Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care to acquiesce, to my request? M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

KainLucifer™

Supporter
Supporter
*Introduction*
Greetings, my fellow role-players. My name is Kain Lucifer. I'm a Dom Male, seeking a seductive Sub Female to have some fun with ;)

*Character (MC) & Character Preferences*

I prefer voluptuous characters - childbearing hips, large breasts/ass or smaller breasts nothing under a C. I prefer characters that are 5'8 and under. I like humans, Nekos, pretty much anything aside from monsters, beasts, aliens, and the like. But! I do encourage individuality, & Proper hygiene is a must! lol.

*Role Playing Preferences*
I don't have a preference on length (long-term or short-term wise). I ask that my partners be literate, no abbreviations, text talk etc. I prefer multiple replies a day, but understand if you can't do it. I expect at least 1.5-2 paragraph replies. I only role play on BM via PM, Thread, etc. If I haven't heard anything from you or received a response from you within a weeks time, you will be placed on the Ignore List.

*Plots, Ideas, & Pairing*
Pairing/Idea #1.): Intruder x Lonely Housewife
Plot:My character break into the house with intent to rob the family blind. After seeing her change in her bedroom, he would proceed to pleasure himself. She would catch on to him, slowly enticing my character more and more until he is about to climax and busts him! Threatening that if he cums, she'll scream for her husband (the same man who pays her zero attention to her flawless body, even after having his child.). To keep her quiet, he must fill her unfulfilled desire and lust for an aggressive cock.

Pairing/Idea #2.): Master x Slave (Royalty)
Plot:
I have a Royalty idea for this pairing, where a member of a royal family would take an outsider as his slave to fulfill his darkest desires, since his spouse lacks to satisfy him in the Chambers that they share.

Pairing/Idea #3.): Knight x Queen
Plot:
The Queen is a promiscuous one, enticing and seducing her King's Knight.

Pairing/Idea #4.): Master x Slave
Basic Info (No Specific Plot):
My slaves are treated with your standard BDSM (Light or hardcore varying on partner preference) entailing bondage, slapping, humiliation, degradation, obedience training and so on. As well as sexual gratification. Again all depending on partner preference.

***Looking for a slave to just roleplay BDSM with, no specific plot, but a master and his slave just going at it when her master calls on her. includes con, non-con, BDSM, and a few other kinks might be worked in, please PM if interested.***

Pairing/Idea #5.): Master x Pet
Basic Info (No Specific Plot):
My pets are lavished, spoiled even. As long as I get to use them for my every sexual whim without fuss.

Please note, that while these are the only ideas listed - that I am open to suggestions and ideas! I will update this as often as the ideas come to me. I'm always seeking fresh meat, ideas, plots, and pairings. If you are interested in any of the above (or simply have an idea you want to try out) feel free to message me - with ideas and such! I appreciate the suggestions!

*Kinks, No-Gos, Etc.*
I do vanilla to "dark chocolate" as I would call it. Meaning consensual to non-consensual with a lot in between.
The biggest kinks I want to incorporate right now are:
>Bimbofication
>Humiliation
>Face-Fucking
>Anal
>Cum Inflation
>Slapping
>BDSM

I have very specific things that I call "No-Gos". I simply don't do:
>Scat
>Death Of Any Kind
>Dominate Partners
>Gang-Bangs
>Tentacles (Which Falls Under Monsters and Beasts Etc.)
>Body Odor
>Body Hair

Here's the link to my F-List for you to review :
https://www.f-list.net/c/Kain%20Lucifer

****I'm Open To Most Things, And Always Seeking New Ideas, Plots, Pairings, And Partners. If You Need A Partner (Or Dom) For An RP Or Idea You Have (Or Are Interested In), Feel Free To Shoot Me A Pm! I Will Update This Thread As Need Be. It Is Simply A Starting Point With Some Basic Ideas.****

Thanks for reading! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom