Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Game Tavern

B

Bluefoot

So, this is based on an idea I saw in another thread, one has long since been forgotten. As seems to be usual with me and interesting threads...

Okay, so the original idea (thanks to ilaughatmyself) was that of a time and place within the gaming multiverse where canonical characters were summoned to hang out and stuff. I would like to think of it as an old-time tavern or something.

One of the questions in the original interest thread was that of player interpretation of well-known characters. I say: bring it on! Anything to add to the hangout! Feel free to edit/add to your character's story!

Ever see Wreck It Ralph? I think you just described a dive bar in Game Central Station where game characters go after "work" to shoot pool and have a pint.

@ Squishypink
No, I never did see that. But it sounds like a very similar thing.

@ TheClockworkCreep
I think you just did! :)

I call playing Link form the Legend of Zelda series! :)

Wondering if it might be fun to play some over sexualized female character from a fighting game. I could spent the whole time wondering if my boobs are getting bigger with each update, and why the devs keep ignoring my requests for a decent pair of pants.

lol

Yes! I totally agree. One of the girls from Mortal Kombat or something like that would do just fine in an RP like this.

I'm totally into this!
Normally, I like playing as a male character, but I'll wait to see what kind of ration we have before settling on anyone.

I can just imagine some random girl from Monster Hunter limping in and mumbling curses about those goddamn PC gamers with their dinosaur sex mods.

Hrmmm...I would love to jump in on this. I would love to play Sonya or Sub-Zero. I'll play both.

You can be whatever character you want to be, except for those already in use.

Not at the moment, but hopefully soon. I was actaully hoping for some of the others from various RP's I'm in would join, but no luck yet.

Back
Top Bottom