Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jelly's quest for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyphish

Meteorite
Hello world, how are you doing?

Instead of making individual requests, I figured it would be easier to keep track and update one.

So before I go any further, I guess here are some basics you should know before contacting me.

IMPORTANT INFO

• If you're a one-liner type of person, press the back button.
  • I have other priorities aside from the internet, please respect that I may not reply every single day. I don't expect you to as well.
  • I'm ditcher friendly. I will not feel offended if you choose to not keep going, though yes I would like you to tell me you are just not feeling it anymore, I'm not going to hold it against you if you leave. I get it. Don't worry.
  • Please contribute to the story/sex/whatever. I hate it when I have to carry the story along and people only answer to my actions without giving me something further to work with. It's really frustrating. That being said, if you smut focused, that's fine, if you want it plot-focused, that's great too, we can discuss these things if you message me.
  • Male or female, it don't matter, I don't care, a roleplay is a roleplay.
  • I would like to roleplay as a female, but I don't mind roleplaying as a male if you want me to.
  • This is my F-list. Should there be any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
  • At the current moment, I am not open to multiple characters in a roleplay. Every time I've tried, the RP usually doesn't take off or everything is too convoluted. So for now a strict character to character roleplay is all I'm into.

That should be everything for the moment. Now let's get onto what I wanna roleplay. I'm sure I scared off at least 30% at this point. I'm supar nice. I swear ; u;

ORIGINALS

Cosplayers at a convention.
Virtual Reality
Air pirates
Nerd love
Asylum patients
Post-Apocalyptic
Fantasy-based
Medieval-based
School-based
NTR
Incest

FAN-BASED (my character will be bolded if necessary)

Sephiroth x OC
Sesshoumaru x Kagome
PERSONA
Harvest Moon / Rune Factory
Mirai Nikki
Danganronpa
World of Warcraft [vanilla]

I also don't mind when others send me messages for something they are up for, I can't say I will always say yes, but I welcome them anyway.

I will gradually improve on my list to make it more specific as time goes on. But for now that's a good start. so if you are still interested, yes all 5% of you, please send me a message.

I will list some plots I have in mind in the next post!

reserved for plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom