Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tale With a Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogger

Pulsar
Hi there! Frogger here, with yet another idea... hopefully one that will appeal to someone who'd like it. And...on with it, then!

Have you ever heard of the book, Wildwood Dancing? My idea is based off it, only with a modern twist. My character is one of five daughters, whose Father is a successive merchant. His partner is a close friend of the family, and is considered an uncle. While the world is a modern one, their extended family is very old-fashioned, and believes that women should remain at home, to take care of the children and the home. These daughters, however, have higher ambitions and hopes than merely considering what to sew next. Every Full Moon, the five travel to another world... where trolls, fairies and the like dance, and they feel beautiful and graceful.

The star of this role-play is serious, practical... and yet has made a friend out of a mouse. They may not have conversations others can hear... but they can converse with their thoughts. Of course, this mouse has a secret that stems from when she was a child, and their cousin, too.

Please let me know if you're interested! ^^ As for other fairy tale twists, I am more than willing to listen, to try something out, so if you have any ideas... step forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom