Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess to... [nikolai dagon and nerdfuck]

nerdfuck

The Magnificant
The princess Amaria sat alone on her bed in her vast bedroom. The young Princess was preoccupied with an untitled book bound in leather that she kept hidden in her chest of drawers. Her father didn't know about it as she had been careful to keep it hidden. It was a book of love poems, one given to her by one of the knights that served their country. He was considerably young for a knight but still several ten year older than her. It was not only the age that concerned her, the knight would be considered a servant and as such would be considered beneath her... Oh, but his words were beautiful...

Amaria lifted herself from the bed and wandered to the window. The window overlooked the garden. She glanced out before looking back to her book. A smile tugged at her full, pink lips. Amarie was a beautiful girl with long, thick red hair and porcelain skin. A white night gown covered her body as it would be growing dark soon enough. Typically she was in bed by night time. Perhaps her father would visit her to wish her a well night. He didn't visit very often anymore though. Things had been hectic as of late..

She turned a page in her book tenderly, smiling at a sloppy illustration that had been carefully constructed for her.. A heart.

The door creaked open as her father, the King, walked in, tall and broad, even now, despite all the years he had remain a good measure of the prowess that had made him king in the first place, even under the thick fur cloak she could notice the strenght underneath, his hands resting on his sides as he entered into her room, unannounced like usual

His eyes as always drew to her face and slowly went down to her bossom, running over her with a slow and warmth need, but he smiled as he moved closer to her, his hands caressing her back softly, his fingers brushing her skin tenderly, his calussed hands could be tender if he wanted them to be

"Hope I'm not interrupting my dear"

As her father entered Amarie quickly let her book clap shut and offered him a smile as she turned in his direction. As usual she didn't notice the way her father looked at her, her arms opened to wrap around him in a hug, book still in her hand, and she pulled away.

"Not at all." She assured gently as she returned the book to her chest of drawers. "Just reading before bed. You should try it." She wrinkled her nose at him as she teased and had a seat at the edge of the bed. "what brings you my way today?"

He smiled, sitting next to her on the bed, looking at her with those deep blue eyes, as intense now as back then, even now he was still handsome for his age, his fingers caressed her cheek "As always, it is you..."

He took a short silence before looking away, his eyes on the window now "You know, you ae almost 17 now, almost a Lady and still unwed...
I blame myself
"

Amarie almost immediately sighed as he stated why it was he had come here in the first place. Trying to wed her to one prince or another she was sure.. "Father, please..." She stood from the bed and moved out of his arm's reach. She grabbed her hair brush and began to preen herself.

"My not yet marrying is hardly your fault. There are plenty of eligible men available to me... I'm young, I'm in no rush." Her eyes shifts to her drawers, where the book rested nestled away..

"I know you are not" He started as she tried to distract herself as if by doing that she could keep the fact she wasalmost a grown woman and hadn't dared to choose a husband yet, then again, he had prefered it that way, no one but himself could claim her

He swallowed hard, smiling still as he pushed those thoughts away, there was no way, he breathed in deeper and began a new, he had to at least try to convice her after all "You may think you are, but you are not, your marrying years will go faster than you think, specially if you keep rejecting every man you see...
I'll make sure you have plenty of choices on your birthday party
"

Amarie couldn't help but to roll her eyes softly again. She was careful not to let him see it. "Father, I don't want a large number of possible husbands.." She hesitated.. How was she supposed to tell her father, the King, that she had already made a decision? That she had decided who she wanted to spend her life ehlith and it wasn't a royal?

"Father... I've met someone.." She carefully took his hands in her own and kneeled down in front of him, looking up into his eyes.. "He's a knight, daddy.. He can take care of me. And he loves me."

His smile faded, for a few seconds he seemed to think he had missheard her, as if he couldn't comprehend what she had just said to him, sitting there, next to her, mouth open in half a gasp, only for half a second before he shoot his head slowly "You...
You said a Knight?
"

His hands were trembling, though he didn't qwuite noticed it, not yet, his rage was starting to bubble over, but he could still hold it down, at least for now, his face showed no sign of it yet, he still seemed kind of neutral about it, still in shock "And does this Knight have a name?"

She watched his face carefully, waiting to read his anger or, best case scenario, his acceptance of the idea. She nodded as he questioned her, but with his final question of a name she hesitated. Giving his name would be like a death sentence.. she wasn't going to do that. "No, father." She spoke quietly and stood. "It is just a silly little girl crush.. it is nothing to be concerned for." She returned to carefully brushing out her hair but watched her father closely in the mirror..

"Even now you disobey me..." Was the Kings answer, as he slowly rouse to move closer to her, anger still present in his tense muscles and starting to even show a bit on his face, no trace of his good nature now that she had let her secret slip, even worse, now she was trying to hide it from her, to hide that treacerous little beast that had dared move too close to his little princess

He walked towards her, his hands caressing her shoulders gently, at least for now, his tone calm but a bit of a dark echo coming out of it now, like something hollow, with something sharp underneath "I know you don't mean to...
But you must, he shouldn't had reached to you, its not his place for him to... touch you
"

The Princess was alarmed by her father's actions but tried not to let it show on her face. Shame itched its way onto it though, she hadn't meant to disobey him, or to anger him, in the least.. "Father, he has never touched me." She assured him gently. "I'm a virgin just as the day I was born! I assure you! I suppose I'm just anxious about marrying, and being with a man.." She turned to face him, smiling a forced smile. "Childhood crush," She offered again, "I'll not act on it."

As she turned he smiled, but his hands still on her, caressing her slowly, making sure he drew the line of her shoulders and down to her arms, his eyes going from her beautiful face to her soft and ample bossom, staying there for a few seconds more then he needed, his hands holding her still now that she had turned to face him

"Don't lie to me, I can see you in your face now" He accused her, looking into her eyes, his hands gripping tighter now, keeping her close even if she tried to push or pull away, his face moving closer to hers, sniffing her suddenly, closer to her neck, caressing it and going lower now, to her breasts before annoucing "I can smell it on your skin...
...You want it
"

Amaria flinched as her father's grip began to tighten. He was acting odd tonight, odder more than usual, in fact. He leaned in close and she tried to pull away, not disrespectfully but just to put a little bit of comfortable distance between them. She found herself unable to do so, however.

He caressed her neck and lower, and her eyes widened just slightly. "No, father!" She assured him quickly. "I want no such thing! I've not yet even thought of such things!"

"Don't lie to me!" He ordered enraged, his hands still keeping her in place, so small was she compared to him, his hands so strong, almost clamping down against her, his eyes looking into hers as he pushed her against the cold mirror, pressing her there with his weight and strenght, eyes wild, almost as if trying to see the lies on her mouth

And then he was kissing her, forcing his lips into hers, his own rageful and bottled up desire comming out in an abrupt and forceful action, his lips devouring hers, almost bitting at her lower lip, caressing hers hungrily, slowly and determinedly

Amaria shuddered in fear as her father bellowed, but suddenly he was kissing her. She squealed in surprise and quickly pushed against his large chest in an attempt to push him away. "Daddy!" She pleaded quickly, alarmed. "Stop this madness!" This was not ordinary behavior for a king!

"Yes, madness..." He whispered as she barely made him retreat, his whole body pushing against hers now, letting her feel it, his manhood right against her, his eyes still wild with a mixture of anger and desire, never a good mix for a king, his hands stll keeping her into place, for now, but he was so much stronger than her and this was his castle, she would bend to his will once and for all "But even in madness you will obey me...
Or face my wrath
"

He was throwing her back into her bed then, forcefully and lustfully, his hands reaching for her dress, seeking to rip it, pushing himself on top of her one more time as he revealed her voluptuous shape to him, uncovering what he could, what he desired, muttering in evil, lustful hate "We'll see if you really are as pure as you claim"

"Daddy, please!" She begged as he demanded that she obey him. She tried her best to get away from him but he was a grown man and strong even for that. There was no ground to be gained here and soon enough she was being thrown into the bed and the sound of her gown ripping chimed in the air. Her pert nipples hardened as the cold air brushed against them, her face flushed at having been revealed to her own father. She feared what his madness was driving him to, she feared what he wanted from her.

"Please don't do this! I"m your daughter! I'm your little girl!" She tried to talk sense into him while still, in vain, attempting to push him away. "Stop, daddy!"

But he was furious, trashing lustfully, not stopping no matter how much she cried or begged, he wasn't having it, he was going to have her, there was nothing that would stop her, not now, he was already done with trying to plee or convice her...

His hands ripped the dress from her breasts, there was the distinct sound of silk tearing, his whole moth falling on them like a hungry wolf, bitting one without any mercy, his hands dragging the tear as to rip the fine fabric as much as possible, keeping her under him now

"Daddy, no!" She cried aloud as his mouth went to her pert nipples, biting harshly. A loud screech followed and she pressed on him even rougher now to try and dislodge him. "That hurts, daddy! Stop it!" She demanded frantically, her nipple now throbbing from the painful bite.

"Shut up!" He shouted at her, only letting go one to bit down right next to the other, marking her second breast too, hungrily and lustfully, this time bitting down enough to break the skin, making her bleed, not for the last time, his tongue caressing her broken breast

His whole body pushing her down, his hands going to her legs, prying them appart with roughness enough to brouse the skin, smiling as he looked into her eyes with lustful need "You say you are a virgin...
Now its the time to prove it
"

She screeched loudly in fear again as her father shouted and bit her again, this time her body shook violently from the pain and fear. She had never been treated so horribly before, certainly not by her own father. She dared not speak after that, though, letting him pin her to the bed as painful as it was.

"I am..." She whimpered softly at his words, daring not to speak too loudly. "I promise I am... please.. don't."

He was already ripping her panties as she begged, not even giving himself the problem of taking them off, just ripping the flimsy cloth, his eyes staring at her soft and virgin pussy for a few seconds, his hands keeping her legs appart so he could do it, smiling evilly now

"Well, it might almost seem true, but there is only one way to know" He added as his hands kept her in place, his eyes looking into hers now as he moved closer, brushing the tip of his cock against her entrance, slowly and tenderly, almost as if to warn her

Her cheeks burned brightly as he ripped his panties off of her body, whimpering softly and writhing underneath him as if trying to escape. She shook her head quickly again, sniffling softly. "Daddy I promise I'm a virgin- Ah!" She panicked as she felt the head of his cock brush against her entrance. "Daddy! Stop! Please!" She began to cry softly, unable to fight him and unable to convince him of her innocence. Where was her knight now?

Back
Top Bottom