Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

daddy's princess

gentleguy

Super-Earth
Chris was a tall man standing 6ft 2 inchs. His face was recently shaved,short black hair slicked back. The father's skin was a light tan , arms strong from doing construction work. Chris loved to spoil his daughter, but the household money was running low. The camera's in the daddy's bedroom were set up for a live feed for something very terrible. Making sure that his sleeping silk blue shorts and white t shirt looked ok, slowly creeping into his daughters room,leaving her door widely open flooding the room with light. Walking to her bedside , he puts a strong hand to her nudging her " Hey wake up sleepy head,daddy has a surprise for you."

Haley was asleep in her bed quite content. It had been a long day of spoiling and fun and in fact on this particular day Haley had gone to bed a few hours early. Her brown hair was a mess from sleeping on it so hard and her father's t-shirt she wore as a nightgown was all twisted.

She leaned up as her father entered, letting in the light. "What?" She asked gently as she leaned up, soon smiling. "A surprise?" She slowly climbed out of bed and took her father's hand, allowing him to lead her off as she rubbed her eyes.

With a warm smile to his little princess,his blue eyes looking into hers "Yes sweety, I have a very fun surprise for you, I've wanted to do this in the middle of the night so you'd never expect it. The perverted father led his daughter to the camera filled bedroom,leading his spoiled daughter to the edge of the bed,standing behind her. Putting his hands on her small shoulders,He sat down and pulled the princess into his lap,holding her tight,petting her head. " Look into the camera sweety and say hi to your audience. Your going to be a star tonight." His hand slowly began to creep under her night shirt as he worked his way to her breast....

Haley went with him happily to his bedroom, excited about what surprises waited for her inside. She was sure to always tell her father what she wanted when she saw something so there really was no telling what it was!

When they arrived to his room full of cameras she frowned, looking at them all, then up to her father. "Daddy..?" She questioned, eyes widening as his hand suddenly brushed her nipple. "Stop!" She exclaimed quickly and tried to step away.

Holding tighter around the spoiled daughter, holding the brat in place. His hand that was petting her slowly crept down to pet something else, the strong hand trailing down her smooth body to the sweet spot in between her legs. Using force to get his hand down there,he began to rub his daughter with force. He ignored her pleas for him to stop,and began to nibble on her neck as he fondled his sweet innocent spoiled daughter. Looking at the cameras he lets out a wicked devil smile " I bet all of you want to see daddies little girl to be fed something don't you. I bet she's very hungry right now".

Back
Top Bottom