Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut for All! (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColorMeHorror

Super-Earth
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

CRAVING
(Lots of links)

Cat and Mouse

A Russian spy that goes by the alias Myshka ('little mouse' in Russian) is captured by a secret branch of the American FBI that specializes in interrogation and information gathering. They use a variety of different, unusual techniques, but the man who is assigned as head to the interrogation of the new prisoner goes even further. The man (YC), after seeing the Russian spy (MC), is overcome with lust and demands to work the case alone and with no one else present. It quickly becomes apparent that the prisoner never speaks, though he is definitely able to, which only makes YC angrier. Ah well, less noise to cover up, right? Left to his own devices for how ever long it takes the spy to cough up the information he needs, what will YC do to his scrumptious new prey?

1. YC and MC went to the same junior high, albeit rolled in different social circles. YC was rather popular, athletic, smart, attractive; everything a parent could dream of. Not to mention the girls in school. MC was the exact opposite. A loner, nerdy, not at all sports worthy, almost always violent; he was basically a social pariah. On top of all that, he often cross dressed and was openly gay. YC grew into adulthood gracefully, never even knowing MC beyond rumors. MC, on the other hand, was thrust into adulthood with a screwy mentality and an obsession he never grew out of: YC. While he was being ignored, he'd watched YC from afar for all three years of junior high and grew to love him excessively, though he never got the courage to confess to him. After junior high, YC ended up moving away to attend a prestigious school on a scholarship and they didn't see each other for nearly nine years.

Then it all changed.

YC transfers to MC's college in their junior year, girlfriend/boyfriend in tow. When the two run into each other, YC is instantly captivated by MC, who is now extremely charismatic. Little does he know, MC obsession never wore off. Seeing YC again only makes it stronger. The two begin to hang out more and more often, MC flirting and seducing shamelessly the whole while. As they grow closer, it becomes more apparent how unstable MC is. He continues to follow YC, threaten his lover, stir up trouble wherever he goes all in the name of love. What will the two do in the wake of a vicious new feeling neither of them understand?

2. So, this is less of a classic master/slave idea and more modern. It could be placed in either high school or college, but obviously will span more places than that. Basically, your guy has bullied my guy ever since elementary school but it didn't really get too bad until high school where YC started to harrass mine more. One day, YC deciders he's bored with the typical bullying and wants to step it up a notch, while also getting out some of his homosexual urges. He kidnaps MC (maybe drugs him) and takes him back to his house where he does whatever he wants with him and films it as blackmail. After that he holds the film overMC to get him to become his personal slave boy. We could also throw in a third guy, if you don't mind doubling, that my guy starts liking which would make his "master" angry.

My guy is named Cyprus, his age will vary depending on the setting, he's only 4'11'' but is professionally trained in MMA and kick boxing and is incredibly strong, fast, and agile. He's a Greek/Hispanic mix, very aloof and sarcastic and untrusting. His mother died of cancer when he was ten and his father is a famous MMA fighter.

Cyprus: http://i60.tinypic.com/eu29sj.jpg

3. Noel Bassett is a flamboyant high school senior that enjoys crossdressing, smoking, and sex. Lots of sex. So much so that by the end of freshman year he was nicknamed the "High School Slut" by his fellow peers. Not in the least bothered, he hangs out with the rebels at school and usually people much older than him as well. The school becomes fed up with his promiscuity and forces him to start seeing the school psychiatrist (YC). Both are drawn to--and, admittedly, aroused by--each other. However, YC starts to realize Noel's sluttiness may just be a front for his very screwy mental health.

Lots of things to play around with in this one. If you want to, you can play some NPC type characters that get it on with Noel so we can have lots of smut. Almost all kinks are up for play. Definitely a LOT of dirty talking.

4. YC was a bully in elementary school, one who genuinely enjoyed causing others pain. One of his favorite people to pick on was MC, who was quiet and shy and never made eye contact with anyone. It was easy to make him cry and the way he was so submissive always made YC laugh. After third grade, MC moved with his family and was forgotten about completely. Now in high school, YC has long since given up bullying and regrets his actions, seeing them as childish and selfish. He's sworn to never be mean to another person again, for as long as he lives.

Then MC resurfaces, transferring to YC's school and into his first period English class. YC hopes he will go unnoticed, but is quickly spotted by MC and asked to meet him after school. He's certain he's going to be beaten up for his bullying in elementary school, but instead he's met with a kiss. A very passionate kiss. MC fanatically explains how he has grown to miss the taunting and how it turns him on sexually. He begs YC to become his "master" and bully him more.

YC is confused and disgusted and refuses the offer, but MC doesn't get the hint and persistently follows him around. Will YC finally break and become his master? Or has he really given up bullying for good?

5. Basically, I thought I could play a loner-type guy in early college, who gets gangbanged by a group of guy. Probably one of the college's athletic teams. After the gangbang, the guys use him individually or together whenever they want, but one of the guys starts to actually fall for the loner. He ends up in a bind of whether to go along with his friends or stand up to them to save his new crush.

I'm looking for someone to play the guy that falls for my loner, as well as the group of friends. To make things fair, I can double or even triple up on characters as well. :)

All the details can be worked out through PM's. Heavy kinks are definitely on the table, especially 2+ penetration. Bring me everything you got and we can work something special out!

6. I'd love to hear your ideas, too! Bring me all your dirty, your taboo, your nasty. The things no one else will touch. If you have a fantasy I'll make it come true. If you just want some good old PWP, I've got that, too. Hardcore kinks, hardcore violence, dark themes, non consensual -- I love it. Want a naughty little boy to do whatever you say? Kissing, cross dressing, cuddling, strip teases and lap dances--I love that to.

If you can think it up, I can do it. And if you can't think of anything but just want a sexy RP, I've got you covered. We can always think up plots together and even build worlds if you want. This RP will be tailored to you, I'm here to do your bidding.

------------

Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at colormehorror@gmail.com or Skype me at ColorMeHorrorYo

RE: Some Plot Ideas (m/m)

hf_zpsnffglken.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom