Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailing Stepmom (Celebstars & London)

London

Star
He could still remember what it was like the first time his father brought her over to meet him. His father had teased him he would know her when he saw her, but the shock he got when she showed up was beyond anything he could have been ready for. Of course he had known that they had met while filming Amazing Spider-Man. His father was one of the special effect artist on the movie. He just didn’t know that they had continued to talk afterwards and ended up dating until their wedding.

Somewhat of a nerd, Mark didn't have many friends. However, that seem to change when the few he did have started to tell everyone that his father was going to marry Emma. After that tidbit of news got out he found himself being surrounded by people he would never talk to before. But even with all of the extra attention, he liked her to much to let any of the hormonal boys bother her.

Mark sighed as he walked through the empty house. Looking around he couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like now that he had a step mother. Closing his eyes he thought about the wedding once more. He couldn’t believe that his father had just married one of the most beautiful women on the big screen, Emma Stone…

Having been dropped off after the wedding reception by his aunt, Mark had quickly changed out of his tuxedo into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Flopping down on the couch, he hit play as he started up Zombie Land, “If he gets to sleep with her at least I get to watch her…” Smiling as he watched her run around in the movie, “Damn she’s so hot…” he thought. He didn’t try to stop the images that started to fill his mind.

As he thought of what it would have been like to sleep with the famous woman, he didn’t know that his father had already slipped away to work on a new movie. Alex, Mark’s father, had signed a contract to work on a new horror movie just days before the wedding. Not bothering to unpack, he spent a few hours with Emma before he had to leave. “I promise as soon as I get back we’ll have the honeymoon night like no other…” Alex had said as he moved around Emma’s house. “Crap… I think I left my ticket at the house,” Alex said as he walked out of the door to leave. Finding the ticket in the car, he didn’t bother returning home and drove straight to the airport.

The wedding night, something which was meant to be special and romantic but instead a nightmare and full of anger. This was the couple's first argument and what a time to have it. They should have been on a plane to a holiday destination or in a hotel room but it wasn't the case.

"I can't believe you are actually going. You said you would reconsider, it is our wedding night!" She yelled at him in her white dress which she looked stunning in. Emma truly believed he was going to cancel and was truly heartbroken when he spoke calmly to her and said he would give her the honeymoon like no other.

"Just get out" she shouted said, hearing his faint voice of forgetting a ticket at the home.

Emma's dress was rather elegant, it wasn't something long and heavy which dragged along the floor, but slim fitting and tight. Her red hair was tied up in to a bun which allowed her facial features to be more open and showing instead of hidden behind her long locks.

In the fit of anger, she walked over in her white heels to the bar she had and started to drink whatever she could find. An hour later, after talking to friends on the phone and telling them her troubles, they convinced her to go around and apologise, although not in the state she was in. Emma didn't really notice she was drunk, even the stumble as she got up from the sofa prevented her taking notice of her intoxicated state of mind.

Stupidly driving under the influence, she managed to find her way to her husband's house and got out with the engine still running and the car door open. Knocking on the door with her hand she called out. "I'm sorry!" She shouted, almost sobbing like she thought she had ruined things.

Alex hated having to leave her, but the money was to good to turn down. She should have known what it meant to turn down a job in Hollywood. As he drove to the airport, he pulled out his cell phone and called her. Getting her voice mail, “Listen Emma… I’m sorry I had to go. It’s the last thing I wanted to do but I signed a contract. You know how that is. I’ll call you tomorrow. I love you,” he said before hanging up.

Mark was relaxing completely as he watched his movie. "It might be time to get the pictures out form the beach trip," he chuckled as he thought about the pictures he had gotten of her in her bikini. When his father found out about his love of cameras he had bought Mark a new one for his hobby. Little did his father know what he had used that camera for when they took their first trip with Emma.

Mark jumped when he heard the knock on the door. Hitting pause, he moved to the door as he heard someone shout out. Unlocking the door, he reached out when he saw Emma and how drunk she had to be. “Emma… What’s wrong? Where’s dad at,” he asked worried.

Looking behind her, Mark spotted the running car, “Did you drive here?” He couldn’t help but wonder how bad his father had screwed up if she drove to the house drunk. Slipping by her, he ran out to the car to turn it off and lock it up. Returning to her, “Let’s get you inside so you can tell me what’s going on.”

When the door opened, Emma stood there in her wedding dress with her arms crossed at the chest. Being late at night it was quite cold and she shook with her legs marching on the spot to keep warm. That elegant clothing she wore started at her chest, leaving her arms and shoulders bare. It finished just above the knee to, meaning her legs below that point was facing the cold without any help.

"Where is your father?" She asked the mid-teen who answered the knock on the door. "I want to apologise to him" she begged, almost wanting to step in to the house.

"Where is he?" The red head asked once more, ignoring his latest question whether she drove there or not. "Wait! Where are you going!" Turning around as he slipped by her, she saw him go to her car and turn the headlights off before locking the car and coming back.

Emma then walked inside the home which would soon be hers to. It was warm and much nicer than outside which made her feel a little better. In the light, her face revealed red tear stained cheeks.

Mark had loved the way her wedding dress looked. She was such a beautiful bride, he had had a hard time not looking at her during and after the wedding. The way her legs looked as she danced and the way her breast looked as he took his own turn spinning around the dance floor with her. Now as she stood on the front stoop of the house, he had to remind himself to look in her eyes and not at her incredible body.

“Isn’t dad with you,” he said confused. Thinking to himself, ‘Where else would he be the lucky bastard.’ Shaking his head, “I’m sure what ever happened it was his fault and not yours.” Mark knew all to well how much of a pain his dad could be, “What ever he did, I’m sure he’s sorry…”

“The last time I saw him, he was dancing with you…” he said before dropping his voice to a whisper to continue, “His hand on your ass.”

Walking into the house, he closed the door before turning to take a good look at Emma. Not sure what he should do when he saw her red eyes and tear stained cheeks, he slowly moved to rub her bare arm, “What happened Emma?”

Still rubbing her arm, he moved a little closer to her, “I’ll call dad and see where he is.”

"No it was my fault, he was going away for a few days, something about a meeting, or filming or...or something" she said, holding her head, feeling a tiny bit dizzy given the rush of blood in driving there and wanting to apologise.

As they walked, she looked to him as she spoke of his father dancing with her. A smile appeared on her face as she stumbled and leant against the wall a little. "Huh?" Emma muttered, squinting her eyes at him, "did you say something?" She couldn't quite make out what he said but she did hear the word ass.

They were both in the corridor at this point which had wooden flooring. Her white heels clipped against the floor making a loud noise each time she stepped forward. When he touched and rubbed her bare arm, it helped to steady the actress' balance and she came up off the wall.

"I moaned at him for leaving" she cried when he asked what happened.

“He left for work… Tonight of all nights,” he said softly. Mark couldn’t believe his father had done such a thing. He knew that his father was excited about getting married to Emma, but to up and leave for work. He had done it several time in the past as Mark grew up, but he had gotten used to it and wouldn’t think twice about it. He had hoped that marrying Emma would get him to slow down and stay home more.

Shaking his head, “I didn’t say anything,” he said quickly, his eyes snapping up to hers. He often wondered if she had ever noticed him looking at her. He had always been very careful before, but in her drunken state he was letting his eyes wonder a little more then he should.

Watching her as she started to cry again, Mark tried to think of something to do. Finally moving closer, he slowly hugged her to himself, “It’s ok. You didn’t do anything wrong…” he said as he pulled her close.

Feeling the material of the wedding dress under his hands, mark couldn’t help but wonder if she had any of her cloths there. He and his father were supposed to help her move in once they got back from their honeymoon. “Emma… um… I’m sure dad feels bad for messing up…” he said his hand moving over the small of her back.

Looking up the stairs, he wondered if he should put her to bed to sleep it off. Moving to scoop her up, he cradled her in his arms as he started to climb the stairs. “I think the bed is calling for you,” he said as he moved. Walking down the hall, he stopped in front of his own bedroom, looking at her for a moment before making up his mind. Carrying her into his room, he gently laid her on the bed before sitting next to her. Rubbing her arm, “He’s done this to me before too so I know how you feel…”

The hug was nice, she felt lucky he cared about her. She gathered when she first met him that there might be some friction or hate like other step mothers received. Her arms went under his and scooped upwards to rest on his upper back. Her chin rested on his shoulder and the warmth slowly made her feel more calm and stopped her from crying.

"Thank you for being nice, I always wanted you to like me" she slurred a little, holding her head. Emma took rarely any notice of his hand going to her small of her back, she just let him hug her before he released it and all of a sudden picked her up like a husband would his bride.

"I always wanted you to like me, I am not your mother, but I can be a good step mother, I like mothers" she started to chat a bit of nonsense as she finally reached out of his arms on to his bed which was a single and not as big as her husband's. Laying on her back, sideways on the bed with her head resting by the wall and her feet firmly on the floor she looked up at him.

"Why have you brought me to your room?" She asked, her eyes nearly closed but she could see fine. "Why not your father's?"

“How could I not like you,” he smiled at her, “You’re fun to be around, smart, and beautiful.” He couldn’t believe he had just called her beautiful. Hoping she was drunk enough to not think about it, he continued to hold her.

“I like mothers too. I know you’re not my mother, but after not having one for so long I was hoping we could be close,” he said trying to explain, “You were so nice when we first met I hoped you wouldn’t see me as some evil stepson,” he laughed.

His eyes went a little wide when she asked why he had laid her on his bed. Thinking fast, “I stripped dad’s bed so you could have fresh sheets when you got back,” he lied, “I’ll have to put some sheets on it before you can sleep in it. I just thought you could stretch out here and relax some…”

Half laying on the bed, his bare foot rubbed along her leg, “I’ll go put some sheets on the bed…” he said looking at her. He couldn’t help but wonder if she was drunk enough to think he was his father if he kissed her. Taking the chance, he leaned forward kissing her lips gently, his hand touching her stomach as he did it.

"Awww" she replied, looking at him and trying to stroke his arm as he sat awkwardly on the bed with her. Her hand had that sparking diamond wedding ring on it which her husband bought her. It was like a rock and confirmed she was now taken and off the market.

"You...cleaned the bed...for us" she smiled, laughing a little bit like it was unheard of someone his age doing chores like that. "I would never do that at your age" she went on before he spoke of going to put on some sheets.

Thinking he was going to leave, Emma rested her head against the wall and then closed her eyes as she was tired. Something suddenly happened however when she felt these lips press against hers which was a seductive red because she had lipstick on. In response, her eyes remained shut but her mouth opened a little bit. The pink tongue inside then slithered in to the opposing mouth, starting to make out with it.

When the kiss stopped, Emma wiped her mouth, smudging some lipstick across the side of her cheek before looking up at the male with a smile.

“It’s no problem. I’ve had to clean house a lot with dad always going to work at different movies,” he said hoping it wouldn’t upset her again. “I don’t mind. I don’t like messes anyway.” It was true he kept everything clean. Unlike his friends, Mark kept his room nearly spotless. The only mess in his room being his desk.

When her mouth opened, his tongue slowly moved forward to touch hers. Deepening the kiss his hand slowly moved over her stomach, his fingers dangerously close to her left breast. With her responding to his kiss he didn’t want to move to fast and have her pull away. Moving his hand back down, his hand moved over her hip as he slowly broke the kiss to look at her.

Watching as her lipstick smudged, he smiled at her as his hand rested on her hip. Wiping his own lips with his fingers, he wiped away some of the lipstick before he slowly leaned back in to kiss her again.

As Emma kissed him, she felt his shy hand move up and down her slim tight stomach, appearing just below her breast before moving down to her hip. Her wedding outfit was becoming a little creased as she laid down on it but it didn't matter much as she wouldn't be wearing it again.

When the kiss broke and after she had smudged her lipstick against her cheek, the star looked up to the young man who was wiping the red makeup off his lips as well. The redhead then saw him lean down once more to try and kiss her which resulted in a peck. A few of these happened as she never opened her mouth and when she finally did so once more and the feel of his tongue brushed against hers Emma placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"It isn't right, I shouldn't be doing this with you" she slurred and muttered, holding her forehead and looking like she had done something awful. "Your dad is going to divorce me now" and that was when her eyes started to water, she was close to breaking point once more which would have ruined the young man's plans to seduce her in his bed.

Mark loved the way her dressed felt. He didn’t notice that the dress was being creased, but he did notice that it was slowly moving up her hip some. The more he rubbed her side the more he tried to think of what she would look like naked. The kisses had a second effect on him, his full erection pushed out the lose shorts he was wearing. But to him it just showed how incredible Emma truly was.

He didn’t resist when she pushed him back. Looking down at her, he felt bad for upsetting her. He knew he had come so far he had to do something to encourage what had started. “I just wanted to help you forget about what dad did… I mean it’s your wedding night, you deserve to be loved.” Hearing her worry about what she thought his father would do, he couldn’t help but smile, “He would never divorce you. He loves you so much. I wish you could have seen his eyes when you two talked on the phone…” Still lightly rubbing her side, his hand traveling from her hip up to her just under her breast, he stopped long enough to gently rub her cheek. “What he did tonight is so wrong and messed up. You deserve to be happy tonight of all nights… Dad will never know…” he said softly, “I just want you to be happy tonight.”

"I do deserved to be loved" she nodded, holding back the waterworks which was forming on the bottom of her eyes. A smile appeared from cheek to cheek when he mentioned the look in his eyes when his father spoke to her on the phone, it did make her feel a little better but it didn't help the situation she found herself in.

When he cupped and rubbed her cheek, Emma instinctively leant in to his hand. The added comment of him never finding out did appease to the redhead and she wiped her eyes clean with her hands before giggling. Of course if she wasn't drunk, she wouldn't of been sitting and laying on his bed letting the teen kiss her. Emma felt open, the guilt slowly lifted and didn't weigh down on the girl.

"I'm such a cry baby" she shook her head, her eyes closing and opening, a reminder she wasn't herself that night.

Sitting up a little bit, her shoulders rested against the wall but her lower back remained firmly on the bed. This caused her dress to ride up a little bit more showing off more thigh. Although it wasn't visible, Emma was wearing a red thong underneath.

“You deserve more then anyone,” he said with a smile. He didn’t miss the way her eyes looked, the way her tears formed at the bottom of her eyes. He hated that she was hurting so much and promised himself to call his dad in the morning to yell at him. He wasn’t sure what he would say but he would say something.

His fingers slipped through her hair as his thumb rubbed her cheek. Feeling her lean into his hand, he knew he had down something to relax her a little

Smiling at her, “You are no cry baby… You just had a rough night on a night where everything is supposed to be perfect.” Taking a slow breath, “You have every reason to cry.”

Letting his hand drop from her cheek, he rested it on her thigh as she move to rest against the wall. Watching her he moved forward again, kissing her gently, his lips opening to lick hers. “Let me help make tonight special…” he said knowing that he had to be careful of what he said. Moving his hand over her thigh, his fingers touched the soft skin of her leg.

He was being so nice to her, yet Emma couldn't see anything else but a sweet boy. If she was sober she would have realised he was probably only doing this to get laid. He had a Hollywood star in his bedroom and was making out with her and very nearly doing much, much, more.

Emma's head slowly nodded when he said she had every reason to cry, he was playing on her vulnerability now, seducing her in her upset state as well as her drunken one.

She liked his hand running through her hair but now it rested on her bare thigh. Watching him lean in again she was anticipating a soft kiss on her lips but actually felt his tongue lick at them. Sticking out her tongue, they touched and licked one another's for a few seconds before he spoke of making tonight special.

Lifting a hand up to his shoulder, Emma brought him in closer and began to make out once more with her other hands slipping to his waist. "Thank you" she whispered before sucking on his tongue in the open air and then kissing him.

Mark couldn’t help but be surprised that what he was doing was working. He had only had sex once before when his ex-nanny had given herself to him for his fifteenth birthday. He had learned a lot that night, but sadly it had only happened that one time. His father had thought he was old enough to take care of himself and had let her go right afterwards.

Feeling Emma’s tongue as she licked his, he smiled at her willingness to make out with him. If nothing else happened he would be overjoyed that he had made it that far with her.

Moving closer to her as she pulled him in, he gave a soft moan as she sucked on his tongue before kissing him. Returning the kiss, his tongue licked along hers before teasing it into his own mouth to suck on. As their kiss continued, his hand slowly moved around her, hugging her before finding the zipper to her dress.

Moving closer, he deepened the kiss as he stealthily, slowly unzipped her dress. Still moving slowly, once he got her dress unzipped a little, he reached for his smart phone. Kissing her deeply to keep her distracted, he used his memory of his phone to take the first of many pictures of them.

Whilst kissing, she had no idea he was reaching for his phone and planning on taking pictures with it. Just what he had snapped now would be worth thousands to the media and nothing would stop them handsomely paying the teen cash.

Although Emma didn't know he was unzipping her dress, she felt it become loose at the back and it peeled away from her milky, pale flesh. The zipper stopped just before her ass and the piece fell away at her chest, revealing her strapless white bra that she wore. In the meantime as they kissed and drooled saliva over each other's tongue Emma rested both hands on his shoulders before pulling away.

"My dress has come away" she said, not even realising it was him, heck she didn't even notice the phone he had.

Mark could feel himself becoming more excited as they continued to kiss. Although he had kissed girls before, he had never had such a reaction to any of them as he had with her. Feeling his erection throb in his shorts he could feel precum wetting his shorts as the continued to drool into the kiss. The way her hands rested on his shoulders only encouraged him to kiss her with more passion.

Panting when she pulled back and said her dress was coming away, he looked down at her milking smooth skin. “It doesn’t look any different to me,” he said looking at her strapless bra as it came into view.

Straddling her legs, he leaned back in to kiss her as his knees inched forward on the bed. His feet gently rubbed along her legs, moving her dress up a little as he moved closer to her. Kissing her again as he finally got into the position he wanted, Mark straightened up on his knees, his hard erection inches from her mouth. Pushing his shorts down, his fully hard penis spring out, a little precum flicking onto her chin.

Place the his left hand on the wall, the one holding the phone, he used it to balance himself as his right moved to hold his erection. Slowly rubbing the tip along her lips, he spread his precum over her kissable lips. He continued to slowly move the tip along her lips as he waited to see what she would do.

Looking at him, she saw him slowly climb up her small frame, resting a knee either side of her hips and then by her chest. Looking up to him, the redhead's big bulging green eyes, which were still a little red from her crying, looked up at and then down once more with his erection poking through his pants.

Once he stripped himself to expose his penis, Emma looked at it and then back up to him. At this point she felt the tip press against her red lips, rubbing it's misty precum over it and giving her red lipstick a shine and shimmer like she had on gloss.

Looking down and directly at his cock, the star then opened her mouth, keeping her tongue inside and gradually allowing him to enter if he wished. Moving her head forward, Emma took the head past her lips in to her mouth and her hair had gotten a little loose in it's style of a bun after being pressed against the wall.

Watching her closely, Mark moaned softly as she opened her mouth for his cock. Slowly pushing the head into her mouth, he moaned deeply as he felt her tongue on the head and shaft. Looking down at her, he slowly rocked his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth while his hand continued to balanced himself. Switching his hands, he pointed the camera down to take another picture of her.

Reaching down after taking a picture, he loosened her hair, letting it fall before running his hands through it. “Oh god Emma…” he gasped as he continued to rock into and out of her mouth. Letting his cock slide a little deeper with each slow thrust, he couldn’t help but wonder if she could take all of his erection.

Stretching his free hand down, he slipped his hand over her breast, his fingers brushing along her nipples before returning to hold her hair.

Emma's wet tongue helped his cock slide in to her mouth until about halfway before he started to pull out and then push back in again. The girl knew what she was doing, yet didn't hesitate, was she willing in this she thought? She must of been if she had let him mount her mouth like this. Her hands were somewhat uncomfortable on his shoulders now and they slid down his chest before cupping his hips and then finally landing on his smooth hairless butt cheeks.

The celebrity's nails clenched in to his flesh, hugging his cheeks firmly and pulling them apart a little whilst he motioned his groin back and forth to allow his cock to slide in and out of her pretty face.

Feeling her long smooth red hair fall out of it's shape, it fell down on to her shoulders, cutting in to the front near her chest and over the back. She heard a snap, almost like a picture was being taken and with her mouth full of cock muttered, "what was that?"

By now, her dress was falling and her strapless bra was with it, causing it to hurt her a little bit. With one breast free, a pink areola and a long nipple standing on it's mound poked out and was being felt up by his hand.

He couldn’t believe how good her tongue felt as his shaft slide along it. Feeling her hands move down his body, he felt a shiver run down his spin. Watching as his cock slipped in and out of her mouth, he fought to keep himself from pushing all of his length into her. When she cupped his butt cheeks, he groaned softly, his cock throbbing in her mouth and giving her more precum.

Feeling her nails as she pulled on his ass cheeks, Mark pushed his cock a little deeper in his excitement. The head started down her throat a little as he sped up his slow thrust as his excitement and orgasm started to build faster.

Hearing her ask about the snap of the smart phone, he cursed himself for not thinking about the sound effects of the phone. Quickly muting the sound effects, he thought hard for an excuse for the sound. “My hand hitting the wall… I’m trying to balance a little better,” he finally said pushing his cock deeper, the head pushing against her throat. Mark wasn’t sure if she would be able to deep throat him, be he wanted to find out.

Flicking his finger over her hard nipple, his fingers pinched it lightly. “Oh god I can’t wait to suck on your breast,” he said so softly she might not have heard. Squeezing her breast he continued to roll his finger over her nipple, loving the way the hard bud felt.

The actress felt his head poke through her mouth and near her throat. The further he pushed him, the more she started to gag and cough but she remained still, not moving or flinching, allowing him to continue his assault on her mouth with his groin. The speed of his movements did cause her to stir, moaning with her mouth full and coughing up some saliva which only allowed his member to slide in more easily with a nice shine.

"Oh ok" she tried to say and speak when he told her of the noise. Her left hand left his ass cheek, leaving the right one there alone. Bringing it to the front of his right thigh, Emma rested it to try and control his thrusts a little more although it did little to help. The cold metal wedding ring rested against his skin and the diamond sparkled in the little light there was from the bedside lamp.

Hearing her gag, Mark stopped pushing so deep into her mouth. Not slowing down, he moaned as her saliva made his cock slicker and slide in more easily. He knew he was close to cumming but wanted to hold off as long as he could. His cheeks tightened in her hand as he fought for control.

Feeling his hand move to his thigh, he flicked his finger along her nipple once more before moving to her hand. Moving it from his thigh, he guided it to his hard shaft, “Stroke it…” he gasped out.

Feeling his balls tighten up, Mark quickly turned the smart phone to the video mode. Pointing down to get the action in the video, “Oh god Emma… I’m going…” he said quickly as the first ropes of his thick cum shot into her mouth. Pulling back quickly, he stot two more ropes of cum into her mouth before the head came from from her lips. Several more ropes of cum fired from the end of his cock, landing on her. Across the bridge of her nose, her chin and cheek were quickly covered with his thick teen cum as he moaned loudly.

Back
Top Bottom