothing is being done. There are few among them with the powers their kingdom was once known for. There was no progress being made.

As a last resort, it was decided that the princess was to be brought back to their world. The ability to bestow powers upon others was in her blood and such a gift would aid them tremendously on the battlefield. So, a knight is sent into the human world to find this girl and bring her back to their camp. The only thing he has to go on is that her eyes are naturally purple.

Lies Are a Pain in the Ass
Setting: Past Fantasy?
Pairing: (f) Witch x (m) Pirate
★★★★★
She was nothing more than a simple girl living in a small farm bordering a seaside town. Her father was a man both hated and feared. He would do things like shout at the sky, talk to animals, and chase away all the men that tried to court his daughter. People called him crazy, even the daughter he was trying so desperately to keep safe secretly thought he was insane.

Then, he came around. Nobody knew who he was when his ship made port, and she certainly did not. He looked like a pirate however, but she knew nothing of those kind of people. She is there, selling vegetables to anyone with a ship when the two of them first meet. The girl is swayed by his charms and soon breaks one of the many rules of the small town she calls home by sleeping with him. This would have been fine (sort of) had it not been for the naval ship that arrived during the middle of the night.

There was one when she was led off the ship. That man saw her and him together and another mistake was made: instead of going to others and telling them about the wanted pirate’s presence, he tried to catch the man himself. To say the least, this did not work out and the man escaped while the girl was left to earn the wrath of the navy. Sent to England, the girl was jailed for a crime she never knew she was committing: associating with a person convicted of piracy. She blamed the man for what happened to her, not just the sentence but what occurred while she was in jail.

Years pass and the pirate is doing well. There are whispers among the pirates of a ship called The Nightingale and the things they were doing. The captain was known for being ruthless, attacking all who came near the ship whilst sailing the seven seas. Each crew member is forced to be branded as soon as they join, making it so that all who sees know what ship they come from. Nobody leaves the ship. Those who try leave to are found dead the next day, or disappear altogether.

It is by chance that The Nightingale reaches a pirate-friendly port at the same time that the man’s ship does. The crew leaves the ship. The marks on the forearms on each man is surprising enough, but so are the animals that are left on the deck. Wolves, enough to make a pack in the wild. The captain steps down to the dock and with him a woman. Or a ghost? Their eyes meet for but a moment, and memories resurfaced. The captain finds himself the exclusive target of The Nightingale. The Navy is searching for him as well but, while the navy just wants him to be captured to pay for his crimes, she wants him dead. Can he escape death at the hands of a woman or at the stockades, or is it time for him to pay for his sins?

In the Dark
Setting: Futuristic Feudal Era
Pairing: (m)Hunter (any species) x (f)Kitsune
★★★★★★
"He came to our small town, a giant amongst ants. The things he said entranced them all, even me." She said softly as she turned her head around to look out the window. There IT was, the town she used to live in before he came.

"What did he look like?"

"I... I can't remember. He's foggy, tall but I can't remember anything good about him."

"But, he's the father of your child."

The woman lifted her hand from her lap to touch her extended belly, fingers gently feeling it until she felt a soft kick from within. "Yes. I-I don't think he wanted me to remember him, not the way he looks, his name, or even what he did. I can't remember anything much."

The woman gave birth to a little girl named Eva. The child grew up fatherless with only her mother to take care of her. At the age of five Eva stopped changing to fox form because her mother would spank her each time she did so. Her mother didn't want anybody else to know that the girl was actually a kitsune. The mother didn't even know until she started to change forms as a baby, and even then she had to hide her away for fear of others finding out. In the woman's eyes, it would've been better if Eva were just human.

A few years later, the woman found herself on her death bed. It is only then that she remembers about the man who is her daughter's father, telling the girl what she can about him with her last breath. With her mother now dead, the girl stays where she is for another year (until she turned 18).

It was then that Eva was taken by the Emperor's son and made to be his concubine. A few months pass and she goes out one day only to find a stranger by the river. The stranger is a hunter, brought down by a mighty dragon that he tried desperately to slay. Eva takes him into a hidden area near the home of the crown prince and starts to heal him as best as she can. She treats his wounds and spends more time with him than the prince.

As soon as the prince finds out that she isn't in their home, he sends spies after her. They tell him about whom she spends time with, and, angered, the prince tells the spies to take the hunter and put him in jail. They do as told, much to the chagrin of the concubine. Instead of doing nothing and allowing the man to be killed, Eva does what she can to save him. Their escape from the prince is not solid, as the two are hunted by both humans and monsters alike. What is there to do besides survive?

In the Heat of the Moment
Setting: Modern Fantasy
Pairing: (f) Student x (m) Teacher
★★★★★★
Two packs of werewolves live in the same city, two packs are always at each others throats because they live so close to one another. Even the humans know about them and keep their existence secret from the rest of the world. It isn't a big deal to them anymore. They know to lock their doors during full moons and to keep out of the way while two of them fight. The humans and werewolves go to school with one another as well. They don't mix the gym classes, knowing how much harder it'll be for the humans to keep up with the werewolves.

With tensions between the packs rising, the two alphas meet and come to a strange agreement. Their children shall be wed to one another once they graduate from school. The son doesn't mind because he had his eye on her, but she does. She thinks he's nothing but a brainless thug. With the alphas having set up times after school for the two to meet, she starts to spend more time there. It doesn't become a problem until her eighteenth birthday. She goes into heat while in her final class of the day, and stays after just so she can flirt with her werewolf teacher. Things get a little out of hand, and soon she's naked and being satisfied.

It doesn't stop there either. They start to meet in secret, coming together even during assemblies, when they rest of the school is in one place and they usually can have an hour together. They start acting different though, him more protective and her more flirtatious until others find out about their relationship. She's soon blackmailed, using her love of him to benefit the werewolf she's supposed to wed. He goes back on his promise though, and the teacher is exiled, never finding out that she had been pregnant with his child.

Years pass and she has yet to forget her first love. That's why when he appears, with a pack at his command, she's more than elated. What ensues is a war between the two packs, betrayals and the death of loved ones. Hunters begin to show up in the town and everyone is in danger. Will peace ever return?

The Land of Milk and Honey
Setting: Fantasy...ish?
Pairing: Anthros
★★★★★
About fifty years ago, humanity took a step forward in their scientific abilities and a step backwards in ethics as they worked on splicing. Using the DNA of two animals, humans created a creature that only used to be found in books and roleplay sites or the imagination of people. Now, they are real, alive, and slaves. They are anthros. Each word stated to describe the creatures was true. They were real and alive and, soon after the first few were made, anthros became slaves to the human race. It started out with dog anthros being treated like pets, then there were cats and more anthros, exotic ones that could only be purchased by those who had enough money to afford such anthros. Anthros were taught how to walk, to talk, and to do everything like humans. It was easy because, like humans, anthros had opposable thumbs. However, anthros were treated worse than dogs.

The treatment continued for twenty years until an anthro from the first batch was put in jail, charged the murder of a man. Even though it was self-defense, the anthro was soon killed and the others were never trusted again. Before pandemonium could ensue, the anthros were rounded up by the government. Most of the spliced creatures were killed, while the rest were sent off to an island. The island was deserted years ago after government experiments there went wrong. So, the humans only thought it right to leave their new failed experiments on the island. The anthros were given clothes, homes made of wood and left there to live out the rest of their lives.

Instead of dying, the anthros thrived. They learned how to forage and hunt during the fifty years following their abandonment. The anthros live in a small 'village' that's surrounded by mountains. The only way out is through a cave that leads to the other side of a mountain. This isn't the problem though. During the last five years, however, more anthros have been dying then ever before and at the teeth of some strange beast. The creature is huge, towering over them and almost always able to be heard when it neared the hunting parties. Lives have been taken by it multiple times and their numbers are dwindling. The village elders believe there is a place for them away from the beast somewhere on the island. However, they can't just all go out without knowing for sure. So, a small group of young anthros shall be sent to explore the island and find a new home for their people. Let's hope they find one in time, for the beast tries to climb the mountain's each night and it seems that it'll be over soon.

So, I would like to play a female panther anthro vs a male anthro. My character is the daughter of the anthros' leader, taught from a young age how to read maps and hunt though her mother wanted to get her ready for a life of being a mate. She is currently betrothed, as is each firstborn of the leader in hopes of there being a strong bloodline. She, along with another anthro will be journeying to other areas of the island in search for a new home for their friends and families.

If anybody does not mind playing a male and female character, then I would like to play a male character along with my female one.

Don't You Dare
Setting: Past Fantasy
Pairing: Knight/Mercenary x Elf Princess
★★★★★★★
Twelve years ago, darkness fell over a kingdom of elves. It began to change them for the worse, turning them into a different breed altogether until their just pale skin turned grey or white, eyes and hair became darker and each elf now had an affiliation for dark magic. Not everyone within the kingdom was affected by the darkness, much to the horror of a certain dark elf. He was angry for years and took it out on his underlings for the girl that he was betrothed to fled before he could take her hand in marriage. The last time he saw her was on the day of her fifteenth birthday, which was the same day that the darkness first fell over their land and started to turn the elves into dark magic users.

The girl he needed was an illegitimate child of the last princess of their land, born when the woman fell in love with a human assassin. Their child's hand was promised to the man who later took control of the kingdom of the elves but who was not the true king; which is why he needed to marry the girl and why he was angry over her escape from the elven kingdom. Unfortunately, for twelve years nobody knew where the girl was or that she was even alive. It wasn't until an item of hers was found that the man was able to use a spell that showed that the woman truly was alive. When he found out about this, the man went about trying to find the best knight or mercenary. He needed either or, just one to find the illegitimate princess so that nobody could question his place as their king ever again.

The only thing that the chosen man has to go on is the princess' necklace. A spell was cast upon it, making the necklace shine when it came near her. The task was easier said than done. While the self-proclaimed king showed the man which kingdom to go to, he could not tell him that she was not your everyday princess. Nobody could tell him that she was a mercenary. What will he do when he finds the unruly princess? Can he keep her under control or is she too much for him to handle in more ways than one?

Your Bully
Setting: Modern
Pairing: Superpowered Brother & Sister
Too many ★'s to count
Summary (as provided by Olcas <--Look here):
You hide, I find you. Your things, I take them. You're not safe at home. You're not safe at school. You're not safe anywhere. I am the most popular person in our little town/village. And no one will believe you. You're my victim. Period.

Expanded:
There are moments when society needs a hero, when police, firefighters, and armies just aren't enough. There are times when the world needs a hero and it got some. They seemed to appear out of nowhere. The first one was a young man who saved a child from being hit by a speeding car. When people saw what he did, others like him began to appear in the world, coming together in their own city where they felt that did not have to hide what they were. They were abnormal but they helped. Their powers were odd, but dazzling and wonderful at the same time. It did not take long for humans to love them, and some showed their appreciation in more astounding ways than others.

Twenty years later, secrets are revealed. The first man who showed the world what he could do was found to have an illegitimate child. The child is a girl, a teenager whose mother died and who is only starting to embrace her powers. The man takes her into his home of course, but he and his family are more than reluctant to treat her as a part of the family. His family consist of a wife and a son, who is just a year or so older than her. They are angry with him because of the fact that he cheated on his wife when they already had a baby, and with the girl because of what she symbolizes. The son doesn't show it though. Outwardly, he embraces his new sister. He makes her feel welcome.

Once it is time for their classes to begin, things start to change. They attend a boarding school just like most supers. The dorms consist of one building (first floor for males, second for females, and the third is made up of large singles for those whose parents have given a contribution to the school), there is one recreational building and then the building where classes are held. Strangely enough, the two half-siblings are placed in the same room on the third floor. It is large enough for them, sure, but it is still odd.

It is during their first night that things change. Behind closed doors, he forces himself on her. She cannot hide from him. Everyone loves him and turns on her the moment that she tries to tell them what happened. He punishes her for it each time. He takes her clothes, replaces them. He takes her phone each night to see who she talked to or texted that day. There is nothing she can to get away. He has her where he wants her and isn't about to let her go.

Fandoms with a Twist

Pokemon Origins:
Setting: Pokemon Universe
Pairing: Princess/Mew x Knight/Lucario
Note: Well, Pokemon were not made by me, of course, but these is my own thoughts on how Pokemon came to be.

Mew and Lucario were some of the first three pokemon in the world, Mew was the Eve while Lucario was the Adam and protector. Many do not know the story between these two, why they are tied together so much and why there is usually a Lucario around to protect a Mew instead of letting it roam around by itself.

It started a long time ago, with a man and a woman, a princess and a traitorous knight. It begins in a kingdom corrupted by the greed of its king. He cared little about those in his domain besides his daughter. The man even despised his wife, who stayed by his side even though she hated him for the things that he did to the kingdom she was born in. Just like her husband, she cares much for her daughter and worries much about the safety of the princess, sometimes to the point that she fears her husband will kill the girl someday.

The princess herself views the world like her mother. When she was young, there were still rivers flowing and flowers growing. Now, the land that was once so bountiful is nothing but a wasteland where nothing can be grown ever again. In this land there are no Pokémon, at least that is not what they were called. There was only one Pokémon there, one that was kept hidden from all except for two children; the princess and the knight (though he was called a page at that age). They found a Pokémon under the city that slept there since the day it reached the earth. When the princess approached it however, the creature awoke and did nothing more than look her in the eyes. Doing that alone changes their future forever.

Years later, she is 16-18 years of age and being escorted to a summer home when the carriage she rides in is attacked. Instead of killing her, the bandits take her to their camp where she met with her childhood friend. She was not sent home and stayed with him while her father grew more anxious for her to be found. The royal knights were sent to find her but with disastrous consequences. Someone dies that day only to return in another form. Then, the two of them realize that there is only one way to stop the madness.

PS: I plan on trying this twice; one time I will play the knight and another time I shall play the princess.
For clarification, I was planning on the princess turning into a Mew then turning the knight in a Lucario since he wanted to be like her.

Tongue-Tied Invader
Setting: Invader Zim Universe
Pairing: Gaz x Zim (or Zagr as I've seen it be called)

Note: I take no credit for this picture or the characters in it. The characters are older versions of the ones in the show and I plan on them being between 16 and 18 years of age.
70abb45e7a6a97c8646d46c01a4bb0e2.jpg

After all those years, he still hasn't reached his goal. The world is not yet under his control nor is Dib done trying to reveal him for what he truly is. For all those years, Gaz was in the middle of those battles, frequently getting her brother out of trouble whenever it benefitted her and pushing him into one of Zim's traps whenever Dib pissed her off. By then, Zim has acknowledged her skills and knows that she is more of a threat than her brother, but neither of them really ever came to hate each other. On the contrary, there was something going on between the two of them. It was never acknowledged until the day that the two of them found themselves in detention together. Of course, after all those years on Earth, Zim is able to stay cool in those situations and knows how to act human now.

So, the two of them leave together and start to talk to each other without her brother getting in their way. So, Gaz started to compliment him on some of the things he did over the years. Unfortunately, she then revealed that she had a crush on the Irken invader

RE: Just a few plots (MxF)

Another bump. Send me one of your ideas if you wish. Right now, I would rather play a submissive female and, if the plot/idea is good, I will play a human. Just show it to me, all you will get is a yes or no.

RE: Just a few plots (MxF)

Blood dripped slowly from her eye as she ran around the mountain, staying as close to it side as she possibly could. Her clothes were torn and ragged and filthy, cuts were on her cheeks and forehead as she pressed on, unable to make out anything but the shout of her pursuer and the hoofbeats of its horses. She was stuck there, on the ledge and able to look down at what could be her death, but the sounds were still loud in her ears. Her foot slipped. "Ngh!" A single hand clung to the ledge while she stared up at the bright sky. Her back was bare, shirt torn there to reveal two large cuts running down from her shoulder blades and to the middle of her back. Her feet scrambled unsuccessfully at the mountain wall while something moved. A piece of cloth shifted to show off a darker figure, small and looking newly made as it turned over. She lifted the arm that held the bundle and placed it on the ledge carefully.

The hand that once held the bundle now reached up to grasp the ledge and she hoisted herself up quickly. "Give her to me." The dark, deep voice sounded close, but nobody was there but herself and the bundle. The woman rose again and grabbed the bundle, starting to shimy once more across the ledge. Finally, she reached the place where she wanted to be, where the ledge was no more and she was standing on a flat area of the mountain. But, she was not alone. Black figures surrounded the blonde woman in a matter of seconds, cloaked to show no facial features as they moved in closer to her. Beyond them was a chariot of gold and black, pulling it were skeletal horses while a man clad in black steered them. "You would forfeit your life for them? You are a foolish one."

"Nothing of the sort, I only know what is right. You... you would raise them to do what it is you wish. I cannot allow that."

"Then you shall perish."

She screamed. A single black figure struck through her and stayed there. The others moved forward and started to do the same, swinging an arm down to slice through her body and cute her. She tried to keep holding the bundle; however, her strength soon failed her. The bundle fell to the ground, the cloth around it loosening. The chariot just moved to the side and closer to the bundle until the man was able to reach down and move the cloth. "Kill her."

Each figure raised its arms, slicing through the woman. There was no blood, but a burst of light. Golden dust rose into the air for a moment then began to fall slowly. "She didn't have the girl," the man muttered, raising the creature inside of the bundle to show off an anomaly. It was a puppy... with three heads. Each of the black figures tilted their heads back and allowed shrill screams to cut through the quiet of the air.

On the other side of the earth...

"Don't worry little one. I'll protect you from them." A wolf was curled up around a human babe. The baby would not be found with the zoo animal for a few weeks and was quickly taken away from it.

For about sixteen years she grew, and on her sixteenth birthday things started to get weird. She is not the only one like that however. Another is around, found in another zoo in the care of a tiger. He was not found by humans, but the man in black who killed for his own dark gain. He raised the boy for sixteen years then sent him into the world to do what he was born for, releasing those locked in hell from their prison. Only he is able to stay on earth after Hallow's Eve for he was born in that world. So, this is his mission, and his mission alone. He has to find his other half and take her in order to release evil upon the humans. As long as it is his wish, it shall be done. However, while the task seems simple, it is rather hard. Because they are tied together, he can sense the vicinity in which she resides, but that is all. So, he is place into a school so that he might be able to go through each girl, trying to find the one who shares his birthmark so that he might fulfill his destiny.

I'm just going to bump this since I am back.

I would like to say that if anyone sent me a message and I did not reply that I am sorry for that. I had college work to do but am done for the summer so send another message my way if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom