Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HeadOfRed's Roleplaying Form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadOfRed

Meteorite
Hi there! I am a experienced Roleplayer that is looking for someone that I can enjoy roleplaying with as well. I have a craving for some yuri/FemaleXFemale but still would like to include FemaleXMale as well too. Yeah it's coming, some rules but this is so that you know what I'm looking for and no misunderstandings!

1] LENGTH & STYLE
I am someone that does love to write lengthy replies. Novel like replies are awesome! But totally not necessary. I would love to be able to do minimum a couple of Paragraphs or so. And NO, I am not a script or even a one liner kind of person. It gets boring for me! And this is going to sound so weird... but one of the first roleplays I ever did I had started off like this so its kind of etched into me. If we are doing a separate parts for each of us, I generally tend to write my part in 1st POV and yours in 2nd POV. I know weird I know! And so, of course iI won't stop you from writing which ever POV you want as long as you are okay with mine!

2] LIMITS
Well my limits are really perhaps incest, beastiality and certain fetishes involving bathroom fetishes, and etc. I guess those are some along the line of things.

3] WHAT I WANT IN A GENERAL ROLEPLAY
You must be able to do mature scenes. I love them, and plus they add plot as well! So if you can't handle sexual scenes or violent ones, than I don't think we were meant to roleplay together. And I would love for BOTH of us to come up with plots together! So that we both are contributing you know? I preferably prefer separate OCs and separate crushes for one another, unless you suggest a One on One situation I'm interested in. And I HATE how this sounds but I feel more comfortable roleplaying with a female! I feel BAD but for some reason I guess I am not used to male! But perhaps that will change one day so I'm sorry! :(

4] COMMITMENT
Seriously, I had to deal with this for years, where people would just stop messaging. Seriously guys, if you don't want to roleplay anymore, just friggen tell me instead of ignoring me and making me feel like shit or confused! And let me know if you are going to take a while to respond. And for me, if I don't give you a response in 24 hours, feel free to ask me if I had sent anything!

5] MARY SUE OCS
If you guys have an OC, and I can't stand a Mary Sue OC. I mean sure give your OC good points but don't make them perfect to the point that they are stronger than the main character, or the most beautifulist thing in the world or something. Yeah yeah I know beautifullist isn't a proper word.

6] CHARACTERS
I will try my best to keep characters in character, and there for, I do hope that you will do the same for me. And I don't mind you controlling small movements of my OC, as long as you aren't completely and utterly doing her entirely to the point I have no control in it. And I do hope that you yourself would be okay with small movements here and there.

~

FANDOMS
- Names that are bolded and are in italics are primary crushes that won't be changed.

One Piece [ Roronoa Zoro, Portgas D. Ace, Nico Robin ]
Bleach [ Grimmjow Jaggerjaques, Renji Abarai, Rangiku Matsumoto, Yoruichi Shihun(sp?) ]
Naruto [ Sasuke Uchiha ]

Ideas:
[Of course these apply to the fandoms, we can put them into AU ideas since One Piece is the only one I am okay with doing a canon Roleplay for at the moment]

Student X Teacher
Brothel
Master/Mistress X Slave
Gang Life
Demons
Vampire/Super natural
Blackmail of some sort

I know it's not much but that's all I can think of at the moment! If you have a suggestion, feel free to suggest it! I may not be interested but of course it doesn't hurt to give it a shot!

I would prefer to roleplay over PMS only and email. Email preferably, but PM is always available!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom