Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step-Mom's Seduction Suggestion (Omako + Celebstars)

Omako

Star
Harold sat down at the kitchen table, spreading his notes out before him to study. He'd just started a course in therapy, and they were currently on the hypnotic treatment unit, the ability to draw thoughts from the subjects subconscious and implant suggestions for the healing process. He'd been interested in the topic already, so he threw himself into learning about the topic now that they were beginning.

His dad was a pretty busy man, probably playing a part in why he found himself with so much time to study in lieu of quality bonding time with his father. His step-mother Jing tended to be busy with the housework anyway, so they kept to themselves while they worked. It was a bit of a distant family.

Jing was 29 years of age and her ancestry came from China although she lived in America all her life. Today, at this present time whilst off work she was upstairs cleaning the home. A vacuum slid against the carpet floor, sucking up any dust it may have found. The step mother who had long black hair and was wearing some shorts and a tank top liked keeping the place tidy because no one else was going to. Her husband who she had newly married a few months ago would never lift a finger and hadn't since the time she had met him. His son wouldn't either.

Coming downstairs with the vacuum, Jing went in to the living room which was directly next to the kitchen. The loud noise filled the room and everything on the ground floor although she didn't notice much as she was to focused on tidying. Being a nurse, she worked unsociable hours at times meaning she didn't see her husband during the day sometimes.

Hearing Jing come downstairs to clean the living room, Harold decided to take a break, maybe make a passing attempt at interaction with her while they were alone. Even if he didn't think of her as his step-mom, she was still a hot woman, and whether or not he could act on those thoughts, he saw no reason he couldn't entertain them. Getting up, he went into the living to find her vacuuming the floor. He stepped in and had stood by one of the chairs.

"Hey Jing. How's your day been treating you so far?" He watched her movements and her, enjoying the way her cheek bones framed her face and how the light reflected off her smooth, pale skin.

"What?!" She shouted, her voice trying to travel over the loud noise of the machine which was cleaning the carpet. She had heard a faint sound over and couldn't quite make it out.

There was a stain on the floor near the table, or rather under it. It seemed someone had spilled something and rather than clean it up they pushed the table over it to hide their crime.

Turning the vacuum off, the woman then turned to Harold. "What did you say?" Once he had spoken again she didn't sound so happy. "I'm sick and tired of cleaning up after you and your father, look at this" she pointed to the stain. Marching over to the kitchen, her small but tight firm ass wiggled in her white shorts. "I work long hours and I have to come home to this. I have to be up at 7am tomorrow and no doubt I will be cleaning until late evening."

Grabbing some hot water mixed with soap, the Asian American woman then took a cloth and walked back past him and got on her knees on the floor. She was technically on all fours now, although one hand was moving up and down over the carpet, scrubbing at it. Using some strength, which she had hardly any off, her body jerked so much her breasts were bouncing up and down in their bra.

Harold wasn't quite expecting her to sound that angry, especially considering he didn't tend to leave that much of the messes she cleaned up, by virtue of not spending much time outside his room or the kitchen. Still her yelling was clearly bitter, and though not close, he didn't enjoy seeing her so angry. He tried thinking of what he could say or do to maybe help her help herself.

Those thoughts were competing for attention when she started scrubbing hard and her breasts started to move in her bra. He'd never quite paid attention, but he realized Jing had a very generous bust, and he wondered why his father paid so little attention having married such a bombshell. Then, he realized an idea that could help them both.

"Jing, I've actually been practicing hypnotherapy for my classes. You clearly don't enjoy being the only one concerned with this, but you don't mention it to Dad like you do me. Maybe I could help you to be more assertive if with it so you can get him to listen." Among other ideas he could get from her.

She had been working up a sweat, her forehead glimmering with it as she worked heard and finally removed what was on the floor. Standing up, her chest which was pointed at him had some sweat on it to.

"I don't believe in any of that Harold" she answered, looking away before looking back at him. Jing had never been close to the young man, she just always saw him as 'part of the package' if she married his father. "How does it work?" The woman asked, dropping everything and walking over to him.

"Why would you need to do it on me? Couldn't you just do it on your father? Might be easier? He doesn't seem to have a mind of his own, you could easily control it."

"It's an accredited school of therapy, Jing. They've studied it, and people have been known to find entire personality traits they had repressed in their subconscious. All I have to do is look into your mind, find those thoughts, and draw them out through suggestion." He showed the basic hypnotic pendant this process would use. Given the chance to do this, this could be great for the both of them.

"Even if Dad's mind would be easier to put in a trance, do you think his thoughts go deep enough to draw anything out? Besides, do you think he'd agree to being hypnotized into not being a lazy bastard? If I can make you more assertive, you won't have to put up with this from him, or anyone."

Standing by him, she rested her hands on her hips and listened to him tell her about the school being accredited and so on. "Just look in to my mind huh?" She sighed, raising her eyebrows in disbelief but she went along with it. When he spoke about his father, she couldn't agree more, it didn't sound like something that would work if tried on him.

"Fine...fine....I'll try it" she spoke.

"So how do we do it? What do you need me to do?" As she said this, she went over to the cleaning equipment and started to clear them away. Meaning they were left alone for a few minutes before she returned to the living room with him.

Seeing her back turned, he thought to himself what best to suggest so she wouldn't think much of it. He got just the idea then. Watching her walk out to move the cleaning equipment, he liked the way her shorts clung to her behind, smiling as she walked. When she returned, he directed her to sit on the couch with him.

"Alright. First, I need to relax your mind and quell any thoughts you have buzzing around. I want you to watch the pendant while it swings." He released the object, letting it swing back and forth before her eyes. "Focus on nothing else. Push any thoughts or worries out to focus on the motion of the the pendant. Don't think, just focus and watch." He watched her eyes to see her go into the trance.

Resting herself on to the sofa, the cushion creased as she relaxed, her shoulders resting back and her feet firmly on the floor. Jing started to watch the pendant swing and took note of what he was saying to her. She pushed back any worries of work and family life and erased it from her thoughts for the time being.

The object swung in front of her, moving side to side and her dark eyes followed back and forth, over and over again.

Jing's eyes soon began to close, she was losing her consciousness and her head rested back on to the sofa until she was completely asleep.

"You should be under a trance now. If you can hear me, Jing, clap your hands once." He watched her. Given her skepticism, he doubted she'd feign her state, but he had to be sure she'd actually been opened to the hypnotic suggestion. He watched her for the signal he'd given, confirming that she'd been put under. Alright, now to get to work on both their issues.

"Alright Jing. Listen closely to what I say. You're tired of always having to put up with Dad leaving messes around the house like a lazy bum. From now on, be assertive, tell him to clean up after himself or you won't. You don't want to sit there and just take it." He'd given her the suggestion to draw out her more assertive nature to his father. Now for his change.

"You're also tired of your sex-life, having to settle for romping with a lazy bum who barely pays any attention to a woman still in her prime. What you want is a young lover, someone who has the energy to satisfy you, and is young enough to enjoy and appreciate your charms." He proceeded to give her the ideal description of the lover she'd want, conveniently matching a few of his features: dark hair, a strong build, seductive eyes, and well endowed. That just left the matter of how she'd discover the latter point, but he looked forward to playing around with her when she regained consciousness.

"Now, when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, aware of your assertiveness, but not of your new romantic desires. Those will operate on you subtly. It may confuse you, but do not think they are bad either. Now, wake!" He snapped his fingers before her, letting her come to and seeing what she'd think.

As she slipped in to the trance, she heard his first instruction and clapped her hands at his request. The noise filled the living room and created a bit of a sting on her palm.

Although in a sleep, she could hear every word he spoke loud and clear. He put the assertiveness in to her, allowing herself to be more open and willing to tell her husband what she thought.

A tiny frown appeared on her face, almost as if she was trying to fight what he spoke about her sex life. But Jing was weak minded and the thoughts he offered her were accepted. She now had a desire for the description he gave.

Once his fingers snapped, Jing woke up immediately, looking around the room with her dark eyes before finally sitting up. She looked at her step-son and didn't look at all impressed.

"Well, it was worth a shot at least. Guess we'll find out how well it worked when Dad gets home. If it didn't I'll just have to study and do this a bit more until I understand it. It's worked for other people." He had one little test in mind. As he walked towards the kitchen, he took off his sweatshirt, lazily dropping it on the floor to gauge her reaction. He had given her the suggestion to be more assertive on the whole, just more so towards his father. If she responded to this as he expected, then he could be sure both suggestions had worked.

He had a secondary motivation, the sweatshirt's removal revealing his build and strong arms, show her that he matched the build she'd look for in a young lover. He didn't expect anything too dramatic, but maybe she'd stare a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom