Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher Pet... {raizu kagurai and nerdfuck}

nerdfuck

The Magnificant
It was dark, quiet, and she was alone. The school bell had rung several minutes earlier and that meant another long, lonely night by herself. Ms. Meyer had been missing from her English class for several days now, unknown to most that the woman was locked alone in the sports utility closet in the gym. No one ever went there, her location was very strategic.

The teacher was stark naked, her thick female body left nude and slightly bruise. There was nothing but a towel on the floor to keep her warm and two bowls sat on the floor next to the towel, one for food and one for water. A studded leather dog collar was kept tight around her neck, almost too tight, and a leash hooked onto it tied her off to a water heater nearby.

Her hands were handcuffed together around a pole, keeping her on the ground. Ms. Meyer's hair was long and black, curves were banging, but there was one thing missing, her glasses. Without her glasses she had no way of seeing who, or what, was around her. This left her trapped like a dog with no way of knowing even who her assailant had been.. This had been her reality for... she was losing track of time now.

While she was left mostly untouched, her assailant simply touching her, kissing and licking her, she was otherwise untainted. Her captor wanted to savor hiis prey, to enjoy every moment humiliating her and breaking her. But his own time and necessities kept him away for long periods of time. And when it came time to set up the gym for class, Michael came in early, one of the more brighter students. And to Ms. Meyers, one of her top students and the one always more than happy to be around her for whatever reason.

So as Morning came and Michael his usual thing he had to fetch soemthing from the closet, Needing to turn on the lights since the gym teacher called in sick Today meaning he would have to help the sub. Of course when he stepped in and switched on the light, he was shocked to see his English teacher nude and bound, looking like a cage animal. But to see her like that, helpless and naked with her ful figure shown was something he couldn't keep his eyes off of."M-Ms. Meyers?!"

Ms. Meyers flinched as there was suddenly light in her field of vision, she had been in the dark for longer than she cared to count. She looked away quickly, but then at the blurry figure in front of her, trying to place the voice. "Please." She spoke quietly. "Please help me.." She adjusted on the ground, her knees red from being pressed into the blanket so long. Her large breasts hung freely on her chest, her shaved pussy just barely peaking out from between her thick, tightly closed thighs. "Call the police." She implored again, "I don't know where the key is..." Her voice, even low, had something of an accent not familiar to their area..

He swallowed hard as she egged him for help, to call the police and get her free. And yet her body looked so lovely, so hot in the open, bared to him and his mnd aching to touch her. For months now he dreamed of her, feeling her against him and wanting him. Oh how he spent many times jerking to the thought of her, adoring the idea of loving her and kissing her. Of course this was much more arousing, the thought of her being taken and pleasured in such a place and noone having known about it.

So with a breath he moved closer to her, kneeling in front of her."But Ms. Meyers..you look so lovely here.. I mean you must be uncomfortable sitting like that but you look so sexy.."He praised, letting a hand move down her side to her outer thighs. He couldn't resist, not taking the chance to miss out on such an opportunity to enjoy the one fantasy he dreamed of most."Just sit and relax and I'll make sure you're ok.."

She wished she could place the voice.. the woman squinted as he moved closer, whoever he was, and spoke of how lovely she looked. This was not exactly the time to be admiring the view. She shifted again as he continued to speak, and when a warm hand lowered to her side she jumped ever so slightly in surprise. Her face darkened, she was about to get angry until he promised to make sure she was okay. She slowly nodded her head and adjusted just slightly. "Please hurry..." She spoke again, thinking the person was going to go and get help for her. "I don't know when he will be back..."

He smiled some, touching her more, licking his lips some as he looked her over, contemplating what he wanted to do." Well we are alone here for a while..Ms. Meyers I..Like you alot and love seeing you like this..so open without your clothes.." He told her, speaking a bit more clearly now, his eyes looming over her."Where are your glasses?"He asked.

After a while he began to touch her more, moving his hands gently around her belly, her back and shoulders. "So soft.."He whispered, praising her skin as he fondled her, working her body and easing into it, much more so than her assailant had been as the bruises had proved. "I hope it's alright if you'll let me touch you more..I've wanted to for a while..to show you just how much I like you.."

"He took them." The woman told him quietly, "I can't see without them, I can't see anything.. but shapes." She swallowed, her throat dry mostly from the crying she had done since being locked away in the closet.

As the boy began to feel over her more, she felt the anger arise yet again, but she was weak. She jerked as best she could, crying softly at the pain the handcuffs caused on her wrists. "I do care!" She scolded harshly. "Now is not the time or place! You call the police right now and alert them of my location! Don't you get any ideas!" She was not going to be kept in the closet, and used... surely someone in the school had some sort of common decency!

He smiled a bit as she assured him it was the time or place. But he didn't care right now."Let me and I'll get you out..I want you Ms. Meyers.."He admitted, his hands now holding her hips as he sat down, ready to move her as he wanted. If she was in here, locked away by someone then it had to be the gym teacher, no one else but him and Michael came in here, But only Michael came in when the teacher wasn't there to turn the gym lights on or gather certain equipment.

"I don't want to hurt you but will if I have to make you understand how I feel about you.."He assured her, letting her know he intended to take her, to enjoy her body and fulfill his own desires.

She looked at the boy as best as she could, tears brimming in her eyes at his words. He intended to take advantage of the situation just like any other man would.. he wasn't going to help her, at least not until he got what he wanted out of her. She looked down, hair falling into her face as a tear fought its way out of her eyes. "If you really cared for me.. you wouldn't want it like this.." She told him quietly, handcuffs clinking as she adjusted...

"Do what you want, but you sure as hell better get me out of here."

He smiled when she gave in, Michael kissing her neck before finding one hand uncuffed, Michael cuffing the other to the pipe to keep her there but allow her more comfort of movement. With that he whispered in her ear." But if I tried any other way you wouldn't want me...Its not fair that I help you so much after classes...I know its wrong but I want you so badly Ms. Meyers.."He assured her, kissing her neck again as he rubbed her a bit more before he moved away and slowly began to undress.

She breathed a heavy sigh of relief as he uncuffed one of her hands, even that was a small comfort. There was already a raw mark all around that one free wrist. She quickly pushed her hair behind her ear and looked at the blurry shadow that spoke to her. Her head cocked at his words. Helped her so much after class? She only had one student who helped her frequently after class... that was his first mistake.

"Michael?" She asked quietly, shocked. He was such a sweet boy, she always thought. Was he really capable of rape? "Don't do this, Michael. Please... not like this. Just let me go.."

He didn't really care, he wanted her, he was tired of fighting it, not having the ability to take what he wanted. But now he had the opportunity and refused to lose the chance to have her, to finally enjoy the one thing he desired most.

"But Ms. Meyers..I want this..I want YOU...Please?"He begged with a sot voice, trying to reason with her before rubbing his now nude body against her. He rubbed his large, hard cock against her stomach, letting her feel his arousal." I dn't want to hurt you, but I need to have you.."He assured her, kissing her lips softly."I promise to let you go..And you won't have to worry about this anymore...Just let me hae you this one tie.."He demanded, moving her onto her back as he moved between her legs.

She felt his hard cock pressing to her stomach and held her breath. A student taking advantage of her, it was the most disgusting thing imaginable beyond the situation to begin with. But she had to think smart about this. She had to get out of the closet and if that's what it took, she would do it. She would inform the principal and have his parents notified later, after turning in her resignation and probably retiring out of mere shame.

He pressed her back onto the ground and she shut her eyes, letting her legs remain open, pussy bare. "As long as you release me." She told him finally. "Just know... I don't want this."

He knew she wouldn't enjoy it, he knew he was surely shocking her and ruining the image she once had of him. But he wanted her, had to have her and knew what was to come. But he Didn't care at the moment. His lusts were too much to handle anymore and he loved her, loved the woman and the fact she was so uch older than him, he loved Taboo.

"I promise Ms. Meyers..."With that he pushed into her, his cock digging into her hot hole as he let out a groan, hugging her waist as he started thrusting into her with slow long movements."O-Ohh Ms. Meyers..So tight..."

He was getting closer to her, she knew what he was about to do. In a way she pitied him, this was llikely his first time and it would technically be rape.. Michael was such a sweet boy.. she didn't want this for him anymore than she wanted it for herself. She focused on a blurry spot that was the ceiling as he drew closer, closer... and then his cock entered her.

Her one free arm wrapped around him tightly and she cringed as he began his thrusts, speaking of how tight she was. She sniffled softly and nodded. "Please hurry Michael.." Was all she could say, fighting the tears... she could't believe this was happening..

He looked at her as she hugged him, as she cried and made it clear it was hurting her. But before he could do anything or say a word he was pulled from her, finding the footbal players, or at least the four star players in the room, having come to see why the lights and equipment wasn't ready as they practiced first thing before school started. And when they found Michael and Ms. Meyers they only assumed the rumor that was spreading around was true, the Englsh teacher was whoring herself out.

Michael was getting beat up and tormented by one of them, laughing at the idea he would get a piece of the sexy woman before them. Once he was one he left Michael tied up, forced to look towards her as the four star players surrounded her with devious grins on their faces."so the rumor was true..She really is whoring herself out to anyone willing to take her.." One of the boys mocked as they moved in closer.

Ms. Meyers couldn't see the boys coming, nor did she know why Michael had been pulled off of her, but she could tell that something was wrong. The noises of Michael being beat up alarmed the woman and she sat up, looking around at the blurrs and movement around her. "Michael?" She asked aloud in question, but she got no response.

The sound of the boys talking caused her to shake her head. "No! Please, let me go! I need help!" Realizing it was new people she immediately began to implore their assistance.

The boys chuckled at her pleas, shaking their head as she soon found her face being pulled to one of their cocks."Oh no I don't think so..If that shithead gets your cunt then we all do so shut up and start sucking!"He demanded with an agitated growl, the others groping and assaulting her body with their hands.

"Please, no!" She cried gently as one of the boys pulled her head close to their cock. Another boy grabbed at her body and she felt the tears well up in her eyes. So no one intended to let her out of the closet.. it looked like her nightmare continued.

As she felt the head of a cock being pushed against her lips she whimpered softly... but slowly opened her mouth to allow them to stick it in..

When she opened her mouth the man grinned, plunging in and thrusting with slow rough motions. He fucked her face, burying his cock into her throat before pulling back and doing it again."Mmm yeah..such a dirty teacher..suck it good and hard.."He demanded, hands holding her hair as she took in his cock. The others watched, talking amongst themselves as the teacher was forced to suck the boy."Mmm you were definitely one of the top teachers worth fucking Ms Meyers..so just enjoy it because we aren't gonna stop till you've pleased us all.."

Ms. Meyers gasped and gagged on the boy's cock as he shoved it deep into her throat. As he demanded her to suck it good and hard, she swallowed before she began sucking on it despite everything in her mind screaming for this invasion to stop.

She gasped for breath and opened her mouth as the other boy spoke, pulling her head away. "And then you'll let me go?" She begged them gently.

they laughed a bit and shook their heads, the boy returning his cock to her mouth."Why? so you can get out and tell someone? I don't think so..You're going to stay here and be our little slut..after all games and practice get pretty rough and stressful..and you'll be the perfect stress relief..Now shut up and fucking suck!!"He shouted, pulling her hair to force her head down on his cock. He took in slow breaths, pre cum leaking into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom