Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Shh, I'm a boy" (F wanted for MxF/Trap/Crossdress Plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heichou

Planetoid
Looking for someone to play the female. See my icon for reference of my character. Please be literate and willing to put in a few descriptive paragraphs. PM me if interested, thank you! :)

Plot 1

Two 15 year old girls develop a crush on each other. There's something different about one of them that the first one can't quite put her finger on. They're both invited to a birthday sleepover. Everyone but the blonde girl brings a suit and goes swimming.
The two eye each other for the rest of the night, having had feelings for each other for months. Once everyone has made a bed on the living room floor and fallen asleep, the blonde girl crawls out of her sleeping bag and into the other's. The two start to get intimate, and it becomes apparent that one of them is a boy, but the girl doesn't freak out. Instead, they have sex right there and fall into an even deeper attraction for each other.

Plot 2

A girl in her late teens begins to fall for her boyfriend's younger "sister". She's never had feelings for another female, so she's left a bit confused. Her boyfriend has made sure to keep his "sister's" true gender a secret, but the girl finds out anyway. It's starts off with a risky blowjob in the kitchen while the brother is watching TV, which then leads to full on affair. The younger "girl" begins fulfilling her sexual desires better than her boyfriend ever managed to.

Plot 3
(stepcest warning)
A girl in her older teens wants to experiment with her younger (step)brother. She knows the effeminate boy has a thing for cross dressing, so she encourages it and strikes up a sexual relationship with him. In public, everyone thinks he's her little sister, when in reality, she's letting him screw her every which way.

Plot 4

Two teen girls develop crushes on each other, but say nothing. They begin spending more and more time together, then one day, a weeknight sleepover is allowed at the (biologically female) girl's home. They flirt lightly throughout the night as they watch movies and talk avidly, and they kiss for the first time. Even though both are secretly bisexual, neither says a word after that, and they retire awkwardly to bed. The cross dressing boy waits a while, then climbs into bed silently with the girl, and they start having sex without a word. She's surprised, but never protests, instead only enjoying it and letting all of her reservations go.

All of my characters, though cross dressers, are more promiscuous and sexually aggressive than a typical young girl; in that way they keep their boyish temperament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom