Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Garo Crossover (Looking for Female to Play Anime Canon Against My Garo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for taking the time to stop and read my request thread. As the title explains, I'm looking for a partner to help me create a Garo based roleplay. While I would love to do fandom crossovers, I'm perfectly fine with doing this with original characters. And just to be clear, while I am aware of the anime that started up a couple weeks ago, I'm also including the original live-action series that the anime is based on (think of it as a sort of darker version of Power Rangers). While it would be nice to have a partner with some knowledge of the series, I'm fine with having a partner with little to no knowledge, I'll be giving a brief summary of the lore later on in this thread.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't mind errors here and there, everyone makes them, but I can't respond if I can't read what you send over.
3. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more, please try to match my posting.
4. I roleplay through PM, email, and thread, in that order of preference.
5. I'm a big fan of OOC talk. I like to chat and get to know my partner, help plan and think of ideas together. I'm aware that not everyone is into this, but it's a huge bonus if you are.

Kinks: F-List

Now, onto the general lore of Garo. Since ancient times, certain demons known as Horrors have been attacking humans and living among them. They normally prey on corrupt humans, killing them and using their bodies as vessels in order to blend into society (although there are some humans that willingly give themselves to the Horrors). Once in a disguise, they would often prey on innocent souls, tricking them and killing them once alone. A secret society has formed in order to fight, known as the Makai Knights, warriors dressed in armor with wolf masks and fight the horrors with their own mystic powers. Garo is typically the title given to the golden Makai Knight. While there are witnesses have seen these knights combat the Horrors, they are typically known as an myth or urban legend depicting a wolf knight fighting shadows. However, those that are splashed with the blood of Horrors are to be killed as they become the targets of other Horrors, and they also suffer an agonizing death after 90 days. While it is possible to save these people, it is extremely difficult and normally not worth the knight's time in risking his life to save a stranger.

Now for the plot, I'd like to find a partner to play a female canon against my OC Garo. My character would be the in possession of the Garo armor and would be hunting Horrors, and he would end up coming across a female canons, either by her being splashed with Horror blood or a villain becomes involved in Horrors. They could either instantly work together or they could clash, but in the end, I'd like for them to fall in love.

Some canons I'd like to crossover: Craving Akame ga Kill, Fate/Stay Night, and Persona
Akame ga Kill: Akame, Leone, Esdeath
Infinite Stratos: Houki, Cecilia, Chifuyu
BlazeBlue/XBlaze: Bullet, Makoto, Es, Mei, Kuon
Fate/Stay Night: Rin
Persona 4: Yukiko, Rise
Feel free to suggest a series as well

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss a possible plot. Hope to hear from you and we can have some fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom